Just got this text from my gf. She's not really a shill or a libcuck but she hates trump. Did I play myself pol...

Just got this text from my gf. She's not really a shill or a libcuck but she hates trump. Did I play myself pol? What should I say?

Fuck her raw and repopulate the white race you cuck

Well do you want to buy condoms, her abortion, or raise her kid?

"Maybe we should shop for insurance which would work better for us."

What shitty plan does she have that doesn't cover BC, and what does the ""affordable"" care act have to do with it?

you have to breed

>gf
Why are you having sex out of marriage, degenerate?

Tell that bitch to get an IUD before it's too late, lol

Tell her it's not going to be a ridiculous amount of money and that she's a retard

wow so many options.

Her dad is so fucking rich I can't believe she's pretending this is a financial issue for her

Coat Hanger Mafia!

nah my ex had an IUD and it hurt so bad. I could feel it while we were having sex. felt like a sharp pin was hitting my dick

Birth control costs like 40$ a month without insurance have fun with your protest condoms that will end up costing you more.

Pretty sure most birth control is generic and pretty cheap, m8.

>The government owes me free birth control

What the fuck goes through the mind of someone like this? Honestly. What is it like?

lol

typical pussy blackmailing

"you're the one that needs to pay to have sex with me or i'll start laying children"

dump her

Fuck her right in the pussy you little bitch

>threatening you
Out of the house she goes

You are a MAJOR GRADE A cuckold my friend

dump her

>What should I say?

You should be wearing a condom anyway. The contraceptive pill is not good for a woman.

this

Tell her you'd rather get her pregnant.

YOU ARE A FAGGOT IF YOU HAVE TO ASK KYS

/thread

Is birth control really that expensive in America? Cheaper than condoms here. Like $20 a month

Why are you dating a woman like this? I feel bad for you, you clearly are cucked. A white woman who uses her reproductive organs as an argument against Trump, seems like she is a fucking retard to put it plainly. She has probably had 3 abortions and has fucked 8 black guys by now.

Fucking nut that basket and make babies you dumb cuck.

THE MADMAN

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

:)

Just agree to go half and half with birth control or pull out. I've used the pullout method with my girlfriend for the past two years, on and off. Sometimes we use birth control and just split the cost.

Just tell her you got a vasectomy and accuse her of cheating when she gets pregnant.

love u

You madman

"Looks like you're gonna get fucked in the mouth and ass a lot more, or I'm gonna find a bitch with a job that can afford bc"

GF? Perhaps you need to downgrade her to fuck buddy status since she's clearly trash.

Your probably the 25th cock she's had.

10/10

Just keep dicking her down, get better at pulling out and tell her to stay on the pill.

Even women themselves say they enjoy actually feeling the skin and flesh of a dick instead of rubber inside them.

But if you get her pregnant, you really should help pay for the abortion and get it super early.

FPBP do this, feels good man

Best response really.

Get a redpilled cutie you fucking cuck

THIS. CHECKED. IF SHE DOESNT LIKE IT SHE CAN FIND A BLUEPILLED BETAFAG

Not a cuck. I took this chicks virginity. We are in college.

Devilish

This

>not knowing how to ease this one out
Shit dude. You're not going to last.

Thank you for making my day

stop having sex. problem solved.

you're a slave to the pussy jew.

Literally not even a real argument. This bitch will be able to get her birth control without Obamacare. Literally any provider covers it. Tell her to quit being a spoiled cunt.

>American problems

just buy her a new pair of shoes and she'll calm down

Good job OP. Now just keep it up and eventually you'll have her trained. When my gf gets out of line I make sure to put her back in place and she always ends up apologizing.

You deserved better anyways my dude.

Jesus fuck.
To ALL anons- If your significant other, friends, family etc seriously put political shit between you and them they are NOT WORTH YOUR TIME. RUN TO THE HILLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! RUN FOR YOUR LIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE!!!

>This Post

When sid Sup Forums become Sup Forums?

