Hey handsome, what do you say we head back to your place?

Hey handsome, what do you say we head back to your place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F6luJhJxRx0
youtube.com/watch?v=gvHZBlHbN3c
youtube.com/watch?v=NeLsJn9AHjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is the voice so bad? At least Linda's voice passes a woman.

Comedy.

>OP

But Tina you belong with Zeke

13 year old me totally would.

>how about we head to your place and introduce me to your sister?

Only if Your sister joins in

I don't even find Tina attractive in a cute awkward way. She's just annoying. The whole family except for Bob is annoying.

Agreed

What seems to be the problem, officer?

She look something like this. I wouldn't since she is like 14 years old.

If I had the picture from Polyle with Louise grabbing her own butt, I'd post it here.

My collection of Louise is never complete user.

I remember that pic launched the whole tease Louise era which ended up starting those 10 hour commission streams Polyle is now known for.

Oh how time flies.

Are you sure?

>Tina is 13
Yeah, you're too old for me, let me know when louise is available

youtu.be/F6luJhJxRx0

God, yes. Id love to fuck a qt thicc nerd teen I dunno, i think its hot

When it comes out a fucking 10/10, it's easy to overlook. Maybe even charming if you're just that head over heels. But when it comes out of an obnoxious blob of a human being, it's just kind of... irritating.

man.. someday

>sweats nervously
>ooh-er, whatever you say Tina

>You will never bond with Tina over how sweaty you both are
>Your offspring will never be a SNL sketch character parody from The Critic

He literally doesn't change his voice at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=gvHZBlHbN3c

The funny thing is, it doesn't even sound masculine to me any more.

This video feels really creepy, was this a real routine on Letterman?

oh no but what happens if Tina gets teenage pregnant?

If you ever thought that guy sounded masculine..
in any case though yeah the character was going to be named dan at first, in the original pilot he was, but this way is a lot funnier. plus with daughters named tina and louise it gives a little flavor background to bob and linda being gilligan's island fans

Haven't seen that particular video but I know creepy is kind of half his act
>"Since I got married my wife is the only one i've been with"
>"Everyone else was at least a seven or eight"

>If you ever thought that guy sounded masculine
Well, just masculine enough that when I first saw the show I thought "Is that girl voiced by a man?"

I mean yeah, but.. barely.

have a grownup Louise, unfortunately I have yet to see a good grownup Tina design

Not as many people want to fuck Tina as they do Louise, so you're less likely to see an aged up one. This one is really cute though.

it's a shame really, I think Tina is going to make for a grade A MILF someday

have another Louise in the meantime

Why is Spongebob green? Did he go bad?

bumping with some sexy Tina

i'll never forget that exchange when Louise pointed at tina's chest saying "what matters is in here" and she's like "in my boob?" and Louise just goes with it and jiggles her boob making it talk

pedophile

Coloring error in the DVD box set and digital release of season 2, but it's perfectly normal on TV airings and some DVDs though

Only if my band can tag alone

Is this what soy does to a man?

No. Her breath is too much to deal with.

That post nasal drip, sitting back there spoiling, turning sour.

Just f’ing gross

you do swallow it you know

Tina was my dream girl back in high school. She was down to fuck.

In the real world a girl like tina or meg could easily get a boyfriend , they could probably land some one hotter than them to boot

simply by being openly into guys they immediately float to the top of the tank
guys arent really in the business of refusing

Louise is going to grow up to take over Bob's Burgers and be constantly annoyed.

Tina is going to be the autistic aunt who comes over to annoy everybody else.

Everything just repeats.

The ones down to fuck in my school were all the ugly ones, because they were desperate for the attention. No thanks.

>instead of Gayle Force Winds, Aunt Tina just forces everyone to read her familyfiction

>Louise is going to grow up to take over Bob's Burgers and be constantly annoyed.
true
>Tina is going to be the autistic aunt who comes over to annoy everybody else.
I dunno, I could see Tina mellowing out with a lot of her awkwardness as she gets older(I like the idea of Tina as an adult to have a very pretty and fashionable appearance, but once she starts talking she sounds mostly the same, albeit with more confidence), especially once she does succeed in getting a boyfriend eventually, since that seems to be the source of much of her weirdness

although how exactly Tina is as an adult depends on who she ends up with, personally I'm imagining her ending up with Jimmy Pesto Jr and the two of them taking over Jimmy Pesto's Pizzeria, with the Belcher/Pesto rivalry thus becoming a lot friendlier

also if we're assuming that Tina is an aunt(and thus that Louise has kids of her own), that brings up the question of who would Louise end up with?

