Do you have any Sup Forums-related Funko Pop! figurines? And if so, why?

Do you have any Sup Forums-related Funko Pop! figurines? And if so, why?

I fucking hate these things. Funko actually makes some cool toys, but i dont see the attraction to these ugly deformed unarticulated overpriced peices of shit

I have one of Mystique

I put in on the shelf next to my books

Why couldn't they be like nendoroid and put some effort into them, even just a little.

I just got Carrie Kelley, HIM, and Bobblehead Gwenpool for christmas.

And took them out of the box, obviously.

I have two, they were both gifts that I didn't ask for but I can't get rid of them because the person who gave them to me is important to me.

I own a few

It only started when I have 2 friends that collect them so when you start getting them for christmas and birthdays it makes it hard not to grab a few of them.

The ones I bought are usually to characters that haven't had anything in years or never had anything at all

Like Dick Dastardly and Muttly

I've got a Harley Quinn one that was given to me as a gift. I hate funko pops but I'm not the type to throw away a gift.

>figurines
fucking nerds

I own 6 and I kind of hate myself. It only got that high because they were on sale. Don't plan on getting any more. Have a Black Manta, Batman, Joker, Harley, and a Jack Skellington.

Most of them are generic indistinguishable humans. But some of them have interesting shapes like Stitch or Donald Duck.

Only a Deadpool figurine I got as a gift one Christmas.

I don't have any Pop! figures specifically, but I have some of the Funko pony vinyls, the show accurate ones. Why? Because at the time I felt too insecure to buy brushable figures, and certainly didn't want to style their hair, at the time.

>they think you're supposed to actually like these things
you buy them to resell, 90% of the market for these toys hate them

>Investing into Funkopops
Why do people think thier mediocre mass produced plastic trash will rise in value over time? Why not investing into rarer statues instead?

A local store has walls of the fucking things

>you buy them to resell
Whats the point in reselling them if no one likes it. At somepoint their has to be people who actually like the product for what it is for it to be valuable

>all of thag couldve been toys of actual quality with articulation and sculpts that dont look like beedie eyed shit
Normies getting into the toy industry was a mistake, as well as normies invading geek culture.

I've got one for the Kingdom Hearts Shadow, which works because even in the games they have oversized heads and soulless, one-tone eyes.

funko shit is just bad as product. they were just lucky. though anyone can destroy and oversell this shit any day now because theyve merely overtaken a niche position and the quality and the design are really bad.

ITT: Xenos is upset again

I've got around 60 of them in storage. They are all boxed an in mint condition. I'm hoping they'll be big collectors items one day.