Remember, the mods only remove posts if they're reported.

>thinking this is real
>thinking OP has a girl

fpbp

go for anal

how about we go 50/50 on an iud? we both enjoy sex, no reason we both cant throw down a few hundred for a low hormone option that lasts for 5 years. We could even get it now while its covered by the ACA and get it cheaper.

>she's pretending this is a financial issue for her
that's what jews always do

A TRUE PATRIOT
GIVE THIS MAN A WHITE WOMAN

the only true solution

>n-no really babe, I swear I am a virgin. I only sucked 13 cocks before we met. I-I promise.

Marry her first

She's playing pussy mind games hard - trying to gain control of the relationship through pussy power - it has nothing to do with Trump but she's using it as an excuse to drop this shit on you.

I know you won't but you should dump this bitch. If she's playing these games now then she's never going to stop.

Get out user - there are plenty of women who won't attempt to pull this psychological warfare bullshit on you.

trump will appoint a center-rightist, tell her she's making a fuss about nothing

>what is pulling out and busting all over her tits?
what the fuck is so hard to understand about this?

How does one get a gf?

Birth control is cheaper than single mothers. Sure, the government doesn't owe her BC but from a purely economical stand point it makes sense.

"no more sex then, i'm going to be banging your hot sister, bye bitch"

HOW DARE HE CALL A BEAUTIFUL FLOWER A RETARD?

WHY DOESN'T HIS BULL PUNISH HIM??

break up with her now. get out why you still can. you're losing brain cells every second you're with her m8

>what is fertility awareness methods

Women have been using this for centuries with great success, and suddenly bitches are crying because the state isn't going to pay for their shitty jewish pills anymore? That shit gives you acne, makes you fat, moody, fucks up your libido, makes your hair fall off and gives you cancer.
In countries like Japan the pill is pretty much non-existent. And as you can tell from their birth rates, they manage birth control just fine.

Tell her that mexico will pay for Trump's wall, therefore she should pay for yours.

Obviously if something is not covered by insurance it becomes CHEAPER in total, not the other way around.

Watch out for that dumb bitch it seems she's gullible and spreading around bullshit to the people around her.

Your girlfriend is a filthy whore.

Your girlfriend is obviously too young to remember that you could get bc without Obama, so duck her can we instead just focus on the final step to make America great again?

We need to rev up our twitter cannons and meme Trey Gowdy into the attorney general position.

This will guarantee not only that the god emperor is well advised on legal matters, but more importantly it will guarantee that he follows through on draining the swamp.

There is not a single American better suited to be chief prosecutor of the united states during an anti corruption campaign than Trey Gowdy

Get the word out that our choice for AG is @TGowdySC

He doesn't care you fucking cuck.

OP obviously doesn't have a problem dicking women and you're concerned about his relationship status?

You're literally fucking gay, this is why you don't get laid.

Respond, "we make our choices and live with them"

She'll be scared she's losing your affections. She wants you to offer to pay or whatever and basically cow tow to her. Deny her this.

fuckin' saved

>birth control pills cost a lot of money

worst meme

The fuck this slut talking about? Birth control pills cheap as fuck and I'm surprised the retarded US with obama care pays for non necessary things such as birth control

She can buy BC from walmart for like $8

You have a better chance at getting one in Thailand.

Just b urself

How can I prove it?

"you say that like it's a bad thing that you have to pay for things you want now"

You dont. You just go to Sup Forums and act like you have a GF.
Just like OP is doing right now.

That's a nice doggo

You should always be using a condom anyways. Never trust a woman to be truthful about her use of birth control.

It goes away.
My gf has one and it goes away. But man those first months was terrible

By getting out of Sup Forums

Women fuck you up bro, believe me.

How expensive is birth control in the US?
In finland a month of the pill is like ~15€

most bc is like 20bux per month out of pocket and almost every pharmacy has some discount program to get it even cheaper

t. pharmacist

this
Trump is gonna give you money to have babies