Soros has another plant

Trump on the verge of appointing a Soros plant to Treasury Secretary!

politico.com/story/2016/11/steven-mnuchin-treasury-donald-trump-230716

check out this guy's credentials
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=1492034&privcapId=2522804

>2nd generation Goldman Sachs employee
>A Soros Protege
>Received $1 Billion from Soros to start Dune Capital

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1TZBLXCvW6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ah

Looks like that pill you guys took seems awfully blue

Bump

He has been a part of the campaign for months now apparently

Honestly, we all knew that Trump was a puppet just like Hillary. I don't know what people were expecting.

>"eyes"

I told you Kek wasn't finished, Trump is considering him but possibly won't choose him. Meme magic will make sure he doesn't get his filthy hands on the ka-ching.

The meme war has only just begun.

BUMP
Why is no one talking about this?

it's simple.
You've chosen to delay white genocide by multiculturalism for 4 years, but you'll be taxed heavily for this. Anti-intellectual policies and no budget await you.

Leftist propaganda comrade Ivan.

Sup Forums will ignore this

this seriously fucking sucks. this was the whole fucking point of elected trump, to bring change to this stuff.

can liberals stop crying now? no? they dont actually care about the government and just care about muh BLM as if any one gives a shit? If I was a liberal this would give me hope because I actually care about how elected officials run the government.

any word on who replaces janet yellin?

we are just as bad as liberals, only focusing on buzz issues, while trump continues obamas legacy of greasing the cogs that drive this nation to ruin.

one more bump because this is what Sup Forums should be talking about. In our greatest hour I already see our downfall. we'll be distracted just like liberals. the media may even turn in our favor to stay a float but we've changed nothing. liberals will eventually be justified in hating our brainwashing propaganda memes just as we hated their social media and news. meanwhile the same fucking people keep running he country.

Sup Forumstards don't want to talk about this... They will be in denial. Right now most of these kids, and they are kids, have feeling of victory. They can't acknowledge this at this moment... But they will, then they will bitch and whine as always.

fucking told u guys.
We are a bunch of children fucktards.

rip

Also why the fuck is Sup Forums ignoring this? YOU WANTED CHANGE HUH? YOU THINK SOMEONE CAN JUST WALK IN AND WIN? YOU FUCKTARDS, WE WILL ALWAYS LOSE. GOD F DAMN IT

nice to see CTR is still getting paid
things would be boring without you.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies...

one more fucking bump

we f told u guys. nobody can be president iwhtout the jews winning lololololo you lost

jews: £
white males: :(

>why the fuck is Sup Forums ignoring this?
Not anymore! Now JIDF has finally arrived

So he's doing what every other president would do then? You know, I thought the democrats took the loss oddly well.

t.europoor globalist taskforce

at least we JIDF are nationalist unlike you fucks

We all deserve it, really.

This is the final campaign of the meme war. We NEED to be vocal about his cabinet.
I don't know who would be better for this position. But I know we need Gowdy as Ag to make America great again, and actually drain the swamp.

We need to rev up our twitter cannons and meme Trey Gowdy into the attorney general position.

This will guarantee not only that the god emperor is well advised on legal matters, but more importantly it will guarantee that he follows through on draining the swamp.

There is not a single American better suited to be chief prosecutor of the united states during an anti corruption campaign than Trey Gowdy

Get the word out that our choice for AG is @TGowdySC

Only a CTR shill would doubt the god emperor.

I'm a liberal and I'm basically going to spend the next 4 years being a chaotic piece of shit and laughing as Trump breaks campaign promises right and left. Seriously, thank you! It'll be the most fun I've had since Bush!

THIS IS IT

I think he is creating the illusion he will choose him, because the electoral college hasn't voted yet. Hitler did this with Hjalmar Schacht because he was a mason. He convinced Schacht that with him in power he would get as many loans as possible to recover Germany. That way he raised in power.

After becoming Fürer, he dumped Schacht.

Let's wait 40 days, and see what happens next. But we have to be vigilant.

So what if Trump's top finance guy is a Goldman Partner and Soros employee and jew?

Fuck off, CTR shill! We're fighting globalism here!!1

Ron paul for treasury!

And no Sup Forumsack would trust medias (((anonymous sources)))

Trump hasn't picked his cabinet yet, we need to guide his choices. And the only way to do that is public out cry.

