Would you watch a Jonny Quest reboot if they got rid of Hadji?

Would you watch a Jonny Quest reboot if they got rid of Hadji?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gIuuPTM3nSc
dailymotion.com/video/x3pk6hw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh fuck no.

We already got a reboot WITH Hadji.

The Real Adventures was apparently very good.

The 90s were a different time.

not even to replace for Jessie. get rid of Johnny if you have to

>Would you watch a Jonny Quest reboot?
Yes
>If they got rid of Hadji
Fuck you smokin, nigga!?

they won't get rid of Hadji, they'll get rid of that racist sexist child molester, Race Bannon

I want to get into Johnny Quest, should I start with the original?

Bare minimum you need Jonny, Hadji, Benton, and Race. Bandit should be spending all his time at home, in a kennel, or in quarantine; you don't just get to take stupid pets everywhere.

Yes.

>Get rid of Sim Sim Salabim

fuck off

He will still be there
Johnny Quest: The problem with Hadji

nah man, they've gotta FUSE Johnny Quest with Hadji
How many people would have a fucking aneurysm over a brown Johnny? I think a lot.

No.

There's a point where sensitivity gets retarded. You're basically axing him because he's Indian.

Too bad it lasted only for two seasons, i wqs actually one of my favorite cartoons at the time, also 3D parts were so bad they were good

why would they reboot Johnny Quest and get rid of an actual "minority" character? seems a tad racist

It's a great story; Hadji is a street urchin, saves Dr. Quest from an assasin's knife, Jonny mistakenly attacks him, gets judo-tossed, and Jonny's like "Hey, that was cool! You're alright!"

And then they "adopt" him, with Pasha Pedlar supplying the "documents", etcetera (prolly bribes passed on from Doc), and the series is then perfect.

After watching the original, watch the Venture Bros episodes concerning Johnny and the Harvy Birdman episode. There's a few more references in modern cartoons, like in FOP's Channel Chasers, but those are the only things that I could see being experienced differently after watching Johnny Quest.

POO

Venture Brothers as a whole is a JQ reference.

As long as it has the theme as good as this.
youtu.be/gIuuPTM3nSc

I remember he stopped his fucking heart to fool a guard. It tricked me into thinking indians were cool.

Real Adventures had no right to be as good as it was. I'm amazed people on Sup Forums don't talk about it more.

Ezekiel Rage was a 10/10 GOAT bad guy.

Jessie might have been my first waifu.

Oh they would with no question. And no one would be happy.

>CIA spook gets burned on an op and his family dies, vows to destroy the world in revenge
>Goes full Joseph Smith and creates a Doomsday Cult
>The Book of Rage he quotes from is just a picture of his wife and kid (blew my mind and gave me feels as a kid)
>Looks like a skeleton preacher
>Only loses in some episodes because they trick him into thinking Jessie is his daughterfu
>Fucking won by nuking the polar ice caps, Quest and friends had to go back in time to save the world
>Ultimate fate is to die the super-metal death of being stuck in a causality loop where he's teleported to the Jurassic as a nuke goes off turning him into a human fossil to be discovered aeons later by archaeologists.

He really was best bad guy.

Would you watch a Jonny Quest reboot if they turned Hadji into a girl?

Trying to give Johnny a harem are you?

>Ezekiel Rage was a 10/10 GOAT bad guy.

Indeed. Guy had his family die because of his work and went insane.

dailymotion.com/video/x3pk6hw

It wouldn't be Johnny Quest then.

no because the Venture Bros. makes it impossible to watch Johnny Quest

You mean Mike Pence?

Why would you get rid of Hadji?

Because SJWs are idiots.

Wot?

Hadj is an essential character. You can't get rid of him. that would be like watching a Ben10 reboot but with no Gwen or Grandpa Max

if they made a johnny quest reboot today, Hadji would practically be the main character.

that show was fucking insanely good. Even the bad CGI parts were great. And the stories were fucking spooky.

Ezekiel Rage was great but tragic. I think I liked the cold blooded nature of Jeremiah Surd better - dude was confined into a wheelchair, he had so much more hate in him, and in the virtual reality world he could show all of it.

But there were so many other good or just creepy stories too. That one military amoeba which used peoples DNA, morphed its parts to peoples heads or hands to pass by security checks to launch nukes. The cowboy ghost women guarding a treasure from adults ("the gold belongs to the children"). The poltergeist story on an island where Johnny and Jessie gets possessed by two lowers. The mind control experiment where the inhabitants of a town are turned all docile via implants on the back of the neck. The UFO Indians. Ezekiel Rage stealing Big Baby 2, the largest thermonuclear weapon ever built, to mess up the magnetic poles by detonating it in the Antarctic (or was it just to melt the polar caps causing worldwide floods?). There was this one episode where they found an alien spaceship under the Moai and used their tech to de-evolve the mind of the Quests into gorillas. There was a pirate ship with whales in season 1 that I forgot the story of. Or that one undersea episode with the Deep Ones.

I need to re-watch this shit.

I loved New Adventures of Johnny Quest when it came out
I dont think it gets spammed here because it didnt stick around very long and wasn't in constant reruns
so basically if you dont go out of your way to search it out you probably just missed it.
Rage was GOAT villain too
>tfw they will never release the unedited version of the old cartoon
i need some good ol' racism in my old kids cartoons

Were they really, user?

Indians are cool, at least the ones that smoke ganj...

You are creating imaginary situations to get mad about

Why would they? Is Hadji a racist stereotype now, like Apu?

But I'm already reading Future Quest and it has him in it

I vaguely remember this one episode almost 100% 3D that freaked me out.

I can't even imagine why an "SJW" would want Hadji gone, especially since, aside from the occasional "Sim Sim Salabim", he's not particularly stereotypically-depicted. OP is probably stealth bitching about the recent foofraw over Apu.