Superman would had been saved if Feige just gave Bendis a seat on the MCU table

Superman would had been saved if Feige just gave Bendis a seat on the MCU table.

Small price to pay if you ask me, Bendis was a cancer that was killing Marvel, now that he’s gone they have a chance again

Tomasi already raped and pissed on Superman's corpse. There is nothing to lose.

I thought Superfags were enjoying the Rebirth run, what happened?

Only idiots enjoy that safe, bland garbage

Joe Q, is that you posting on Sup Forums again?

Feige gives no fucks about Superman
His job is MCU and he kept that idiot out of it
Maybe, they can get BMB to save the DCEU?

Superman rebirth is amazing, that other guy is just a faggot who will never reproduce.

I like it, think the Superman/Action Comics/Super Sons is all I really look forward to reading anymore.

This is after 30+ years of being a complete Marvelfag.

Holy fuck, try harder to hide yout blatant contrarianism next time, faggot.
Literally most of this place praises Superman's Rebirth Run at every possible chance they get.
It's only a small group of people like you, obnoxious loud cunts, that shit on the book.
Kill yourself.

I love that the autistic Tomasi haters are reduced to retarded screaming.

we do, its just that one guy.

Tomasi is Reddit the writer. Nobody really cared about him before rebirth, where a lot of casuals AND DCEUfags started reading comics.

It's pretty split. I like it, but there's also a lot of angry people out there who hate fun.

>Superman would've been saved
Superman has always had worst of the worse writers on him, like Byrne, Austen, JMS, Lobdell, Robinson, Johns, Jurgens and Tomasi.

bendis?

Ok your just being an ass, Byrne had a long character defining run on Supes as well as Jurgens and johns and tomasi has take on the characters

What happened ?

I didn’t read JMS Superman, what was wrong with it

Nah, it is a great book. It's just one autistic cunt acting like a fucking idiot.

Man, I feel sorry for you superbros knowing that soon Bendis is going to take over the Superbooks

If this isn't proof that Satan is real than I don't know what will.

Well it was already proven to me that god does exists and that Santa did indeed get my letters the day they announced Bendis was leaving Marvel and Slott was off ASM.

wait what

>Bendis has begun shitposting Tomasi in the vain attempt to make his run more well received.

>see this thread
>google what's going on
>bendis is not at DC
Really hoping some roastie accuses him of rape so he can stop ruining comics.

>not
I mean now

Don't know if JMS was responsible for for Superman revoking his citizen and walking across America as an illegal alien or the writer after him. That was just how bad it was.

On the plus side, I doubt DC will give Bendis free fucking reign on Superman.

They fired Chuck Austen for raping Lana Lang's entire character and publicly shitting on Lois and the Superman marriage. Not to mention stealth firing JMS from Superman proper when Grounded was a critical flop.

Ten will get you twenty Bendis won't last a year on the book

Who knows, maybe if they keep him on a tight leash he might actually put out something halfway decent.

>30+ years of being a complete Marvelfag.
These are the kind of people who like Tomasi's Superman. Says a lot about the run.