ITT: shit that definitely 100% did not happen

ITT: shit that definitely 100% did not happen

>wallmart
>wall mart
kek

2/?

Don't believe this shit, but I'd do that.
Would get me in trouble though, Putin loves our muslims.

Why do they never come with a video ?

>makes up story
>can't even imagine himself being a non-cuck

Is there anyone who really believes those made up stories?

Sad to say yeah it did not happen.

If only..

thats one long sentence

I'm noticing a trend. Muslim 20 year old females

Kek. That's what she gets for shopping at Walmart

Holy fuck the amount these fucking fools make up to try and justify their shitty college choices and make them feel good about themselves.

How the fuck could the """white male""" have known what college she went to?

Hillary winning

CAIR employees

>Maha Abdul Gawad

Her last name is literally Arabic for "servant of the pimp." SJW pretending to be Muslim and not even bothering to google sandnigger names

I can't even imagine how terrifying it must be when you're so mentally hill that that you get traumatized by people you made up yourself.

Sorry for not making the nuclear fallout real, I know Allahu would have found that pretty ackbar.

These people are mentally sick

How do they not see that this is morally wrong? How do they not see that this divisive garbage is going to get people hurt?

It's not like a rabbi writing a swastika moment, these are regular citizens

Fuck the left for this intellectual disease

>non-whites
these cunts put white when filling out the census and other forms

they're only "white" if it conveniences them

Muslim women are notorious for this. Just like the one on the airplane whose story turned out to be completely fabricated. One at my school also tried to pull something similar and it was discovered that she made it up.

>random bullshit claim
>"IRRATIONAL ANGER!!!"

No evidence required. People are fucking dumb.

>8 years of anti white rhetoric and violence

>>>boo hoo why u fight back

>this is like Brexit all over again.

Enjoy Ameribros, enjoy.

>someone touched my silly head ornament!

It's like they're trying to trump each other (no pun intended) with their elaborate stories of oppression

I've been that guy before. I saw a spic girl straight up rob a convenience store. She walked in with her cunt friend, grabbed two 40oz and then walked out as the little old Chinese lady screamed at her.

I put my hand on the cunt friend's shoulder. I remember the fear in hear eyes. I said "When Trump wins, we're going to stuff you all into gas chambers."

She twisted out of my hand and fucking ran. I guess she was supposed to be a lookout or something. It didn't matter, I'm not going to go to jail for trying to stop a crime, it's California. But that look of fear was worth it.

Reminder that Trump LITTERALLY ISN'T PRESIDENT YET.

I guarantee that if anything goes wrong before he actually takes office, liberals are going to find the smallest things to take offense about and blame it all on him.

have a bump