Worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!vQQhSBjK!gCJmHe_2JEC4JoA12-zhmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

I like it.
mega.nz/#F!vQQhSBjK!gCJmHe_2JEC4JoA12-zhmQ

Wow thanks dude!!!
it's not a virus or something fucky right? :)

No.

Until the west stops being scared to make another original mecha cartoon, it's the best we got.

>Worth it?
What the ten hours it'd take to watch it?
I guess you'll know by the end of the first.

now add go at the end of it and reboot is

Bamp

When will Genddy go back and create this? Someone fund him

Yes

They cant even show the original series anymore. Its locked in a government vault for tax reasons.

You want him to give it a shitty ending that ruins the rest of the show like he did with Samurai Jack?

>They cant even show the original series anymore. Its locked in a government vault for tax reasons.

How the fuck does that even work? Shouldn't it enter the public domain instead? I fucking hate all rich people and their apologists. We need to drag them out into the streets and fucking kill all of them.

I don’t think Genndy would just create an ending. It sounds like he had seasons’ worth of ideas.

Tax write-off is the same fate that befell Megas XLR. You'd think the government would be up for making more money but nope

Well duh. The government is made up of rich people who want the government to not tax the rich people too much, and shift the responsibility to other people that aren't rich of course.
Rich people only care about as much about poor people in that they are voters who will keep them in the government, and to keep them complacent enough that they don't really rise up and then wreak havoc and ruin everything.

I just want more giant robots

Don't we all? But yeah, if you want more giant robots, you have to ensure that giant robot stuff will somehow remain popular enough, and become trendy again.
Talk about giant robot shows in a way that makes people interested in them, buy giant robot merchandise, make fanart of giant robots that will inspire other people into wanting more giant robot stuff, become rich and then fund giant robot shows, import giant robot shows from other nations (mainly Japan, but perhaps there's actually other places that are making awesome giant robot stuff), become a politician who's hidden agenda is to push giant robot stuff, get kids and teach them to love giant robots if they don't want to spend the night in the basement, create a giant robot-loving religion, make an website that illegally streams any kind of show that is giant robot-related, write books featuring giant robots or whatever, build an actual functioning giant robot and take over the world until you inevitably get defeated by a teenager in his own giant robot rising up to stop you.
Show your love for giant robots by spreading the love for giant robots.

Show sucked
Let it go

Why is Pearl from Steven Universe with two dudes?

It’s meh. OG Jack was more kino, Clone Wars had better visuals/action. The exciting mecha plots and deepest lore bogged down by high school drama so asinine it makes Beach City look better in comparison.

I miss it so much

She's obviously Ashi.

Megas XLR is what Sym-Bionic Titan should have been, except with more continuity (and higher-quality animation).

Go watch it instead.

yes, its Gendy's Masterpiece

Megas (80-100 feet) is a mechalet compared to Titan (around 300 feet)

>he thinks size actually matters

>He doesn't think size matters
Manlet, when will you learn

I want to FUCK Ilana

Pretty sure Genndy stated at some point that, even if he were able to, he wouldn't work on SBT anymore. Even S5 of Samurai Jack felt more like it was merely rushed out to appease the fans, and less like Genndy was truly invested in it.

Genndy is a man of taste

It's weird, I remember following this when it came out, then dropping it for whatever reason. I never even knew who that goth character was that I kept seeing on Sup Forums from screencaps.
I'm 100% on spoiler, but I think I'll give the series an actual watch through.

Someone please tell that there's fanart of her riding dick while wearing that dress.

>[adultswim.com]

What a fucking hack

You got a source on that?

I, Skalgar the Decimator, challenges you and your feeble beliefs to a duel.

May only the robot with the biggest might win.

Give us webums of the scaley transformation episode

never heard of you

>720p

His ass

One bed....

That is the exact opposite of what he said. Just because you didn't like S5 doesn't mean you get to just make shit up to explain it in your head.