Batman is shit, remember this

reminder that Batman is nothing but a plot armor hero. in reality, he's just a street level shitter like Black Widow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZEJ3T3ryQY&t=67s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've had these thoughts and similar ones with the joker. They can pull off whatever garbage bullshit you could think of and they'll survive basically any encounter. I fucking hate this as much as you. However. We both have to realize that both their existences are tied to real life things.

Both of these characters are cashcows for DC because they are by far the most rememberable characters. They are also one of the most longest running characters in the history of the company.

mmhh

>hating the best superhero ever
You just jealous because you never be half the man he is, soyboy

You know comics are fake right?

Most good Batman stories are street level stories with Bruce getting the living shit kicked out of him. Just because you only pay attention to meme shit doesn't change that fact.

Go read Legends of the Dark Knight if you want real, non-JL, non-Elseworld Batman.

like god said youtube.com/watch?v=ZZEJ3T3ryQY&t=67s

OP once again proves he doesn’t read comics.

>Current run has Batman as a barely competent and mentally unstable person
>people still complain about Batgod

Reminder that people that think Batgod is a thing outside Morrison run do not read comics.

Batman befote Morrison run did not get into so many shit astral desu, if one reads things by Jim Starlin or Paul Dini realizes very fast.

Wanna try that again in English?

That's part of what makes him great for stories though. The writer knows he has to get Batman from point A (bad shit going down) to point B (Batman saves the day) and then he gets to have fun filling in the in between. And the best stories have a lot of fun filling that gap and batman doing crazy shit to win. That's the fun of the stories, HOW he wins, not IF. And as for stakes, that's what supporting characters are for, see whether or not they make it through the story in one piece.

You know life is fake, right?

You can't tell Sup Forums that.

It's the truest thing about comics but these fucking eunuchs love their rich special boy.

>Best superhero ever
He's not super, and he's not much of a hero. And in any case, he's sure as fuck not the wall-crawler.

Fuck off, DC Comics has names changed to protect identities but the events are all based on true stories. This has been common knowledge for years

>That one time Batman dodged the Omega Beam
What was the justification for that again?

Never happened in comics.

Happened in the cartoon but he didn't really dodge, more like meat decoy in the form of an space demon.

Yes, Batman has plot armor. It doesn't matter because it's fiction, what's more retarded, a character like Batman who can unrealistically beat stronger people, or someone like Superman who back in the day just had every single power in the world if he needed it for the plot?

It's fiction, specifically, fiction that has always primarily been a power fantasy for 12 year old boys. Deal with it.

This is also true, Batman is best when he's street level anyway, so how is him being street level an insult? It's about good stories being told, not power level measuring, in which case try DBZ if that's your thing, there is no thought put into any story whatsoever but it's just about which non existent person can beat up the next with no greater theme or message, seems more your alley.

Batman sucks almost as his rogues gallery.

>nothing but a plot armor hero
....okay?

Spiderman sucks, his character started to fall apart after 20 years,people like to blame writters but the truth is...there is simply nothing more to explore about a limited character like him, Batman is 80 now and feels more fresh than Peter.

>2017
>still not reading Batman done right, relatable and interesting
it's called SPIDER-MAN

That’s why’s Stark is the Superior “Rich white guy with his wits as his power” character. He has tons of flaws, never becomes a Gary Stu and instead of going through the same rogues gallery 24/7, his stories are about personal and human tragedies. Try to prove me wrong. But protip; you literally can’t.

Spiderman is a Superman rip off, he's nothing like Batman
>insecure, anti social nerd
>fake confidence wearing a costume
>tries to never hurt his villains
>work at journal because is convenient for him even though he is smart enough to be anything
>shy but still get a lot of girls

>throwing a bone to the memelords.jpg

That's actually true. It's one of the reasons I sorta defend Slott's fuckery, he may be doing some utterly inane shit with Peter but the alternative is endless re-runs of the 60's to 80's era.

I'm not that user, nor do I agree with their sentiment, but you're not right either.

