Any of you stupid motherfuckers feel like explaining how putting fucking Chris Christie and Rudy Giuliani in the...

Any of you stupid motherfuckers feel like explaining how putting fucking Chris Christie and Rudy Giuliani in the Cabinet was gonna do shit about Washington corruption? You geniuses got rolled like a logpile on Scooby Doo.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/giuliani-christie-interviews-clinton-prosecutor/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And? At least they're hwyte men.

neither would be considered white here

I give it a month of Trump's presidency before Sup Forums realizes all he cared about was getting elected. This board will be split down the middle between fanatical Trump supporters and nazis who think he's a liberal plant.

This whole place needs to be nuked again like in 2014.

I am only worried about palin 2bh

Krispy Kreme is alright

Some of us like Christie's antics. Death to Ft. Lee.

Stop being an accidental shill. That's just ((anonymous sources)) let's just focus on the final step to make America great again, Gowdy for AG and draining the swamp.

We need to rev up our twitter cannons and meme Trey Gowdy into the attorney general position.

This will guarantee not only that the god emperor is well advised on legal matters, but more importantly it will guarantee that he follows through on draining the swamp.

There is not a single American better suited to be chief prosecutor of the united states during an anti corruption campaign than Trey Gowdy

Get the word out that our choice for AG is @TGowdySC

What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again. It is a contract between myself and the American voter — and begins with restoring honesty, accountability and change to Washington
Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:
* FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
* SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
* THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
* FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
* FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
* SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

I believe Trump is a liberal plant and I'm nowhere near being a nazi.

This is a real kick in the balls for the establishment.
lel
he's putting the worst criminals into positions of power, and my god, Palin too.

>Some of us like abuse of power

you nevertrumpers will never be happy, so go hop on a dick and fuck off. All you're doing is holding back the change we need. We don't owe you anything.

>* FIRST, take this priceless unified American government I've just won, smash it to pieces, rub it in shit and kiss every other step in this plan goodbye

Wow, did he really say that?

>t. butthurt gook

>All you're doing is holding back the change we need
Like changing Obcarecare's name to Trumpcare and seeing premiums continue to skyrocket.

I'm pretty sure Chrispy is filled with cream.

the same way giuliani fixed new york you cunt.

better than hillary putting sorros drones in

They were both prosecutors your dumb fuck. Neither has held a federal government position, either.

>he doesn't realize it was Soros to bail out Trump

>he doesn't realize that before he ran for the Republican nomination that Trump was an open borders shil

>Chris Christie and Rudy Giuliani
Literally mafia guys

Christie isn't going to be on the cabinet. He is going to be the wall, and Mexico is going to pay his salary.

Fourth and Fifth are unconstitutional. The others are good.

cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/giuliani-christie-interviews-clinton-prosecutor/index.html

Seems like Giuliani would, but it's up to the President.

wtf are you on about, giuliani busted the mafia.

>thinking trump is going to pursue that when he's already trying to establish a more 'man for unity' image post election

whoa whoa, they're in the cabinet for real? Which positions? The US government is now literally the mafia.

Chris and Rudy are assholes.
Trump shouldn't be so old-fashioned in choosing such dinosaurs.

There are better conservatives for the positions.
Christie and Giuliani are to politics what TV news is to the media. Obsolete.

Also, Christie is a fucking fat hypocrite.

If Trump is a liberal plant they wouldn't have needed to use Bernie in the first place. Learn to think logically instead of emotionally like a beta.

He was one of the first that endorsed him, I think he deserves some brownie points for his good judgement.

>the president
>getting a constitutional amendment passed
o i am laffin

Fuck Rudy.

ROWDY GOWDY
>ROWDY GOWDY
ROWDY GOWDY
>ROWDY GOWDY
ROWDY GOWDY
>ROWDY GOWDY
ROWDY GOWDY

>Trump shouldn't be so old-fashioned in choosing such dinosaurs.

>There are better conservatives for the positions.

Lol your doll got elected to the Presidency kiddo, you don't get to play dress up with him any more.

Yes?

he did that? I didn't like that idea and thought they were bad choices, that said this is the most mafia oriented presidency since JFK, and could be the most mafia oriented presidency yet

>Hurr people who have been in Congress for 40 years are really what makes America great
Fuck off faggot. If the Republican platform rings true than we will just have new candidates take up the mantle in a few years. But yeah we totally need someone who has been in congress for up to 60 years. What will we do without Don Young and Christopher Smith? They defined Trump's campaign and have always put America first.

>le fatty no warrant bridge shut down man

fuck him and his fat face. he's another corrupt little cog in the political shitmachine

>Majority of House
>Majority of Senate
>3/5th of Governors
He's the president, if he proposes something it is generally in the party's best interests to support him.

>White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government
Could he just get that defined as a form of treason instead?

