Making an action figure of the shithuman with weird hair

>making an action figure of the shithuman with weird hair
Who the fuck is the market for this? Ive literally never met someone who liked the inhumans in my life. im just mad my walgreens got this shit in instead of the exclusive wingspan and cloudraker figure set

No wonder Marvel dumped her ass. Her merch doesn't even sell.

Do you need to make ten threads a day about how much you hate the Inhumans? What kind of fucking autist are you?

John Romita Sr. Really liked Medusa. He talks about it in an intro to an ASM Marvel Masterworks book.
Faggot.

This is my first thread ive made about inhumans today, the main reason why i made this thread is that im mad stores can get utter shit in instead of the transformers ive serched everywhere for

Thats just as bad as toyguru shoving his shit OC characters into MOTUC. People in charge shouldnt spam shit characters in merch just because they like them.

boy howdy you are one hell of a bandwagoning retard.

>complaining about asshat people in charge making shit characters in merch just because they like them somehow equates to bandwagoning
Are you fucking retarded?

How does rightfully hating the worst female character in all of Marvel bandwagoning?

what does he say?

go cry to /toy/, faggot autist

>This is my first thread ive made about inhumans today
>today

so it's a regular occurrence?

>proves your argument wrong
>hurr durr go back to /toy/
This is completely Sup Forums related, but stay mad you pathetic faggot

No, in fact i havent ever made a thread about inhumans.

The man just wants to be tied up and femdom'd by her

>my argument
I don't have an argument, I'm just pissed some autist crybaby is shitting up my board

>make a logical complaint about Sup Forums merch
>”duhh your just an autistic cry baby”
Are you seriously butthurt someone insulted the shithumans? Either way your the one shitting up the board with your bitching, my thread is perfectly on topic. Fuck off

>logical complaint
>m-muh fagbots
retard

Your the retard you butthurt marvel fanboy. My thread is perfectly on topic. Fuck off and die

not that guy, this thread is on topic but bitching about what store orders isn't logical. They are probably more aware of what their costumers are willing to buy than you.

fail

Not an argument you fucking retard. Get fucked
>people want a literal who character more then a transformers pack
No, its more marvel is fucking stupid and forced hasbro to make medusa as a figure for the inhuman push, and walgreens is fucking incompetent for not getting stock in for their exclusive transformers but can get utter crap in instead.

>”WAHHH SOMEONE INSULTED MY WAIFU SO IM GOING TO PRETEND MY OPPONENT IS CRYING LIKE THE RETARD I AM”
I didnt even say anything about bots, idiot. Drink bleach

ok user lets go through this
>you know the store's costumer base better than the store
>you know for certain that the transformers pack was not ordered specifically to get this figure instead, NOTHING ELSE just this figure
>and you came here to bitch about it

Im not even saying that they didnt order the transformers just to get that figure, its just shows how incompetant walgreens is that they cant get stock, let alone an exclusive, in stores. And whats worse is that they can get a figure no one wants in faster then a transformers pack, which more people will but then literally who medusa.

your thread sucks, homes

OP's autistic /toy/ related tantrum aside, he is correct that is Medusa is shit and waifufaggotry has ruined the comic industry.

How am i not wrong, though? The store is incompetent idiots for not getting in their stock, and marvel and hasbro are fucking stupid for thinking anyone wants a figure of the inhumans.

probably has more to do with the shipping infrastructure of the companies they're ordering products from

I mean, so they prioritize certin ranges more? Thats the only reason i can think of that explains why they get some things in quickly while it takes months for other things to come out, even though they were supposed to be released at the same time.

Inhumans were a mistake. I'm glad they'll be replaced by xmen soon. Their lore is such fucking dogshit.

How is their lore shit? I just thought the characters were fucking stupid. Black bolts power sounds so fucking stupid

>Black bolts power sounds so fucking stupid
Wtf? How?

>being so loud that a whisper shatters everything
It just sounds idiotic IMO and makes for a boring character if he can never talk. Hard to believe a group of characters so boring and dumb in concept were made by fucking kirby

A thread complaining that Hasbro made a figure of a Marvel character OP doesn't like was retarded enough, but thinking a character who can't talk is "boring" instead of "mysterious and enigmatic" is equally retarded, user.

But snake eyes is actually interesting, unlike black bolt. Also, my complaint wasnt that i dont like, its that nobody likes them, and they got that shit in before a product that is more well liked. Fuck off retard.

>Medusa action figure
>Can't move the hair

Not just that, but the face sculpt is fucking ugly. Just like the bitch that plays her

>But snake eyes is actually interesting, unlike black bolt.

Read more things with Black Bolt and correct your wrong opinion.

>Also, my complaint wasnt that i dont like, its that nobody likes them,

Sup Forums hates Medusa, that doesn't mean everyone hates her. Sup Forums doesn't like Kitty Pryde or Harley Quinn either. Medusa isn't that level of popular, but it's only X-fags who seem to really hate her.

>and they got that shit in before a product that is more well liked.

Be honest, user, those are some pretty obscure minor Transformers. Medusa is at least a character Marvel has been pushing heavily for several years. No Transformers comic or cartoon has ever pushed Wingspan or Cloudraker.

>Be honest, user, those are some pretty obscure minor Transformers. Medusa is at least a character Marvel has been pushing heavily for several years. No Transformers comic or cartoon has ever pushed Wingspan or Cloudraker.
Transformers sell for the sake of being robots. Nobody likes medusa or any of the inhumans no matter how hard marvel trys to shove them down our throats

>Nobody likes medusa or any of the inhumans no matter how hard marvel trys to shove them down our throats
Okay. I know at least 5 people abound, who realy like inhumans. But no matter what I'll say, you'll probably keep going with this "Nobody likes them 'cause that makes my hatefull shitposting legit".

Are they marvel drones that like anything ike tells marvel studios to push while knowing nothing about the comics?

I hate when people do this.

Why do people have to speak out for everybody? "Everybody hates ___ because I hate it".

>Are they marvel drones that like anything ike tells marvel studios to push while knowing nothing about the comics?
I hate to ruin your stereotypes, but no. They are rather hardcore oldschool fans, who can actually see something else, beyond that childish whining about 'hating modern marvel'.

If anything its childish to like modern marvel, since all the movies are non serious comedies, and the comics are a fucking joke now

>and the comics are a fucking joke now
This love for generalization never stops impressing me. If somebody liked inhumans before, why should they change their allegiances just because it's so popular to shit on inhumans now?