>insecure, anti social nerd
He was really more of the cynical arrogant nerd, than the down to earth Clark Kent thing
>fake confidence wearing a costume
I have always seen it more as him taking out his aggression by being a dick, than feigning confidence
>tries to never hurt his villains
Tries not to kill them, big difference. which will be a point I make in a moment.
>work at journal because is convenient for him even though he is smart enough to be anything
That has less to do with that and more to do with the fact that for the most Part, Peter seems to enjoy having a somewhat normal life outside of being Spider-Man, and also because it's just the status quo, for him to be a down on his luck kid, because that's what some people relate to about him. He recently became a Tony Stark type character, and it didn't really work well and wasn't liked that well, so he's back to being a loser because some fans and writers like it that way.
Eh, Spider-Man is anything but shy, he's awkward but not in the Toby McGuire way people seem to think, the closest thing to comic Peter's comic attitude IMO the ASM version, it wasn't perfect either but closer

Also, I can see the Batman thing more than Superman easily, even though that other user is still dumb. The most obvious parallel being why either of them are heroes in the first place, it revolves around death, Peter because of the constant guilt he has over letting his Uncle die because he was using his powers to be a dickhead instead of a hero, and Bruce because he dedicated his life to trying to control the kind of situation that killed his parents. Unlike Superman who just seems to have been a good person with good morals since birth, Spider-Man probably could have just as easily became a super villain if not for that day his uncle got killed, it's why some say Dock Ock is his dark mirror

>>fake confidence wearing a costume

That never happens, He is an asshole with and without the costume.

Superman wanted to be Journalist, while spider-man wanted to get a quick buck.

Spider-man isn't shy around girls. That never happens.

Batman is a marvel hero in the DC universe

>making strawmen to prove yourself right

Why is this so hilarious

Probably because it's retarded.

and he still loses against every woman like every white male hero because FEMINISM
Modern Comics are shit, remember this

go to bed, user

Fuck Batman

He should, that's my fetish. Nothing is hotter than a man losing to a woman, especially if he lets her

>ITT: anti-bats soyboys

Fuck off, Dan.

That is some strange faggotry you have there OP
Why don’t you read some comics and get your own fucking opinion?

Honestly, the plot armor isn't even the worst thing about Batman. No, it's the idea that he's somehow the metric for which superhero morality should work. Straight up, Bruce Wayne is a terrible person. But people have deluded themselves into believing otherwise. Child soldiers, allowing dangerous criminals to continue their exploits, imposing his own beliefs on others, actively preventing the permanent end to monsters, Brother Eye... And this is the guy who is meant to be purest and most morally correct hero ever? I don't think so. Memes are a dangerous thing.

Plot armour is better for the drama than actual armour. This is why when Batman goes against superpowered superheroes, he'll win. Because he's less powerful so he has to get creative to overcome that handicap.

Most of the action stories feature a hero who we know will win, but is at disadvantage we look forward to see him overcome it.

Batman is literally a rich guy with issues who goes out at night and beats the shit out of the mentally ill.

go away Didio

People hate batman because he has no power, people hate superman because he has too much power. Goldilocks much

What we need is a hero that can kick ass believably, yet doesn't need to be jobbing to be in danger (Or doesn't need power creeping cosmic enemies/superrare minerals being everywhere)

Not a fan of this fucking cuck or Marvel's awful comics.

We already have Daredevil and Moon Knight. :^)

>most memorable

they're only memorable because of culture saturation. not on their merits as characters

Solution to fixing the Joker.
>Make him an actual crime lord, so you could have a "if he dies, the gang wars because of power vacuum will claim many more lives than Joker ever could"
>drop the "Joker kills people in the edgiest ways because I watched lots of slasher movies and think it's cool" shit and if you have him kill, play up the dark humor and lower the body count. Even Nolan understood that unlike his imitators.

Femdom is one of the worst fetishes, right down there with feet and ntr.

Ryona is a thinking man's fetish.

Yes, but that's only a woman getting beaten up. Oyakodon, ryona, and oral fixations are the three best fetishes and the polar opposite of the worst ones.

He’s saying that more Batman runs he just fights common criminals and it’s only a relatively recent trend of Batman fighting powerful gods or super teams

Do Villains have Plot armor too? Because all them live and or break out every five seconds.
Comics are ALL FUCKING DUMB and are meant for Children. There's nothing wrong with Batman doing that bullshit, or Superman being "too powerful" or whatever. Grow up and realize that none of shit matters and just enjoyed the wild bullshit ride. And if you can't stop taking these dumb comics seriously, move on because clearly they are not for you.

>Comics are ALL FUCKING DUMB and are meant for Children
fucking read something outside of big 2 capeshit you moron. It's a medium not a genre

>HURR DURR HOW DARE YOU WANT THINGS TO BE BETTER THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SHIT
Fuck off.

Literally canon.

I’m trying to branch out from the big 2. Could you give me a few suggestions for good non big 2 ongoings?

>ongoings
why? The floppy is dead