Rowdy Gowdy for AG
Kek wills it

If he deports millions of spics and builds the wall his presidency is a success.

>Haha yeah Soros is a globalist shill and should never be near power

>let's take his protege who is also a globalist but it's okay because Trump cannot be questioned

This, we now choose his cabinet. Please someone start the thread.

kek

/ P O L / B T F O
P
O
L
/
B
T
F
O

You got KIKED AGAIN

Sup Forums fell for the long con once again, you niggers can't get shit right.

Except he won't even be able to do that. How fucking delusional are you people? Soros wants the immigrants here... Trump won't do anything. He is the fucking establishment, what more fucking proof do you need? Why the fuck do you think the mods have been trying to delete the thread with the list of (((names))) that will be working for trump?

Good luck. I was joking. I'm just a skeptic who doesn't buy into Trump being this huge changemaker. I think he's just a guy that could turn the populism to 11 due to no political career to lose. if you guys actually press him to drain the swamp and somehow get the establishment out? You are heroes of kek and I'll clap.

I just seriously think people got super into the very simple message of "MAGA! Elect Trump!" as the kind of one way issue solver. You don't actually have any dynamic platform to deal with any kind of specifics. Just watch how the platform works when there's uncertainty on the board or Trump does something you strongly disagree with. Then it won't be all fun and memes anymore.

But I sincerely hope you guys keep it up and hold him, to his promises and proves the skeptics like me wrong.

>he actually thought the president would matter when they both serve their jewish overlords

Then why is Soros hiring paid protesters?

I don't exactly see why this is so bad. This dude also wants to break up Dodd-Frank. Why is this such a problem exactly?

Never gonna happen. Mainly because Ron Paul would reject the offer.

Never gonna happen. They don't match.

I made threads and posts about this dude. Everyone dismissed me as a CTR shill.

Trump is a businessman first and foremost, he cares about profit, so this is no surprise.

EVERYONE GET ON TWITTER SOROS HAS GOT TO GO

Well, I don't fucking know... Why would anyone in power do something like that... Jeeze.

youtube.com/watch?v=1TZBLXCvW6Y

>double posting in this day and age

Trump likely to appoint a corrupt, establishment clone, privately rich, elite money man as treasurer.

>must be leftist propaganda

Just FYI, the left vs. right argument that you keep continuing is a tool that the elite use to control you. They fuck you in the ass and get you to blame the other side. As long as the right are bickering at the left, the right are too busy to notice the elites doing what they want.

>Putting a jew in charge of money

Well, he wants things working.

Oh god what have we done?

MOLOCH IS KILL I REPEAT MOLOCH IS KILL WE ARE VICTORIOUS ON BOTH THE PHYSICAL AND ASTRAL PLANE GET IN HERE AND WITNESS!!!!!!!

Haven't you faggots ever heard the phrase: "Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer?"

Donald has constantly out jewed the jew at every step of the way. He is keeping his eye on Soros

Yes but we can change the argument. Seriously we have to stop blaming each other.

Left and right agree on what is wrong with the world, they just disagree on how to make it better.

The way we change the argument is by no longer saying "fucking luvvy lefties" and "fascist racist right".

If we don't unite against the elite they will continue to get us to blame each other. We will be too busy bickering between ourselves to get angry enough to make them change at the top.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah why does nothing ever change?
>literally Hitler Trump isn't actually Hitler at all

So, does this not apply to Soros? Is he not keeping his enemies close here?

>has constantly out jewed the jew
Jews are fucking both of his daughters and one of them even converted; damn I wish I had the strategic prowess of the God-Emperor. That's some top-quality gambit right there

What the fuck is the motivation of this guy? He's a fucking destroyer of the worlds.

FUCK YOU SOROS

>mfw he doesn't know hitler was also used by kikes to clean out their gene pool and founding israel

And yet Trump is president and they're not.

They don't have direct control over him like Hillary. Trump has had to do business in (((New York))) for his nite life- he knows how to play the game and come off on top.

He needs to his the ground running when he gets into office to get momentum and get public support before he starts doing bigger things

I don't know why you guys are so upset. I thought this was all for the memes angry feminists.

This is fucking delusion.

The hard work begins now. We will have to wait and see what he actually does, but we must make sure he is the most scrutinized president in history.

Trump is so contraversial that if he steps out of line, or tries to rig the system further we can just meme him back out.

lmao anyone who would sacrifice their own daughter to the kikes is a puppet