Goddammit, when are these 3 lovely ladies going to get their proper time to shine in comics/media...

Goddammit, when are these 3 lovely ladies going to get their proper time to shine in comics/media? About the only one with something going for her is Livewire, and that's just appearing in one Batgirl issue, and that Supergirl show. About the only evil gals getting traction these days are Harley and Killer Frost. What would you do with them in comics to make them more interesting/popular?

didn't they try giving Banshee a push in nu52 Supergirl by making her a cursed Scottish punk girl and putting her on the CW show?
Mercy is just Lex's goon whenever anyone else writes her, like cyborg Mercy in YJ, Volcana is nice but not enough going on with her. Livewire does have the most potential, she just needs the right hook

I think Livewire has a nice gimmick already, being a loudmouth shock jockey. Mercy's problem is just being regulated as an assistant, when she could be an interesting supporting character for Lex given that she's a woman of considerable potential. Like in the sense that she could be a serious villain of Metropolis if she wanted to, but works for Lex given that he has a clear vision he wants to execute. If you wanted to go further, Mercy could be a good opposite for Lois too, like the start of a "Luthor family" vs Superfamily type thing. Volcana on the other hand, I got nothing outside of a power boost. Which sadly doesn't really do a whole lot for an interesting character. Perhaps a nihilistic viewpoint where she wants to just burn the planet because she has no hope for it to parallel Clark's own optimism?

The difference between Harley and these three is that Harley was actively waifubait. Perky personality, flamboyant mannerisms, and of course, her Tragic Backstory™. Add Joker's influence to that, and...

Reminder that Mercy Graves was in BVS and she got blown up by Lex and his piss jar bomb.

Livewire was in two issues of Batgirl.

I was hoping Livewire would be pushed in comics after being in the Supergirl TV show. Cartoons, TV shows and movies really help make comic characters popular. It helped Batman’s villains. It helped Static and the Teen Titans.

She was a real qt too

Her death was about as pointless and tasteless as Jimmy Olsen's

I would love to have them on a team like this pic.

>tfw you will never be Superman, having exposure to kryptonite, tied to a bed, while Livewire rides your dick and Volcana rides your face, and both of them laughing and mocking at your little cock.

Why even live?

>tfw cartoons and comics exist only to help us realize the limitations and misfortunes of our existence

I want Livewire to stimulate my dick with electricity.

I would put them in more media stuff. Make Livewire and Volcana Supergirl villains . Tell DC on their twitter and other social media sites that they should do more things with them.

>posershit
Delete yourself.

I forget the actress's name, but the voice of the fire chick in STAS was sexy as fuck.

She was also in the Superman Doomsday animated movie. She looked like an alien and got killed by Lex.

Peri Gilpin, she was in frasier and shit

Peri Gilpin aka Roz from Fraiser

Livewire appearing in a TV show is more exposure than most comic characters will ever get.

I’ll draw your weird self insert fantasy, user

Volcana when for SU?

Mercy is OK but neither Volcana nor Livewire have any business fighting any members of the Super-family. They would fare better as high-tier Batman villainesses than shit-tier Superman villainesses than don't pose any challenge to him whatsoever.