Spider-Men II #5 storytime

Lets get this shitshow over it.

YES! I BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY

So was this the last thing that Bendis wrote for Marvel?

>Peter Parks blasts right into Miles Morales mouth

When did Peter put his mask on?

Someone put a censor bar on that. This is too lewd.

At least it's not an instant knockout this time, although I have to say that taskmaster looks very cartoony in the first panel.

>This is too lewd
Just the way Sara wants it

One wonders why this random nobody has a interdimensional teleporter, just like how one wonders how Mysterio got one.

Poor Tasky

so he have venom blast but no spider sense?

>You have no business being Spider-Man.

Bendis probably believes that.

>Spider-sense
>super human speed
>Get taken down by a gun.

>Spider Miles started to look a lot older when he jumped to the Main Universe
>This Miles started to look a lot younger when jumping to this Universe
What did Bendis mean by this?

He fucking might as well change his name to Venom Blast.

Just call him Venom Blast for god sake, people would bitch less about him

Could it be?

>suddenly bagley art and ultimate font
good god

The fuck is going on with Miles' mask?

I fucking knew he'd leave so that Miles wouldn't have to worry about sharing a universe with his alternate self.

That could actually be a good thing in exchange of Venom blast, camouflage and the string stuff, he has a weaker spider-sense

Yes it is, the Ultimate Universe is back. Which should not come as a surprise because Ewing hinted at it some time ago.

Wait... this a new ultimate universe created by reed family or he just went back before it was destroyed?

>Ultimate Riri
It was ALMOST perfect.

>Riri
Fuck off Bendis

Bendis really fucking hates Tony Stark, doesn’t he?

>successful straight white male
Oh yeah, makes sense.

>Ultimate Pete with Bags back on the art

I miss my old life

I have no idea if the crack on his mask is supposed to form some kind of symbol.
The former

I know that feel man

Could they put Miles back there?

And that's Spidermen II, not worth the time or the wait.

Wait? What about the Ultimate characters that were brought back and few that were killed off in Ewing’s title?

explain everything that happened, I stopped reading after issue one

What? What will /ourguy/ do now?

What happens to Tony stark? Is he still chasing the makers?

no apparently molecule man or reed fucked up switching the adult miles for the kid miles and his entourage.

Between this and the Generations issue I wonder if Bendis was gonna give Miles a new identity

They should put every Ultimate character currently in 616 there.

I doubt Bendis picked up that plot point. He’s simply not there because he wants to push Ree-Ree.

Maybe murder the new Ultimate Reed Richards and impersonate him in order to be with Sue.

Is Jessica smiling and waving goodbye?

I don't know if this is literally Earth-1610 or just a very similar universe, but it's nice (apart from the fact that Riri exists there and the wrong Miles left Earth-616). Honestly, this might be the only worthwhile thing in this story.

Thanks, OP.

There something i don't undestand, why Bendis would keep pushing Riri if he's going to leave Marvel?

royalties I guess, if marvel still does those

>explain everything that happened, I stopped reading after issue one

the Miles Morales from 616 exists and he's literally Scarface. and he finds a way to go to the Ultimate Universe. also, Peter and Miles are incompetent and get their asses beat by Taskmaster.

OH yeah and the Bombshell on that image is not the actual bombshell. It's her mother

What was the fucking point of this series?

That would make his continued existence in Earth-616 ever so slightly more tolerable, but after what Ganke said at the end, I'm even more convinced that Miles will just decide that he deserves to be Spider-Man every bit as much as Peter.

How the fuck did Taskmaster get up from an attack that oneshotted fuckign Blackheart

Blackheart took a few. That being said, it should have brought Taskmaster down. The power level varies wildly.

Possibly to bring back the Ultimate universe, definitely to wank off Miles and make people stop asking about the cliffhanger ending from the first Spider-Men.

>Bendis reading other people's stuff
>Editors correcting him
Choose none.

God this was utter trash.

Another ultimate universe?
Some closure to what happened to Ulitmate peter parker?
Miles possibly getting a new identity?
And peter blowing his hot warm web into miles mouth?

I give this book a 7 out of 10.

>I have no idea if the crack on his mask is supposed to form some kind of symbol.

it's a chinese or japanese kanji. i have no idea what it says though

I love this and am very happy that Peter has his happy ending
But uhh, if the UU is safe, why is Miles in 616?

Isn't one of Miles villian that Japanese girl?

WHERE THE FUCK IS ULTIMATE KITTY GOD DAMMIT

Yes

>But uhh, if the UU is safe, why is Miles in 616?

That isn't the ultimate universe, that is just a copy of the ultimate universe. I guess this is the universe where miles never become Spider-Man.

Oh, maybe this could be like Spider-Gwen where she goes back between her dimension and 616. Maybe Miles can go back and forth between Ultimate and...Oh who am I kidding, no writers going to pick up on that. I just want my Ultimate Jessica :(

Everything you posted is literally headcanon

GOTTA MAKE MONEY
And that does bring the question
How much has this sold?

It was fucking garbage.

Wow this was hot garbage

at least the art was okay

How?
Tony and Hulk and Wasp and hank are in space.
Ulitmate thor hammer is broken.
Peter parker should be retired by now.

Bendis is writing. You forgot that major detail
Bendis doesn't give a flying fuck about other writers

Also Captain America is flying. So, it must be a different universe.

Nothing HAPPENED in this series! The bad guy wasn't even trying to do anything malicious, and Peter / Miles just sort of blunder their way through it. They spent five issues slapfighting Taskmaster!

my baby ;-;

Shitty ending to a shitty story.This whole mini was awful

saved

>Poor Tasky
Poor Tasky? He managed to tank a fucking Venom Blast, managed to defeat TWO Spider-Men multiple times and got away scott-free.
Really, Bendis shouldn't have used Taskmaster, he should have used a more powerful villain, preferably an actual Spider-Man villain, that could have plausibly held his own.

THIS. Literally nothing the heroes did mattered. The "bad guy" got exactly what he wanted, and the Taskmaster just ran away after humiliating them multiple times.
All we got was Miles being emo about a guy who happens to have the same name as him but otherwise has absolutely NOTHING in common with, and then Miles randomly deciding he wants a new name or whatever.

Not to mention that the bad guy is just this former thug who used to know the Kingpin. I mean, Spiderman and Miles beat up dozens of gang bosses every day. Why is this guy capable of running rings around them?

So did they confirm that Miles and Miles look nothing alike? I mean, everyone with eyes can tell they don't, but in universe did they?

I found it disappointing that Bendis didn't make miles struggle and started thinking why he wanted to be spider-man.

>Ultimate universe is restored, with Parker alive and happily married to MJ.
>Miles abandons his Spider-Man persona and sets off to be his own man
What the fuck else do you need? The madman went out with a bang!

Will you do the first 4 issues??
Ive been waiting for issue 5 so i could just read em all at once

There's no reason to read them though. Only last three pages matter.

Technically Maker recreated those from his memories. While these seem to be 616 Reed's recreation as per the SW ending.

I read just the first to issues of this, Milies is still stated to come from the Ultimate Universe after this?

>Ulitmate thor hammer is broken.
No the Secret Wars Battleworld God Doom made hammer that runs on magic and looks like the ultimate thor hammer is what's broken.

>GARFG!

Ewing's Ultimates ended with them seaching for their universe, i guess they found it

No it ended with them going on a multiverse hunt for more makers. Speaking of which is one maker still fucking Dooms mom?