What did they tell Trump that he looks like this?

What did they tell Trump that he looks like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oW65vlzLWHg
liveleak.com/view?i=2ce_1360619328
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>You're going to have to fix this shit up now.

Ayyylmaos

You can't jail Clinton

U.S presidents always change immediately after their first briefing.

I'll never forget bushes/Obama's faces.
Super pale, blue in the face tired looking.
Give'em a week to recover.

Its tough finding out the government isn't real, but aliens are.

"the smell will stay for a year, we are sorry"

>we're not going to be able to get rid of the nigger smell in the oval office.

waffle'd

He came face to face with the Greys for the first time

he just have a case of "resting bitch face"

Why does double posting always happen?!?!?

Brother from another mother!

He's smelling Obama's sulfur stench for the first time.

>you remember the ((REAL)) reason we made your President right?

>"It smells like moth balls and cocoa butter in here"

I'm very interested in this but I can't find any other pictures. Do you have pictures of other presidents after their first briefing?

He's just bummed he has to live in an old house that doesn't have gold embellishments everywhere

>U.S presidents always change immediately after their first briefing.
>I'll never forget bushes/Obama's faces.
>Super pale, blue in the face tired looking.

I remember that one VERY clearly... quite a vivid memory, in fact.

To be fair, a Presidential election is stressful, and that election night was absolutely DRAINING.... I slept for something like 10 hours afterwards, I was so exhausted.

Truth about Soros's pedo ring kidnapping children to suck their blood in order to live longer. That's why Rockefeller, Kissinger and Rothschild don't die.
Trump wants to end them.

kek

is this true?

what is it thel tell you?

That he have to attend to their Cheese Pizza & pingpong parties

aliens control shit and we don't.

It's rumored that jimmy Carter cried after getting his first briefing

>do as we tell you or you and all of yours is dead

It's sobering to realize that the current president, a person you literally won by bashing, a person that campaigned HARD against you, now has to put on his big boy pants and bend the knee to you.

Hell, it didn't really kick in for me that Trump won until Obama's speech for some reason. I can only imagine how it felt for Trump.

Yet.

It must be the ultimate red pill. You start learning all of the stuff (((they))) keep secret from the public.

>We need you to orchestrate a plane crash into Trump Tower to justify the race war

>is this true?

When Obama came out of the room after his first briefing he had this stare of fear. It was this deer in head light face, completely overwhelmed .

>Do you have pictures of other presidents after their first briefing?

There's still a youtube video floating around of when Obama first took office, I'll see if I can find it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oW65vlzLWHg

This looks about the closest that I can find, his first official act as president.

Compared to the campaign rallies, he looks REALLY tired.

>If you ever dare to mother fucking cross us we will kill family rape your children, and make an example out of you.Never forget we controll the world. Fucking faggot.

>(((((92)))), let his wife go. See you soon "president Trump" HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

pretty sure this happens. Which is why sometimes it takes longer to break a man.

He looks like that kid that was running for president of the class for a joke but get elected by all his friends.

>we did 9/11.
>we did isis
>we did it all donald

>Every new president is gonna have to give the old one a bj
>It has been like this since the first one

He was taken to the Comet Pizza back room, he cannot unsee what was there

Fpbp

PICTURE OF OBAMA LEAVING HIS BRIEFING SCARED

OR NONE OF YOUR POSTS HAPPENED

YOU KNOW THE FUCKING RULES

>so..yeah ummm, welcome
>hi.....
>s-so about that party thing years back...
>its fine man..
>yeah, o-okay....................m-man he's closing that door so slow right?
>yeah..real slow.
Then they both look up at the wall clock and notice only 2 minutes have passed.

>tfw Obama gives you the biggest Red Pill suppository known to man

>You start learning all of the stuff (((they))) keep secret from the public.

I truely wonder how difficult all that shit must be to deal with... whatever it is.

The "Eyes Only" type stuff.

mfw

CIA runs ISIS

downsizing is never fun

HOYL HSIT THEYRE INDUCINTG TRMP INTO THE ILLUMINATI

We did it all, donald. And you cant stop us, bitch.

We rigg the election for you, cuz you are a little fucking bitch. bye

trump already knew that

Dudes gotta be exhausted. 2 year campaign. Then he wins. Now he's been redpilled about shit we have never heard of.

I don't give a shit who you are.. That'd be alot to take in.

Nobody knows for sure but presumably:

There's a secret order running everything
You're just a figurehead
Aliens are part of the conspiracy
Demons exist
None of this matters, it's all going according to the plan set down by the aliens/overlords/Rand Corporation

> You're finally here Dahnald, I was waiting for you

>the ultimate redpill
Sucking donkey dick for Israel changes you desu.
liveleak.com/view?i=2ce_1360619328

really good i enjoyed it, I might read it again later. bookmarked it just in case

"Oh, shit, Sup Forums really DOES have it all figured out..."

He remained this indignant through the whole night of the election, and celebrated in private so that the corporate media couldn't spin that either.

The thousand yard stair is always finding out the utter amount of bullshit that the federal government has been lying about to it's people since WWI.

"The Debriefing" isn't just one thing, by the by, it's a trickle of info a sitting President will receive as his "need to know" triggers it. Yes, there are classifications above presidential level for deniability purposes. It's usually when one of these pieces of info becomes public knowledge somehow that a staffer then takes a fall and not the PotUS themselves.

He is THE Gentleman Bastard.

Our Gentleman Bastard.

Where is the image from?

keked

Ayyys are real. Mexicans are decendants of aztec ayyys.

