How come the fans can make better films then the parent company?

How come the fans can make better films then the parent company?

youtube.com/watch?v=FhULhHCk_D8

youtube.com/watch?v=FhULhHCk_D8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8CalT_WR9wA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lorgar Dindu Nuffin!

Another one?
youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4

Because the Parent Company only give shitty side-companies a shitty budget, which said-company blew mostly on big name voice actors which, while fucking great voice actors (Looking at you John Hurt!) the animation was subpar and the writing meh. Meanwhile you can tell from these trailers alone the budget did NOT go anywhere near the voice acting as it all may have been volunteered, BUT that animation is excellent. For a fan animation. I saw some kinks.

>I saw some kinks.

Unreal engine is a bitch

That was unreal? Well shit, for a fan movie using Unreal then double props.

Because nowadays GW only cares about their target audience: kids and new fans who have no where near the disposable income to buy their products and no where near the dedication to make this.

Primaris may have brought more people to the hobby but I doubt it's sustainable.

Looks kinda wonky.
Well as long as they're having fun.

True I almost forgot them they were even able to drag a girl into it.

Tbqh, they really fucked the sound up. Music is at 200% all the time. Vox-grill SFX is so overdone, I literally can't decipher anything that SMs says besides 'No mercy for the weak'.
Is there a subbed version anywhere?
---
Answering OP question: GW doesn't really care about you silly animation movies. It creates little plastic men and sells them for fuckton of money. That is GW's thing.

It's really quite shocking how little non-/lit/ material there is for a setting as entertaining as 40k. Only the DoW games are good, the rest are shit.

GW is paranoid about not being the bigger fish in the pond.
As long as they reign on tabletop they seem to be content.

But I would pay money for that. I thought their Judaism outweighed their paranoia?

They are even more cowardly than the average yiidi

>MUH BABY

>other m flashbacks floods my mind

Why haven't we gotten anything for the First War for Armageddon? Or the Battle of McCragge? Why is it always thieving magpies?

Not a warhammer,but for a fun project this looks really good.
I might watch this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8CalT_WR9wA

Warhammer 40k animation must be made by people with some form of understanding in universe. If not then it's just a shitfest. This one manages to capture the power dynamic in a chaos warband. To some extent at least.

Chaos does has standarts.

looks good but the physics need work, needs to have heavier impact. it looks like Mortal Kombat at times.

>Chaos does has standarts.
Yeah if you're going to betray and kill your battle brothers, at least finish the job for fucks sake.

Is it just me or are the character movements a bit wonky? Especially with the Space Marines.

They feel a tad stiff but they're overall pretty good. When you consider that Western action animation is pretty much dead right now, something like this is a godsend.

>How come the fans can make better films then the parent company?

Fans have more time and fewer constraints on both what kinds of stories they can tell and how they can tell them.