This was the only ship that made sense

This was the only ship that made sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

orig00.deviantart.net/feb8/f/2016/053/2/2/dipper_pines_by_thecheeseburger-d9ss2yt.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

The virgin Candy vs the chad Pacifica.

Agreed, thats why i fucking hated roadside attraction. Partially because alex tryd to destroy it because his shit taste made him hate the ship, and also because it encouraged hating dipper for no reason besides being a man and made candy into a cunt. I hated how dipper shamefully embarrassed himself by apologizing for doing nothing wrong, i will always hate that spineless cuck of a character.

Because they are both "nerds"?

Why are you shipping fictional children?

fuck gravity falls, it was boring shit

No ship makes sense,

Here is a crazy idea Sup Forums, leave it up to the creator's choice.

and much like the later of season 2 that wasn't weirdmaggadon trilogy, none of it mattered

but why do they set up something and don't use it? Same problem with the latest star wars movie as well

Beatrice and Wirt makes sense.

No
No ship makes sense
Shipping in general makes no sense

its ok to be wrong.

fpbp

But when he has fucking shit ideas then he must be stopped. I mean, look at the samurai jack ending

>tiny asian tits
BOOOOO
>big american tiddies
YAAAAAAY

Must be stopped?
Are you listening to yourself?
That is the most fucking stupid excuse for shipping ever

Why are you not faggot?

You’re right, that is crazy. So crazy that you should never mention it again

such good taste

She deserves better than Dipper.

>people should be allowed to write shit that ruins their creations
You probably think lucas was justified in making the prequals or selling to the kiles at disney, dont you?

It's amazing how all Dipper and Pacifica needed was 1 episode together to become one of the most prominent ship. their chemistry was pretty great.

A) it’s their creation, not yours
B) Lucas should have been put down after ROTJ
C) there is no excuse for shipping

She really doesn’t.

Because they're fictional, ya daff. Ideas given form. Playthings for our amusement.

>Lucas should have been put down after ROTJ
Oh, so you agree creators have to be stopped from doing stupid shit. And yes, shipping falls in line from that.

>not admiring small tittys

all tittys are equal, except for saggy tits

No I just ignore the PT. It’s shit. I never screamed “he must be stopped reeeeeeeeeee”
And there is no excuse for shipping. Do the fans “have to be stopped from doing stupid shit”??

They ain't gonna ship themselves.

Nope

yuh huh

>inferior Phoebe
come back when you have an actual character arc

...You have problems... don't you?

Here’s an even crazyier thought, how about you don’t make idiotic posts on a thread you clearly don’t like.

>I never screamed “he must be stopped reeeeeeeeeee”
Have fun letting media getting ruined by hacks while say nothing and let it happen like the fucking idiot you sre

And you think shipping does anything?

>every thread should be a circlejerk

Yes, i want characters i like to get together. Plus my comment had nothing to do with shipping, but was a broad term for anyone ruining a property. If you hate shipping so much then this isnt the board for you

>Here is a crazy idea Sup Forums, leave it up to the creator's choice.
nah Alex Hirsch has terrible taste when it comes to romance

>pokemon match
i-it's called a battle

>Threads need me to police them for opinions I don’t like, I am The hero that Sup Forums needs and deserves.

>Threads need me to police them for opinions I don’t like
But you're the one getting angry over a dissenting opinion, my autistic friend.

>Implying I’m the same person.
>Needing to believe that everyone in the entire thread is in a fuming rage because of you.
>All of this while going into a thread of thing he doesn’t like while expecting anyone but a few people to give him the time of day
I don’t think you are in a position to be calling other people Autistic friend

>theres seriously a comic made for this issue

Can you even give a reason for why that is? Other than “being cute”?

>other way around

>>Implying I’m the same person.
;)

Would be wrong.

Nope. I was really just checking to see if I was unbanned yet when I made that first post.

Sure, back in season one when Pacifica was a generic rich bitch antagonist and Candy hadn't been turned into a slightly less spastic version of Mabel.

Pacifica still best girl.

Candy was too underdeveloped as a character. Even Grenda ended up being more prominent than her. They had a vague hint of a common interest, the Pokemon parody thing they mentioned in that shitty Gravity Falls video game, but that barely counts. It couldve worked, hell it could have been EASY if Virgin Hirsch could make one memorial scene or joke with her. But he failed, just like his FOX pilot.

Virgin Hirsch failed at making any of his ships likable, with the exception of stumbling through blind luck with the Pacifica mystery episode, and even then he fucked up in the long term.

Chad Hartman took Tootie, a similar annoying nerd girl archetype, and made it the most popular FOP ship, even with a similar Pedro-bait rich girl redemption ship competing against it, simply because he made her sympathetic, funny, likable, and had chemistry with the MC, something Virgin Hirsch couldnt do because he wanted his self insert to be the ideal soyfun numale to the point where Dipper was driven by an unbelievable rigid moral code rather than hormones like a sane 12 yr old boy wpuld be.

God fucking damn it, I can't look at Candy and not remember my own fuck ups with a girl that looks like her.
>Dipper could have had the good life had he chose Candy

>with the exception of stumbling through blind luck with the Pacifica mystery episode, and even then he fucked up in the long term.
IIRC that was entirely down to other writers and Hirsch hated that episode.

Of course he did. It took a character he had come up solely to shit on rich people like Drumpf and made her look better than the cock hungry cunts that were supposed to be protagonist aligned characters.

