Tails Gets Trolled Storytime cont

Alright folks I am back. We are starting off on chapter 11, and if interest keeps up we might finish today. Do not be afraid to bump or comment, since I was not the OP last thread my posts kept the thread alive with bumps. This is not the case this time around.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-UzEHKyUZp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Oj4ArAaAZ8g&list=RDl9O6T32fJ0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My grandpa asked me to take him to a Chinese buffet, so I've been gone awhile. Completely related, one of these intermissions might be a bit long for a bathroom break. If any user wants to pick up during that, that would be great.

But for now, enjoy the show.

F

What the fuck is this?

a real trip

It's a diamond trapped inside a candy wrapper lost in a sea of shit candy.

It evolved overtime, it's writing expanded outwards and the art grew time and time again.

It saddens me to see such a work of art going unfinished. I hope one day someone will take the mantle and continue it.

Bump

The greatest story of our generation

Oh dear, did OP die?

I'm sure he'll come back.

How would you guys feel if a group of fans made a large animated series based off the web comic with voice actors and all that?

Who would you want to voice each character and why?

>I got this shit in the bag, you'll see
>...
>fuck I don't have it in the bag

already exists, though they gave up after chapter 5. they got all the voices perfect though
youtube.com/watch?v=-UzEHKyUZp4

Awesome work dude!

That's a pretty solid voice acting

For real, that voice acting is top fucking notch.

Oh shit, time for the darkest fight in the series (like seriously I remember a lot of black and white panels)

Oh man, this one is hard to follow. He really should not have gone with black backgrounds if he was planning on making the earth being bent black as well.

It's fittingly dark and incoherent given the characters involved.

Bump again.

>frame 2
pilotredsun?

Where's the rest of it you double n***er

Did OP jump ship?

please come back op dont make us lose hope

I see Donkey Kong has had some speech lessons

bump, please continue OP

Bump; I'm not OP but I will do chapter 12 during breakfast.

Here we go!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Oj4ArAaAZ8g&list=RDl9O6T32fJ0M

Theme song

How many times have they said faggot?

Oh god no. It got seriously bad and edgy in the later chapters. Jesus OP. I can take it but I have a limit you know.

>why the hell did you have those vines in random spots like a retard? lol what ever man, they won't do anything

aw sizzle

>teleports behind you

Aw thanks bud

I'm confused on what three-eyes did

>I can't dodge projectiles, so I'll catch every single one!

>GATTAI

>Hey I just thought of something.

The last panel reminds me of UI Goku vs Kefla.

>I AM PART GOD
>there is no god

> I call this move, in the depths of the magma earth

Sounds like a post-rock band name.

What a ride. They both remembered something about the other during battle. Ain't that nice?

NEXT TIME: The shocking conclusion to OC vs OC, the Troll Slaiyers go all out, old faces return, Rob unleashes his power, and bantz galore.

WHO WILL SURVIVE?! Be sure to watch, I'll slip in a little something extra for you too~

Next episode: Tails Gets Trolled: Chapter 13: Taking Action (Part 2)

Thanks for joining for breakfast and TGT. I'll let another do the next chapter. If the next one's not done, I will continue later tonight. Have a good one.

Tails Gets Trolled is basically everything I wanted Naruto to be

Ah nice

bump

It takes time, but maybe one day this whole story will be complete, we will know the fate of the ones we root for and maybe just maybe, we can finally get a animation based off a few chapters.

Also bump, OP dont die on us now!

Well shit y'all kept the thread alive. If someone else can bump this, I'll keep it going. Life happened so I really appreciate that user doing Chapter 12

el bumpo

Thank you. Yesterday after I finished the chapter, I went and just hung out with my grandpa. A couple days ago I visited my great grandma and that will probably be the last time I ever see her again, so that drove me to see the people I care about more than I usually do.
My dad says she has between 2 days to 6 months to live

Doctors said that she forgot that the pain in her stomach means that shes hungry, so shes refusing food. She literally forgot what hunger is

Bumps would be nice.

Thanks for continuing. Sorry to hear about your great grandma

Thanks user, lets see how far we can get in a couple hours.

And thats the end of this chapter. Give me a hot minute to get ready for the next one. Please bump in the mean time.

I never get tired of the deaf jokes