You tell me, what did soy do to him?

regular-sized rudy is okay. you can imagine him growing up into quite a little Bob

pesto's is not going to still be a pizzeria once tina and jimmy junior take it over. it's going to be a ridiculous dance club. zeke will work there. it will be glorious

Hate to break it to you, pal, but Louise belongs with Logan

Have there ever been any comeuppance in the show about the fact she's pretty much a predator?

She's not that bad. Just an annoying weirdo. Not like she touches people without permission. If she were a man she'd be fucking crucified for having sexual feelings at all but looking at it objectively people need to calm down about that shit in general.

>If she were a man she'd be fucking crucified for having sexual feelings
THIS.
If a male her age were to behave like that, he'd end up in jail and therapy.

When you feel down, your voice gets lower.

Tina's voice is very fitting, IMO.

Not after that one episode.

People who are into Louise/Logan must have a history of abusive relationships.

Which one episode?

The one where Logan threatens to beat her up and Gene takes the bullet for her.

And here I thought Louise would be the abusing one.

youtube.com/watch?v=NeLsJn9AHjA

I felt that way for a while but then.. ehh..
women are supposed to be sexual predators

yeah this one. that was lame, she should have liked his pits
we want louise to conquer him

nah, Logan is a shit.

All relationships are abusive though.

Feminism was a mistake

cute

>that brings up the question of who would Louise end up with?

I think most people ship her with regular sized Rudy.

>OP

>tfw every once in a blue moon, best boy gets with best girl

J-Ju is kind of being written shittier and shittier over time though. even Tina sees it. it's sad because I want her to be happy and I want JImmy Pesto to be super pissed off and I want their weird children to be babysat by uncle andy and ollie, but I almost wonder if it's because Jon and Dan decided they don't have the chemistry or something

I always imagined Tina growing up to be a fujoshi

Tina could always end up with Henry or Josh

I mean, that erotic friendfiction of hers doesn't discriminate, for sure

I was genuinely disappointed when her crush on Darryl was depicted as misguided. All those things he said he likes that she doesn't.. she SHOULD like. And he's a great character. he makes me not hate aziz ansari.
Though Henry likes awesome stuff Tina should like too, he's just a jerk.

>women are supposed to be sexual predators
And then blame men for falling for it.

no, and then loyally serve the men they have claimed. like when you order something off the menu, you pay for it and you clean your plate missy. and in return, it serves you back.

I think Henry can do a little better than Tina. Josh too, come to think of it.

if Tina doesn't end up with Jimmy Pesto Jr.
who does Jimmy Jr. end up with?

With the dancing.

Zeke
nothing beats being butt buddies with your best friend

So your only metric for how much you like a female character is how much you'd like to fuck them

Wrong

Are you trying to say the person you'd most like to fuck isn't the person you like most as a person?

I need more Tina pictures in my life

I just have no idea how to draw her. Obviously not on-model. I can sort of bullshit up a cute louise but tina eludes me

Draw her normal, maybe a bit pudgy teenage girl with a sad expression on her face.

I despise regular size rudy after that episode. You already shipped 2/3 of the kids. Stop. And rudy is such a joke, as he is ment to be. Hans Moleman of Bob's Burgers. Either you have one of the main characters shipped with Hans Moleman, or you deconstruct him as NOT a joke of a man. Its a ship that weakens great characters, one way or other.

You have some strange ideas about Rudy.

He's just a normal kid.

I sometimes think this is building up to Bob losing it and killing his family then himself due to failure and pressure.

I'm.. not sure. it's hard to imagine dan mintz's voice coming out of this drawing

yeah he's no hans moleman
remember the train episode? he fuckin rocked that. at worst, he's the milhouse. -at worst-.
but more than anything he's just the kids' Teddy.