What kind of experience was Diana gonna teach her?

what kind of experience was Diana gonna teach her?

>S-SHE'S FAST!

The only thing I get from this scan is that Diana should "realistically" push Superman's shit in.

Obviously a lesbian one.

That's why I hate that they SAY that Supergirl is stronger than Superman

I see a bunch of casuals saying that but where has it actually been true? Her show obviously.

Never been true besides some characters in comics saying that shit, or indeed in that trash show

>So this is the power of the wonder goddess...

"You also lack sexual experience, meaning I can control your pussy...like so...I touch your crotch like this...and you are dripping wet in seconds! Let me show you what sexual power is!"

>implying wondy has any experience with the unusual kyryptonian vagina

Even if she isn't stronger than Superman she isn't weaker by enough to make a difference. Wonder woman should still handily beat the shit out of both of them.

...didnt Shade made a comic about this?

Something something 30 years of sunlight... Etc.

I want wonder woman to be stronger though, being linked to God's and a higher spiritual plane should be a little more than a being linked to a regular physical sun

I'm not complaining but I am calling them out about the Wonder-panties. Dat arch!

This is DC.

BLORT

At least she was able to use her hideous manhands to break Diana's left leg...

Look at this shit.

yeah that is a little off

I slightly agree I don't really care about the power levels so to speak but DC does tend to forget that Superman is just an endangered alien sometimes, instead calling him a Son God and other bullshit. I mean just look at the Justice League movie.

Superman is a 6’3” swole man, Supergirl is a skinny teenage girl. He could easily be 3 times stronger than her scaling by normal human strength.

What kind of experience was Ivy gonna teach her?

This thread is giving me a boner.

And I masturbated 3 times today

It's a good thing they aren't human then, Superman powers are directly tied to the sun nothing else and so areSupergirls.

Such horseshit.

Wondy wouldn't know what to do with the uterly alien kryptonian vagina.
She's a fast learner though.

I bet she didn't do anything sexual with her.

That's the Classic take, definitely; Kryptonians get identical levels of superpowers under the influence of a "yellow" sun, but the Modern Era has them be "solar batteries", almost like fucken Birdman.

What? Like it has pincers or something?

they’re both bi you know

It was briefly speculated during the Loeb-Supergirl with the belly shirt era.

It was later shut down with "Nope, she just seems like it 'cause she isn't as practiced at holding back"

HUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRR LEUST MAKE HIM THE VILLIABN OF THE NEW BATMAN MOVIE HURRRRRRRRRRRR WHO NMEEDS GOOD VILLIANSD WHEN WE HAVE THIS EDGE LORD HURRRRRRRRRRRRR

i fucking cannot stand this overrated fucker

That's the kryptonian penis. The vagina has teeth.

Unless Diana plans on tying Superman up and stabbing with a magical kryptonite sword she shouldn't be able to. Then again they do have Superman jobbing to make other heroes feel better about themselves.

But come on, we're talking about a guy who can move a planet, who can bench a planet, and can hold a black hole in his hands. In order to stand a chance, exploiting his kryptonian weaknesses are the only way.

POST THE NEXT PANEL ALREADY

the sweet one

Read Priest's run faggot.

Maybe.

This is how that encounter should have gone.

You are delusional, WW is and should be on Aquamans level