Do you actually believe that Trump will make a good president, or did you just vote for him because of the memes?

Do you actually believe that Trump will make a good president, or did you just vote for him because of the memes?

I think Hillary would have been a worse president.
Just look at her shitty supporters.
"Educated" people starting riots and shitting up cities for working class citizens.

He has the potential to be the best EVER

capitalism can make europe great again
just stop taking money from producers
stop telling producers what to do
enforce property
simple

so you think both candidates are bad, but trump has better memes.
is it fair to say?

YES

Meme's had little to nothing to do with it but they were fun and interactive way to get people to vote and be engaged

Memes desu

I think he has a lot of bad qualities and a lot of good qualities. Yet, ultimately, I saw him as a necessity.

With the senate and house the way it is, he has the potential to do A LOT and make a name for himself.

You don't understand

KEK willed it

yaron brook

youtube him

>implications
Shush Germany you're a fucking Nazi.

I didn't vote for him.

>With the senate and house the way it is, he has the potential to do A LOT and make a name for himself.
yes, this is true, but only if the Republican Party will actually support trump

He will be great.

I don't know if he'll be effective or not, but he may be our last best hope

You want a man with an ego. An unwillingness to lose. A man whose existence is built on his image and reputation. That type of man won't allow himself to fail.

Fuck all of these Nancy's who want to "serve". That only lays to the excuse of any problem being that of the voice of the people.

sorry, then i guess i misunderstood you, after all, english is not my native language

The Democrats insisted on letting Hillary be the candidate when she was proven to be a habitual liar, thief, rape enabler, was on the record as racist, neck deep in corruption (pay to play), and completely two faced about what she would say to the american public.
Even worse, the DNC was proven to rig the vote from day one in her favor, stealing the votes of their loyal citizen party members.

The DNC did it all to themselves in all honesty, all because of favors owed and money spent. And the worst part about it is that they were in this state of delusion that people would believe what they wanted them to believe, and the DNC had no real understanding of how the Internet works.

Both.

I really like his policies, fuck these illegal immigrants and rapefugees, destroy ISIS, alliance with Russia, pull out of NATO, reduce military presence around the world. It's amazing.

so basically, you voted anti-Clinton?

but what about some of his more questionable politics, like beeing pro-NSA, against the Iran-deal, pro-Israel, pro-torture, supporting trickle-down-economy?

>capitalism can make europe great again
fuck off I dont want to get a lifetime debt becouse I get ill. USA is a capitalist shithole, you had a chance by voting sanders.

questionable to a fag like you
there is no such thing as trickle down

capitalist dreamland you mean
youtube yaron brook
goto africa or n korea please

no thanks I like social democratic country. If we wouldnt had it, I would probaly already in more then 100k debt

commy

>there is no such thing as trickle down
i agree
thats why trickle down policy doesnt work

Yes.
Trump promised to make Voter ID a Federal law which all states would have to obey. That is the single reason I voted for trump.
The DNC is a rotten, corrupt, power-mad institution that gave fact after fact why they could no longer be trusted.

Both

Right it doesnt exist.
Capitalism is endless boom
Government caused
great depression
misery
economy shit

oh shit that be so awesome

I think he'll be excellent, based on how I predicted the election would unfold. He won the primaries by exploiting retarded Republican meme talking points and being the most brilliantly crafted spectacle in political history. Then he scaled back, tempered the radical speech a little, started pushing for unity and classical liberal ideas, and rounded it all off with an extremely good, presidential acceptance speech. It was all a ruse. He's not a Republican, he was just tapped into the collective consciousness and middle class rage, and meme magic. He knew exactly how to speak to appeal to the largest audience. He knew that, after two terms of a Dem, we were in line for the opposite party, so he flew in on that ticket. He's a genius.
I'm still wary though. He could be awful. If he messes up, or is actually exposed as a rapist (he won't be), or is involved in any kind of corruption like we're already seeing, I'd happily see him impeached. But he clearly poses no threat to "social progress." He's never going to repeal gay marriage. He won't round up Muslims or mass deport Mexicans. He probably doesn't even really care about abortion. He'll probably be very diplomatic, and surprisingly unifying, all the while giving a massive "fuck you" to globalist policies that have ravaged our country and others.
I'm optimistic.

I voted for him because he MIGHT be a god president

Let's face it, we knew exactly what we would be getting with Hillary

>Government caused
>great depression
>2008
Interesting. I always thought the 2008 depression was caused by banks

that's a pretty risky voting strategy, isn't it?
You vote for somebody who MIGHT be a good president, instead of somebody who is more predictable

Have fun being ruled by Russia

He is going to be a great president

If he fullfills half of what he proposed to do in his first 100 days, he is already going to be a good president.

Who actually gives a fuck, he has ended the cold war with Russia and he's not even the fucking president yet.

I actually dont care, since I am not affected by most of those things, beeing non-american.
And I do believe that a more isolationist usa might be good for the world.
I am just curious how americans feel about the issues that gonna directly affect them

compared to clinton? Yes.
good president? No, he looks like a fucking idiot and in murica presidents are a joke.

For us europeans? Yes, he will be better. He's not a warmonger as hillary.

I doubt it he can do worse job than Obama...

For the memes. And he is a billionaire.

He will be if we continue to offer our guidance. Kek has willed a new era in politics so let's just focus on the final step to make America great again, draining the swamp.

We need to rev up our twitter cannons and meme Trey Gowdy into the attorney general position.

This will guarantee not only that the god emperor is well advised on legal matters, but more importantly it will guarantee that he follows through on draining the swamp.

There is not a single American better suited to be chief prosecutor of the united states during an anti corruption campaign than Trey Gowdy

Get the word out that our choice for AG is @TGowdySC

You're in for a shock.

No, I don't think he'll be a good President; but the alternative was the most profoundly corrupt presidential candidate our country has ever seen.

In all truth, Trump has the potential to be the best president we have had in the lase 100 years, possible ever. Yes, I believe he will make a great president and certainly better than Shillary.

I don't even know anymore.