It was this man, not Hillary, that brought the Democrats to their knees

Everyone wants to blame Hillary Clinton for the disaster that has struck the DNC this election. But let's be honest, Barrack Obama had more to do with the demise than the candidacy of Hillary.

1. National debt has risen to 20 trillion under his term.
2. Has raised taxes and bureaucracy while at the same time opening borders to free trade, making businesses in the US flee to other countries.
3. Cared more about BLM than law officers.
4. Has abused the power of executive orders to bypass Congressional opposition, a move that pissed every Congressman.
5. Cares more about political correctness than calling them Islamic terrorist.
6. Obama care has utterly failed.
7. Colluded with Hillary and DNC to run the most disgusting campaign in history.
8. Used the Supreme Court to make laws (i.e. gay marriage) This goes against every fiber of the checks and balances our forefathers put in place.

If Obama had been a great president, Hillary would be in office right now despite her corruption.

Yet, this man enjoys a 60% approval rating. Why? Simple. No one wants to admit they hate a black president. Just like the Brexit vote, just like the election polls for Trump, no one wants to come out and say "Hey! This black president SUCKED ASS!"

The only legacy this man has left is the complete and utter destruction of the Democratic Party. They will not recover for at least 25 years.

Thanks for including his surname in the file name, wouldn't have known who you meant otherwise.

He was a great president though.

Obamacare collapse hit Wiscousin and Michigan hard which probably helped to swing them, you're right.

Barrack Obama has a 55% approval rating. Nobody likes Hillary. He would have mopped the floor with Trump

>reaching for any little thing to criticize

do you need a hug?

And minnesota. You think Minnesota was closer vote than Florida was just because? Us mid westerners are getting cucked hard fuck Obama

>Barrack Obama has a 55% approval rating.

i believe that is an actual representation of real life as the polls which had trump losing. only reason it is near that level is because he is black.

ACA premiums had to have been a major drag.

For me it's more that the overly outspoken supporters of Hillary and the Democratic party in general are anti white anti male nut jobs. If the party were to have marginalized them more instead of making them the focus it would have been different. Doesn't help that they put forward one of the worst possible choices in terms of history and integrity.

The "forefathers" were slave owners that said all men were created equal so who gives a fuck about what they think?

Wow, nice memeing. I could go down each line and show how you're objectivly wrong but I get the sense you're OK being a retard who whines about race so I won't bore you with pesky facts.

/mlp/ adores him.

Your #2 is completely wrong. Companies move to except the world highest corporate tax rate and most burdensome regulatory system. Openish borders with a move to a consumption tax would result in foreign multinationals moving to the US.

You couldn't be more wrong.

this man has a point. if obongo wasn't such a terrible president people wouldn't have wanted trump so much.

i agree with all but #8. the supreme court didn't make the law, they just allowed gays the equal treatment that is given to them in the constitution and had been denied in the states.

if you want to be mad at the court for anything it should be for upholding obamacares' constitutionality as a tax which it most surely is not. especially considering its payments are still called a premium

devils advocate: the protectionist policies could also lead to many MNC giving up on the increased cost of doing business in the US to go for maintaining their marketshare in other markets like asia and the EU. which could leave US based companies with little option but only operating within the US. assuming the dollar doesn't continue to depreciate.. which the upcoming december fed rate increase may help with

most of the reasons people hate him aren't grounded in reality, there's plenty of reasons to dislike him but they instead took the tinfoil hat route

agree with you nigga

private insurance stealing more of your money has very little to do with obamacare

>there isn't anything wrong with this post, so I have to invent something to criticize

I bet you're a real joy

Every time he shuts the fuck up for 10 minutes his approval ratings go back up.

>The democratic party supported KKK and was known for being a bunch of racist shits
>The democratic party is now destroyed completely thanks to a black man's incompetence

It's like pottery

> making businesses in the US flee to other countries.

You're so stupid it's cute. Those businesses lobbied for the free trade deals in the frist place.

Hillary lost because her stupid campaign pushed the agenda that she had a 99 percent chance of winning telling voters not to even bother

tnx obama

I meant escape high taxes / regs not except.

Yes. 95% of the worlds customers are outside the US. Global free trade results the best, highest paying jobs to move to the US. It has also had the effect of dropping the cost of living 29% in the US. Protectionism is bad for everyone on the planet.

its technically only bad insofar as the protectionist country relies on foreign inputs to their economy. if outside resources aren't needed then the protectionist nation will continue to grow. open borders and free trade allow for the most efficienct growth for everyone, which can mean less gain for a single nation