What do you think of this show?

What do you think of this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gloJiXj1jbg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

started off great, but I quit watching when the love stuff took over the show. Got back into it at the end cause nostalgia and enjoyed it well enough. Close Enough looks like Adult Party Cartoon 2.0

Looking back it was a fun cartoon
I was going through a "NOT MUH" phase and I didn't enjoy it as much as I do now (granted I stopped watching cartoons so that I can turn on CN and see something that I never saw before even if it was a rerun but I gave up on cable at that point).

Good show.

Great show. One of the best of modern CAN shows. The relationship stuff got boring

Better than Adventure Time

Very unique. It took the "LOL SO RANDUM" and made it work and took it somewhat serious and made nice plot stories with it.

Eh, I can't say it ever peaked as high as AT. Still, the fact that CN never did a crossover at their peaks is kinda mind blowing.

Great show, became a good show, then an okay show, then became a great show again and ended really well. Mord shippers being BTFO'd was hilarious.

Fun at first, quickly became boring as hell. I dropped out in like season 3 or 4 and it still went on for ages after that.
When it stopped being constantly hilarious all they had were the characters but they were mostly boring so I didn't give a crap about their development or relationshit crap.
The music montages were always fun, but I was better off watching a compilation of that than continuing watching the show.

Despite that I'm kind of hype for Close Enough.

Who was the Worst character?

It wasn’t so much “LOLSORANDUMB” as it was “mundane task escalates into life-or-death situation”

One of my favorite shows. Really good characters

cloud girl.

The reliability of that formula got tiring pretty fast.

In that episode where they got into a feud with the owner of the nerd shop I was enjoying it as a sitcom until the required fantasy element was added and it became another kuh-razy badly-animated action scene.

Boring characters: plain personalities and unappealing designs
Randomness is not that imaginative to rely the humo in it, and yet they rely all the humor in it
Too dudeish, girls only serve as romance devices and thats lame. They're also lame by themselves
Artstyle and all within it: colors, shapes, scenarios, objects are all boring to the eye, so you don't even wanna watch it for visual pleasure
Really dated college humor, doesn't look as a product of the last years at all

Only thing I like is the 80s nostalgia, but again they wear it out in the show

It was alright, kinda got a bit too formulaic at times.
>characters should not do a thing
>they do the thing
>then random magic stuff happens
>characters save the day.

first two seasons are gold, then it descended into mediocrity with occasional gems here and there

also low-key one of Sup Forums's most overrated cartoons

My favorite show
Mordecais relationship stuff was shit but I loved the connections all the other characters had. lost it when Pops died

It's been ages, so I may be wrong, but I think I remember it being said that both JG and Pen wanted to keep their universes intact and doing a crossover would kind of ruin that.
I can understand that with AT considering they got deep into lorefaggotry, but crossover shenanigans seemed perfectly in RS' wheelhouse.

It wasn't mindblowing and was damn formulaic but it was better than its contemporaries like Adventure Time and Gumball. A solid 6/10 for the voice acting alone.

Started boring, ended boring. Boring.

t. Margashit
Hoe

>Jolly good show.

>Too dudeish, girls only serve as romance devices and thats lame.
is Sup Forumsmblr real?

Still one of my favorite cartoons. I can't believe it's been over 7 odd years since this cartoon came out. As many people say the first couple of seasons were great. After Exit-9b is when the show started to show signs of seasonal rot. Then the constant mussel man and relationshit episodes caused a lot of people to jump ship, nevermind the whole show formula was getting stale. At least the ending was really nice, despite how much of a mess the last season was, but that was more to do with CN meddling.

It was pretty good, ending at the right time as it was overstaying it's welcome. I like that characters learn from their experience and develop some, making comments in the later seasons such as "a dinosaur?! Wait, have seen a dinosaur before? No? Huh, I guess this is a first for us."

>one of Sup Forums's most overrated cartoons
nah nigger this is the first thread that anyone's done much chatting about it outside of pointing out its flaws, Sup Forums never overrated this show except at the start when Mordo said pissed on daytime CN, twice. This show's threads were overshadowed by most other show threads, mainly Gravity Falls, Korra, Adventure Time, most shows. SU too.

For years it was mainly ep talkback threads that didn't really hit bump limit and the occasional betacai mention.

Don't forget about the comic.

youtube.com/watch?v=gloJiXj1jbg

Also, this was a thing.

not those anons but holy shit is that comic a fucking let down

It was a mistake.