One protects you, the rest try to kill you

Choose wisely Sup Forums.

The characters cannot get others to assist them and do not get their respective hideouts or alternate gear.

PAGING DOCTOR KILLSHOT

Mr. Satan wouldn't even break a sweat. He's a world champion!

Batman to protect. I’d hole up in the Batcave to give him plenty of prep time.

Batman would already have autistic plans for keeping a civilian safe from a team of that make-up.

I want to see Batman vs Shego now, that would be a wicked fight

Cap. He's the only one that Batman can't beat.

Why bother picking Cap or Stroheim? They'll go after each other before they even bother with you.

Exactly! Mister Satan has saved Earth numerous times all by himself! Like when he killed that terrible Cell monster, even when all those freaks couldn't! Or when he used his Spirit Bomb to destroy... I can't remember much about that, but I do remember he used a Spirit Bomb to destroy something evil! Or when he more recently fought the evil Beebus to save us all! Hail Satan!

On the other hand, Batman should be self-defeating. He won't actually kill you.

I choose Soos__

No, Soos chooses, you.

Tbh I don't remember all that well but isnt Mr. Satan freakishly strong compared to the average human (not whatever new power Goku has of course)? I think i remember punching through metal or something idk.

He received, and survived, a powerful punch from one star dragon, and certainly any human would have died by the punch Cell gave him.

Mr. Satan. He could probably take the others in a straight fight. More importantly though, he is protected by narrative causality that makes him always appear to be a hero. If he protects me, he will announce it to global media, and some contrived series of circumstances will transpire if needed to protect me if needed.

What does Batman have as his primary gear?

mr. satan b/c his plot armor is pretty strong. by some stroke of luck, all of the pursuers will take each other out due to mr. satan shenanigans.

That's Chevy Chase in the bottom right, right?

>not picking Fumbles
Ya niggas are dead.

I'll choose Shredder, the only character I know would actually try to kill me. The others actually wouldn't or I have no idea who they are. And posting cartoon Rambo just ensures he won't try to kill me either. I have no idea who the Robot Chicken or animu characters are.

Fumbles. Always fumbles

Exactly. The entire universe will bend over backwards to make Mr. Satan look good. Even Batman couldn’t compete.

If nothing else he has all the money in the world, he will find their price point.

Unironically Mr Satan.

>TFW in an alternative universe, Stroheim fell in battle to Captain America

Shred if only to see him fight Batman.
>tfw nobody will make this crossover
Araki please

The stuff he would usually have on him, nothing for the situation or opponents specifically.

Rambo.

Mr. Satan is actually as strong as Kid Goku was. He just isn't trained to use Ki.

I’d choose alien shredder, think about he has the technology to create you your own battle suit and he knows how to create alien weapons

>Batman killing a non-criminal
>Cap killing a civilian
>Mr. Satan killing anyone
Shredder. At least with the last six I'm virtually guaranteed death by gunfire. Or by being beaten to death by a highly trained muscular woman. There are worse ways to go.

important questions before I choose
1) can I pay Shego in advance?
2) can I pay her with my virginity?

Your virgnity ain't worth shit

its fumbles. easy choice

He's a world champion martial artist before all the Ki and alien bullshit starts popping up.

Mr. Satan is a legit fighter and crazy strong for a normal guy. Its just when you put him up against the Z Fighters and everything they face he is a joke

The dude did still survive getting swatted into a fucking mountain by Cell and a punch from Kid Buu etc which would be enough to put most of the others on the list out of commission

You're a literal batfag. Stroheim's dedication is truly inspiring. He's a god damn legend!

Batman, without a fucking doubt

>Pick Shego
>Try to get in her pants
>She kills you before anyone else can even find you
Was it worth it?

>Stroheim
He's a fucking Nazi!