>ok, president elect trump
>read these documents
>theres over 15k pages of legal jargon
>you can read legalese right?
>anyways, you can leave when youre done
>but you have to be finished in 16 hours
>this man with a gun will help motivate to work hard and make sure you dont leave
>this is your job now

Got a vid or pic?

Probably having to sit and be nice to Obama for the cameras. He's all like just get this done with so I can go MAGA.

Reptilians arent fucking real, this stupid "aayylmao" bullshit is so retarded. Dont believe anyone who post shit about aliens controlling everything

FUCKING KEK

Underrated.

Thats the 1000 yard stare.

I can't even begin to imagine what they show you or tell you to make you feel like that. Normally you need to experience something.

I don't. Watched it live on TV. We were in office watching it and laughing at how it looked like he just pissed himself.

The truth about Russia, China, ISIS, hacks, wikileaks, terrorists, foreign influence, Iran, North Korea, Syria, etc etc etc etc etc

Alien conspiracy was created by the gov to distract form the secret stealth aircraft. Go watch "Mirage Men". It was up on YouTube.

>What the fuck did (((they))) get me into.
>I just want to make as much money for my (((grandkids))).

You would be scared too if you're a Jew puppet.

Obama just informed Trump that Soros had him by the balls the last 8 years.

>get the badges in all states
>fight the elite presidential 4
>be exhausted all items used up
>your delegates are mostly KO but it doesnt matter, you won the last fight against Hillary and her lizard delegates
>you made it, you are finally president master
>you go in to the last room
>there he is, waiting for you, Ted, FUCKING, Cruz

he met the zodiac killer

According to the Obama penned NDDA 2013, he could have Clinton held under suspicion of terrorist and seditious acts indefinitely, and without defense of legal council.

Thanks, Obama!

I was up for 30+ hours then slept for 14

Sorry. NDAA.

>TFW:I fucking did it! What the fuck do I do now?!
>TFW:Sheeeeeeeeiiitt

i wonder what's behind this post

This is bad, The secret hidden goverment in america has told him he will only be a puppet and now he realized he didnt won and all was for nothing

his face says it all

You have to go back (to Mars)

>tfw briefings are extrmely boring and technical, they take forever and you dont understand all of it. You are realizing your job is going to be to listen to extremely technical and complicated information for 16 hours a day, and then make difficult and extremely consequential decisions based on them.

Logically it's one of the following:

1. Ayylmaos are real

2. There is a shadow government of families running hit dating back to the caveman and the President is a puppet

3. Secret solar system colonization (all the trillions don;t go to waste, there are leaked documents of 6 US spaceship carriers running in the solar system right now)

>tfw you were outplayed in extra dimensional chess
Winners aren't losers

Please nuke turkey from orbit when your mothership arrives mr ayylmao

What did he mean by "highflying assets" even a reporter just asked the WH press secretary this trump looks shaken

Hillary shills being replaced by Reptillian shills, why am I surprised???

Anybody else lining their MAGA hats with foil to prevent losers like this from reading their minds?

>This reality is virtual
>There are certain rules
>You get erased unless you do as we tell you

In serious it was likely just a typical "you have a great responsibility now" talk. That alone would sap the eagerness out of you, especially when looking at the catastrophic atmosphere the media now. Even after signing on the line the news and the libs aren't going to rest.

somebody told him about KEK...

now he has to pay

top kek

>Yes, you really ARE the president.
>No, this is not a joke.
>Yes, you have to do president stuff now.

"You know Obama said $17trillion? He actually meant $170trillion. Good luck m8".

I mean... It's how he got caught smoking on the westwing lawn ffs... how do people not remember this shit??

This.

Melania has a help look because bill's touching her.

is this the reason why they do all of this evil shit? Because it's not real anyway?

O..Obama?

>Also, we can detect if you tell anyone about this

from dr. michel wolf notes.
He briefed four different American presidents on the ET reality. Jimmy Carter was keen to end the UFO cover up but when told of the religious implications he backed down.
"I attended this meeting. Carter had strong Christian beliefs. When told that religion is man-made and probably unique to this planet he broke down in tears."

he knows he's becoming the president, and can feel the weight and responsibility, trump probably can't even believe it's real, like a sudden family member dying. He'll need a few days/weeks mental recovery and realisation to get back on his usual tone.

suck my balls

>Because it's not real anyway?
The simulation needs to progress in certain directions.

The JFK tapes

He's thinking "Just 20 more minutes of this shit Don........I wonder if KFC has a deal on today hmmmmmm"

fugg

>Obama waiting at the front door
>Trump arrives as Obama stares in dead silence
>Obama shakes Trump's hand, looks him in the eyes and says follow me
>Trump wondering why they aren't sitting down at the oval office and getting their meet and greet over with
>Trump follows Obama into a hidden back room behind a shelf in the whitehouse
>they both enter a dimly lit room where a silhouette of a man is sitting in a chair near a table with two extra chairs
>The shadow man stands up and reveals himself, slowly clapping
>Soros himself lets out a deep and bloodcurdling laugh while clapping
>Trump thoughts racing across his mind stares at Soros in bewilderment
>Soros approaches Trump and says "Congratulations kid, you did it, you work for me now.
>Obama gives Trump a look of pure terror and says "I'm sorry, I tried, I only tried to help"
>Soros tells Obama to pack his shit and gtfo and wait for the press conference
>Obama shakes his head, tears in his eyes, tears of relief and leaves the room
>Trump realizes what he's gotten himself into
>Soros: Sit down Donald, we've much to discuss.
>Trump emerges from the meeting, knowing the full extent of the tangled web of lies, and has gained the real and objective truth about how the world really is and who runs it, and there is nothing he can do about it
>He gets back to Obama and stares into the cameras, knowing what none of them ever will