Giuliani was a terrible prosecutor though, he did terrible work, all his major convictions got overturned thanks to his incompetence, also he blew like 10 million building a command bunker that got blown up, allowed federal law enforcement to ship evidence of a crime in his jurisdiction and hasn't even threatened to spill the beans on 9/11 even though he could do so easily,

if he doesn't take an investigate 9/11 and bring the criminals to justice angle I don't want him,

it will be very easy to figure out who had put options on the stocks that bombed during 9/11 and bring them to justice, they obviously had prior knowledge

prosecute the guilty

Giuliani just doesn't seem the right guy and I don't know if Gowdy is either, he's too partisan. 9/11 will be the thermometer on this issue for me

I don't like Christie, but as long as he isn't given too much power then it's better than many other alternatives. Rudy is ok, but in the same way he shouldn't be in a position of high authority. Rudy frankly comes off as almost clueless on certain issues when talking to the press and to the public.

That doesn't rectify what I said however.
A lot of people endorsed Trump, but I damn-well guarantee those same people probably shouldn't be in positions of authority.

Giuliani would get a bit too carried away with law and order, especially at a time when medical science and society are both trying to lighten up drug enforcement a bit and reverse the catastrophic damage caused by drug laws.
Giuliani would be better as Sec. of State IMO. He's a tough negotiator and doesn't pull punches, and that's who we need as a representative.

Christie is just a fatass moron. He's a fat hypocritical shithead from New Italy.
I can respect Rudy, but Christie? Nah, Have a heart attack already you blubberhead.

One awesome thing about Rudy though, he hates mudslimes. Won't outright admit it, but he does. Another good reason to put him on as Sec. of State.

>giuliani busted the mafia.

no, he's mob dude, just stop you don't know

>Hurr it matters what I think

He's going to propose a constitutional amendment to congress to take away their term limits. McConnell has been pretty clear it won't fly. It won't, and if Trump presses the issue he'll break his government and he won't be able to achieve a single one of his big beautiful bullet points.

he needs an elliot ness type

Term limits are one of the only ideas he's had that is ACTUALLY GOOD.

>McConnell has been pretty clear it won't fly

it will, everyone on /poll can organize a phone bank and call everyone and write letters, tell them if they don't vote for it they're getting voted out

it isn't in any politician's best interests to set term limits for congress. literally nobody would support that

>McConnell has been pretty clear it won't fly.

That's what the American people and rope is for.

Christie is fucking BASED fuck off shill

Yeah, when it works out in my favor. And?

Make two new positions for them; Secretary of Getting Trump's Lunch and Secretary of Breaking Terrorist's Legs.

Chris Christie will get an FDA position. Gotta inspect those big Macs and test that morphine.

Looool that's it, circle your firing squads like good revolutionaries

Christie is great for bantz. Is also based as fuck.

>fat
>lack of self control
>based
Are you fucking stupid?

>liberal plant
this fucking meme lol

Came here to post this.

Can someone make a 'polgetstricked.jpg' where its a picture of Trump and when you open it its a picture of rudy, chris, and newt?

>inspect morphine
Rick Perry is a better choice.

So? If Trump doesn't do it it's Trump's fault. If Cuckonnel doesn't do it it's Cuckonnel's fault.

and trump has the body of an Olympian?

fuck off i hate fate people but Christie doesn't pretend like it's good to be fat.

give the guy a chance.

Narcissist blame displacer fields online

>how does government work
i dunno lol!

Wasn't in Congress' best interests to support a constitutional amendment to make senators voted on directly by their constituents. It still passed.

you mad?

from the start I've known that nothing will change for the better. So it's only a bonus if things DO change and I also get extreme lulz out of the deal.

by watching it get bombed?

wew lad

>give the guy a chance.
His being fat is due to very poor self control, and yet that faggot talks shit about drug users having no self-control.

The man has no business in charge of anything until he gets his act together.

Trump's in excellent shape for 70 years old.

Imagine how much money is saved now that Texas can stop sueing the government.

>no, really, I'm not to blame for the representatives I elect

Idk either bru

I didn't vote for cuckonnel.

Trump has already removed all the extreme things he lied to his idiot supporters about from his website. No more Muslim Ban, No more wall, no more getting out of the Global Warming Deal and a bunch of other things. You faggots were all lied too. LMAO!

What part of the constitution says you can't limit what careers of governement officials?
Or are you just mad about that idea and spouting "Unconstitutional!"

Christie is a terrible choice for any position of leadership. He will certainly do what Trump says, but you'd have to watch him like a hawk.

It would be interesting to see how Trump would respond to petitions from his base. We should test that his first days in office.

>No more wall

The wall is literally in his 100 day plan he released yesterday. I thought you were out of a job after the election.

KEk Good Luck with that trump cuck.

>Congress already cucked him on the wall
>Mass deportations reduced to target criminal illegal aliens
>Red border state economy cucked him on repealing NAFTA
>Red state cities cucked him on revoking funds to sanctuary cities
>Cabinent filled with career politicans and Wall Street shills
>Automation prevents manufactoring jobs from ever returning en masse
>"Extreme vetting" for immigrants implied to mean a few interviews at the US consulate and a background check AKA what is already done

Off to a great start. Can't wait til he walks back all his promises.