Do you miss it?

Do you miss it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NYSd2SNfK4k
youtube.com/watch?v=nQbN8TFjW9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss it Sup Forums
>That lowkey gay relationship between bugs and daffy

wasn't this one of those shows in a long list that were axed because the merc didn't sell and that was only reason they were pushing it ratings be damned?

Yeah. Im still wondering who even buys luney tune merch any more aside from collectors? It feels like luney tunes and scooby doo shouldve died a long time ago but instead someone refuses to the plug from the machine theyre connected to thats keeping them alive.

>Im still wondering who even buys luney tune merch any more aside from collectors?
Boomers did in troves. Up until the 90s they were a hot selling item but gen X and up grew up with toy commercial shows like He-man and the like while newer Toon shorts were both rarer and not as well received, so the popularity crashed when your average 20 something was more prone to buy Lion-O or Soundwave Tshits over Bugs and Daffy. Tiny Toons was a stent to try and bank on the new generation and it work for awhile but it still wasn't moving merc, kids would watch Buster and friends but kids didn't want a toy or shirt with him on it. We then had the ill thought out Loonatics that was just a sign of the way Time Wanner was gonna be for the following decades and it didn't work at all. The LTS did it's damnedest to bring demand back and in terms of ratings it was working great and was getting people back into Lonny Tunes, but without the merc sales they just didn't give a fuck and killed it. As it stands CN is on a maximum profits mode, whatever is the cheapest to make that has the most airings gets to stay alive...

Slightly. Lola was the best thing about this show. The Looney Tunes Show was pretty hit or miss, but every episode Lola appeared in was hilarious.

>Do you miss it?

No. It was a show that squandered it's potential. It was a good idea to do a modern take on Looney Tunes in a sitcom setting - but instead of being Looney Tunes it was the "Bugs" and "Daffy" show, ironically with Bugs and Daffy's personality being so contorted that it barely resembled the classic character's personalities.

This inability to capture the essential personality of their old characters is applicable to basically all the side characters too. Yosemite, Lola, Taz, Porky, Gossamer, Mac n Tosh etc etc.

Season 2 sealed the shows fate, as instead of learning from the mistakes of season one, they doubled down on only focusing on a small group of increasingly flanderized characters, while capitulating to the demands of the unpleasable >'nut muhs' who didn't like the very premise of a sitcom based Looney Tunes so they added lazy, unfunny slapstick while cutting the animation budget. Look at this pic, it's from the intro, the show became so wrapped around Bugs and Daffy that some of these characters never actually SHOWED UP in the show itself. Of course it didn't stop the show from introducing horrible OCs they used once or twice, like the unlikable rivals of Daffy in the dreadful bowling episode.

What is most funny is they had a picture of Loonatics Unleashed on the wall of of the studio to remind them on how not to make a Looney Tunes show. And they made a cartoon that honestly was probably worse in retrospect. Sort of how Back In Action pretentiously titled it's script the "Anti-Space Jam".

I'm mad her president song was not educational. If she's going to be autistic and sing the wrong holiday at least let her be accurate about the one she picked

I miss old Lola Bunny...

NuLola was just as good.

what happened to Spiritto? that girl knew how to draw Lola.

Yes, was a good show. Much better than current LT shows.

Yes

No she wasn't. New Lola is only "good" because every other LT character, except Daffy, was made into a ritalin addict and as such was rendered unfunny, toned down, and just soulless.

Spiritto became "Anima-Dos" and is still on Deviant Art. However, a lot of the old pics? Disappeared. Hell even e621 deleted a chunk of Spiritto's pictures.

Welp, she had more personality than the character that only waifufags and furries fawn over.

I miss when WB knew what to do with Looney Tunes, I don’t know why they don’t just retire it when they have DC (these days, anything dc would gaurentee more money than LT)

I miss spacejamz

>I miss when WB knew what to do with Looney Tunes
You wasn't born then so how could you miss it?

They virtually have retired Looney Tunes, through mismanagement and lack of doing anything with them.

But your presumption is stupid, did you see how much hype there was for Space Jam 2 last year? It would go fantastic if they ever got it off the ground.

More importantly, WB had a cashcow in the 90s and early 00s, that could easily make as much or more than DC properties if they hadn't neglected and ruined it

fucking hate the show
watched every single episode so I know what I'm talking about

Wabbit / New Looney Tunes is actually better and has better character designs and animation, though both are terribly unfunny

>I hate this, but feel inclined to watch every episode.
I don't understand this mentality.

it's not a mentality, it was just one out of hundred shows I actually hoped would get better somewhen

What did you hate about it?

Not "miss," but the show was definitely improving over time. It started off feeling really awkward and uncertain about what its tone was, but began really hitting its stride.

youtube.com/watch?v=NYSd2SNfK4k
It had its moments.

Yes

>better character designs

It was a good show

not really. I like Seinfeld & I like Looney Tunes, but I don't like them together
especially hate a lot of the changes they made
>Hazel's a sassy black woman & the monster's a kid
>Taz is a dog
>no one's trying to shoot bugs
>Lola
>Sylvester's no longer a character
>Elmer never even meets Bugs
>Sam's just Bugs' neighbor

only positive things about this was Lola's dad. he's the best character on there

Basically an hour long sneaker commercial

>is a hyperactive stalker
>obsessed with bugs
>is supposed to be as scatterbrained as Daffy
>never once gets into any on-screen slapstick
fuck off. at least the original Lola was sexy ... for a rabbit

Can't stop staring at Porky's bush.

I do wish they introduced Petunia earlier in the series.

>we will never have the perfect Lola Bunny with a smokin' hot bod but is completely scatterbrained except when it comes to basketball

By the way, nice quads.

youtube.com/watch?v=nQbN8TFjW9I

Why, because you're a gross waifufag?

>Childhood is liking lola bunny or Petunia
>Adulthood is realising miss prissy was the right choice all along

btfo

It was incredibly boring for a Looney Tunes production. Like when Porky Pig is the funniest character on the show, you fucked up.

Every Day

I do too...

Nearly everything you just said was bullshit and you know it.

>has better character designs and animation,
The one design I liked was Claudette.

Im not even sure what to make of Pepe

Yes. functional designs and wigs are my favorite

>t. Benthelooney

pastel horses abducted him

Stop loving the furries.

No, because early production boards actually had her appear in the first season. We could've had different stories. Ones that developed her as a character or ones that started a friendship between, Lola, and Tina.

>implying anything in that post was incorrect

Liked it a lot, but I had some issues with it. Second season was an improvement, but kept a lot of the same issues (further pushing some of the side characters like Marvin and Pete away from the spotlight completely) so when it ended, I was ready for it to end.

Wabbit/New Looney Tunes sucks though. I'd have taken a 3rd/4th season of this had I known what its replacement would be.

>second season wan an improvement
Objectively incorrect