Why did they have to make him so pathetic?

Why did they have to make him so pathetic?

Because Bruce likes being bullied by Diana and Clark. Batman has a superpowered people fetish and no one else can satisfy him.

He represents white guilt.

The movies can't ever make a good batman that captures his intellect. I am disappointed with the trend that he just a rich guy who buys hid stuff and paints them black

Because he's a human going up against an alien god and he is incredibly outclassed and outmatched

Because he got fat and it really shows.

'cuz he is, own it you fucking bat fag.

This is the real fat man

Yeah... Ben's pretty much fucked the DCEU... in someplace fairly uncomfortable...

Probably to reduce the darkness from BVS.

Bvs was not kid friendly.

The back seat of a station wagon?

Go back to drawing cartoons where Bruce rapes Babara (and according to you, she wants it) - it's all you're really good for, even if no one else wants it.

Affleck did that on his own time

He is pathetic though

are you fucking autistic?
that has nothing to do with the fact that the shit movies are not portraying the character with the qualities that make him what he is. He is Batman in name only.

>D-do you really talk to fish?
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT WHAT THE FUCK WHEDON?

because that is literally the only thing that normies know about aquaman

Because the Batman that Snyder made makes no fucking sense.

he looks like he's about to star in a remake of Darby o'gil and the little people.

Is the DCEU underage?

Speaking of Ben does anything Wonderbat happen in the movie?
I remember threads talking about some soundtrack leak that "confirmed" it and that WW dvd extra talking about and Ben talking something about it in an interview, but I have no intention of watching JL and I'm just interested are they using the "Gal was hired because of synergy with Ben" meme

good quality already released on net

Yes, Whedon decided to brew a start of romance