If I told you, coming into season 2, that in one episode Dipper and a girl team up to stop a ghost, while the rest of the girls in the episode wanted to dress up like socialites and undermine each other while chasing some rich douche, youd have that the latter were Pacifica and her disappearing clique and the former Mabel or maybe Wendy.

the prequels are decent films. the reason they get so much shit is because star wars nerds were mad that they werent exactly like the original trilogy

You are aware there's a difference between constructive criticism and a goddamn lynch mob, right?

>Partially because alex tryd to destroy it because his shit taste made him hate the ship
As discussed here before Roadside Attraction just seemed mean-spirited because though it made the most sense Candip was never a popular ship, the most popular ships were crazy shit that could never happen and made no sense followed by Pacifica and Wendy waifu bullshit. The fandom mostly gave zero fucks about it despite being very nice and cute you didn't have to shit on the few people who liked it.

Still not a big deal though, they are kids, they will not date anyone from the series just dumb kid crush shit and they'll marry someone they meet in their 20s like all people eventually do, some random people, no one we meet in the series or any shit like that. So I hope no one is legit mad at Hirsch or the other writers it's a fucking cartoon.

This shitty ship turned Candy from a likeable albeit unimportant side character into a fucking cunt. Fuck this ship.

Its not just a "fucking cartoon" its hours and hours of my fucking life, that are wasted because this HACK decided to not follow the best ships. This kind of people should be forbidden to ever writte again, luckly enough everythibg that the show did before thede episoded os conformed non canon.

Im nkt letting Hirch ruin my enjoyment of this show and the fanart, so yeah,its not fucking canon.

I assume this is bait and shit. The only thing the show did wrong was having too much Dipper spills spaghetti around Wendy while Mabel drools over guy #6734 eps that were shit and made both kids unlikable. The problem was that they were generic cookie cutter kids' shitty books shit, obviously not dating will go anywhere, they are fucking 12. The problem was not just skipping all the copy and paste dumb kiddy crush plotlines altogether since they could have been spent on anything else and anything else would be better.

Hirsch is a 5 foot tall piece of shit. Im not even meming when I tell you that I want to see him die and his stupid followers feel hella pain.

He created a world we were duped into believing would be interesting, instead we got a bunch of monsters running around an inconsistent dump while our moron protagonists try to ring them all in. Shipping? Pick a ship, Wendip, Dipcifica, Candip, they all sucked, and though Alex the Manlet was tricking himself and others into believing that his writing was "above fanpandering to ships", he still spent way too much time on them which makes his stance even more great of a folly.

>Losing a pokemon battle

Fucking loser. Does he even EV train and breed for perfect IV's? What a little shit.

Chucky and Angelica too, but not every ship is a win.

"I'm flirting with you but don't want anything to do with you and you're wrong"

>Mabel and her extended friends are fucking boy crazy all summer, to the point of seriously contemplating keeping a band in a cage to gawk at
>Mabel and Candy are especially bad because their shallow pettyness even extended to one of their (few) friends, assuming that because Grenda was brazen and ugly she couldn't get the foreign rich boy
>the fucking moment Dipper starts trying to be more confident Candy suddenly likes him out of the blue, meaning she ignored him until this one small facet of his personality changed
>Dipper is shallow

Until season 2 - yes. Then they fucked her personality

How would Dipper react if Wendy was dressed like him?
Example: orig00.deviantart.net/feb8/f/2016/053/2/2/dipper_pines_by_thecheeseburger-d9ss2yt.png

Also , any other pics of characters dressed as Dipper?

I remember this ship having some form of hopeful support during the first season, when people were already sick of the Wendy shit going nowhere, and Pacifica was a meme one note rich bitch character.

Then Roadside Attraction came around, and not only killed Candip, but it really just sort of killed my interest in any ship succeeding. Dipper came out looking worse. Candy came out looking worse. And the plot of the episode itself greatly cheapened the lore of Gravity Falls, mainly that there is shit just as supernatural happening hundreds of miles away from Gravity Falls, its no longer a mysterious town built over an ancient Indian burial ground or some shit, it's just wacky just like everywhere else in the world because somewhere in season 2 that knucklehead Alex decided he wanted to be The Simpsons. But I digress; point is, I ended this show not caring that Wendy gave Dipper her hat or Pacifica and Candy signed Dipper's letter with little hearts or whatever else the fanbase was taking solace in, because Dipper was a shit main character just like his sister.

>Having to IV train to never lose
>Not beating through the entire game with the raw destructive power of a Mudkip
Faggot

Yes, Hirsch shit his bed in public, we all know this and continue to mock him for it accordingly. At this point you are basically only providing the summary for newfags.

I liked her because she was similar to Mabel so they worked together with Dipper well you could ship them without incest. Until everyone on the show got worse.

Everyone is too underdeveloped on Gravity Falls with only tiny bits and pieces of personality poking out and even then it's unclear whenever they are intentional.

Everyone on whom narrative actually dwells, comes out worse then they started. Hirsch has some weird opinions about everything which makes his characters warped.

>Implying he didn’t throw the match
>Implying that, even if he didn’t, Pacifica didn’t hire someone to do all that for her.

>hours and hours of my life
You should just an hero then. Seriously

Stop arguing about cartoons and post cute pictures of whatvever you ship.

It made sense? I don't remember it to be honest.

Wirt and Beatrice can't be more a victory the author boycott her main rival.

There are no ships that makes sense in Gravity Falls.

That shows entire problem was that it didn't just focus on being about paranormal mysteries.

o yeah dipper with a fucking non-character wp

Savino would "grab her by the" waist.

>that much cleavage
Why is Pacifica so lewd.