Where else on the internet does Sup Forums go to talk about comics and/or cartoons?

Where else on the internet does Sup Forums go to talk about comics and/or cartoons?

Reddit and tumblr

there are other places?

On the internet? Nowhere else. I do have a couple of IRL friends who are into comics tho.

can you even have a public conversation on tumblr?

Nowhere, they only talk about Batshit and Spidershit on other sites.

MySpace

Then why don't you stay there?

Nowhere. They just talk about capeshit everywhere else, and not even about good capeshit, just the mediocre ones from the past few years.

>They just talk about capeshit everywhere else, and not even about good capeshit, just the mediocre ones from the past few years.
sounds like half the thread on Sup Forums desu senpai

>real life
>TV Tropes :^)
>other imageboards
>YouTube comment section ::::::::::^)

Facebook

>normal brain
>big brain
>earth brain
>galaxy brain

I discuss comics with my uncle and in a groupchat on normiebook.

Forums are too full of power-level/battle dome shittery and Tumblr has a format that is terrible for any sort of discussion plus it's full of Batfamwankery and fujoshits who don't read any current comics aside from whatever their favorite Batfam member is in and Spiderman/Deadpool. And I'm not going on fucking Reddit.

>Where else on the internet does Sup Forums go to talk about comics and/or cartoons?
Implying you can talk about comics here on /co. It's all nothing but endless screeching about the movies and american politics.

Twitter. It's... not that bad, I swear.

Only if you're Japanese or Korean. English-speaking twitter is full SJW.

Sup Forums boards are unironically so perfect I can't stand anywhere else.
Every post stands on it's own merits. You can't get banned for pissing off "big names" fags because Anonymous. Even the Mods can't really flex their power completely, at least publicly.
People can't embarrass themselves with sperging, because every conversation eventually just fades away. Conversation stays fresh.
There's no Popularity Contest like with Reddit bullshit.
Creators aren't encouraged to come here and make a circlejerk around them. There was some post by a "professional" who went "every criticising Steven Universe with 'aspiring story-boarder' in their bio better be ready never to work in cartoons" or some shit.
It's a truly blessing we avoid shit like this.

I wish there was somewhere else even half as good as here.

>less than 200 characters

Fuck that.

I use twitter as well. It's so versatile it does actually fully function as a forum. Things are organised into threads, threads are organised onto timelines, they're bumped through replies, and proliferated through retweets... Don't need to explain it, but yeah it's a very active comics and cartoon community of all niches.
Not really. Twitter is more of an arena where Sup Forums weebs, tumblr sjws, SA ironybros and furfag queers, all come to collectively shout at each other.

Nowhere because comics are fucking gay and you shouldn't be reading them

t. Sup Forums poster of 7 years

That at least means a half of the threads aren’t Capeshit, which is a better ratio than any other site provides.