Is Yellow Diamond the best designed cartoon villain of all time?

Is Yellow Diamond the best designed cartoon villain of all time?

No

Not in my opinion, she was meant to be menacing her silhouette when we first saw her gave people shivers, now people can't take her seriously because she's a fucking giraffe.

Are you brain dead or retarded?

No, but bless her sister for all the wonderful fanart , especially the lewds

Honestly yeah blue had a much better reveal than yellow,hopefully white carries on the tradition of improvement.

Why is it so hard for retarded sufags stay in their general

Why is it so hard for Sup Forumsshitheads to allow cartoon discussion?

Because le epic "Sup Forums doesn't talk about video games" meme spread to other boards like the cancer it was

This.

thats not Dominator

Not even close, babyyyy

pic related

>not the horned king from black cauldron

>Dominator
>best designed

Didn't know waifufags were this delusional.

The bottom half looks cool , hips thighs oh my. Plus good lower costume

neither, he's probably a starfag baiting

Honestly it's probably Aku.
>Simple
>Immediately recognizable
>Passes the silhouette test (hell the design practically is a silhouette)
>Has certain features that make seeing even a fraction of design recognizable
>Iconic
>Can be played for comedy, drama, or horror, hitting every beat and coming off as natural, without even having to exaggerate the design
>When necessary, his design can be exaggerated with ease and to extreme effect, once again for purposes including comedy, drama, and horror
Mako's voice just sealed the God damn deal for the character, Aku's design is fucking 10/10.

its almost like bait OPs promote shitposting instead of discussion, wow

like how fucking hard would it be to say "does YD have a good design for a villain?" or something like that? christ

she wishes she was DIO

Neither comics nor cartoons

generic

>hot topic t-shirt and basketball sneakers
nah
is better because its simple but easy to recognize

aku was great, his design played well with him being either a totally evil dick or hammy and hilarious overlord

She's breaking new ground in the ugly character design department

Ain't the best
But not too bad

>implying that an intergalactic Super-Hitler looking like an attractive young woman that meshes evil shit like a black/red color scheme and a beefy-ass power suit with a tank top and fucking basketball sneakers isn't a good design

That user was still wrong though, the real best-designed cartoon villain is LORD HATER

No.
My niggas. Aku is a much better candidate for best villain design.
Also my nigga.

HATE'S GREAT BEST VILLAIN

HATE'S GREAT BEST VILLAIN

cute

Is golden the best color for a villain?

both are garbage

>give a moderately detailed explanation about why Dominator has a good design, given the contrast between her character and the way she looks, followed by posting the objectively greatest evildoer ever created in fiction
>garbage

???????????????????

That's the only time she looked like that though. Unsurprisingly this is the last time the antagonist looked good, before they flanderized them(rip Peridot). Also she didn't have the neck of a giraffe in that gif.

>best design
Literally, LITERALLY look a pile of fucking sticks.

I prefer her current design, I can't make sense of her shoulders in the extended intro

Actually literally both, you retard.

>durr it's not a comic, it's a manga
>hurr it's not a cartoon, it's anime

Off yourself.

>say the show is good in any way, shape or form
>or say it sucks in any way, shape or form
>or in some cases just mention/reference the show
>???
>get flooded with (YOU)’s
You guys are just getting predictable at this point

Well, he's, like, an evil tree...

That makes sense.

I'd say someone who also fulfills many of the same criteria is the Beast. It's extremely simple but it actually works very well, at least in it's own setting.
The world's design is pretty great

I see why "Message Received" may have left a bad first impression, but I feel people severely discount how her appearances in "That Will Be All" and "The Trial" have helped redeem her image a bit.

Nah, she's still weirdly broad and long in a way that makes her look completely out of proportion, even for a space rock chick.

I get that her design is supposed to look imposing, but her silhouette is just this weird, boxy mess of shit.

The Beast always reminded me of a wendigo. Look them up if you don't know what they are. And don't go in the arctic woods at night.

Nah

And always pack provisions when camping with friends.

This

How about duos?

>any good designs in SU

yeah, Shredder is pretty damn awesome. its pretty versatile and generally menacing.

I would also vote Joker, because purple and green can never not be associated with his character, and chrome faced Cobra Commander.

As far as villainesses go, I gotta say Maleficent. Like the points raised in , she has an immediately recognizable silhouette and she has this great mix of elegance and menace that few Disney villains have ever matched up to. Like the Evil Queen comes close, but Sleeping Beauty represents Walt-era Disney animation at its peak in terms of animation and while generally subdued, Maleficent is far more expressive.

And her Dragon form is a 10/10 dragon design.

>Yellow Diamond
>the best designed villian
>mfw

I mean if you like disjointed, cluttered designs...

Why are SU fans the worst?

god SU fags are retarded

Does every /sug/ fag have brain damage or something?

The reason why Dominator works is that both of her outfits reflect her current position. The buff-ass power suit looks ultra-serious and covers all the areas that an evil, stoic baddie should be covering, like a V-shaped visor and a hulking build and the black/red color scheme. This is good because you understand just by looking at this form that she's all business.

Her true form accomplishes the same thing as the previous one. Dominator is evidently not taking herself seriously, as evident by the basketball sneakers and the tank top and whatever shit-eating expression she's currently wearing, but you still have the black/red color scheme, helmet and bleeding heart to show you that she is, in fact, very evil. You can understand all this by just looking at a picture of her in this form; ergo, it's a good, clean design.

Also Lord English looks pretty great desu

What's funny is you can actually find Japanese releases of JoJo with the words "comic book" on them

she a clod , therefore she not a good villain .

Not even the best designed giant, long-necked villain.

Just look at this glorious bastard.

Blue Diamond is a better villain than Yellow Diamond by a long shot.

You think Blue's going to wuss out because she's sad but it turns out she just seems nice to certain people because she knows they're completely beneath her (it SEEMS like she's having a nice discussion with Greg but it is actually like talking to a cute puppy to her) and if you make her sad as some lowly non-Diamond you're also making her MAD

This show has so many good villain designs.