Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

>call up the local fast food joint, don't really know what they have
>ask if they do pizza
>they say yes
>order it and a drink
>it has been an hour, but I know that I was kinda rude by ordering a pizza this late, so I can wait
>it is now midnight, I'm still waiting by the door
>the sun is rising, starting to lose hope
>finally, after 14 hours, the delivery boy knocks
>immediately answer the door to be courteous
>turns out he doesn't even have my fucking drink
>refuse the cold pizza sans drink, fucking pissed that they wasted 14 hours of my life
>about to go order from somewhere better
>hear a knock at the door, go to answer it
>it is another delivery boy
>tell him off, fucking pissed that they are trying to get me to accept it
>get knocked out cold

The fish was in the wrong. He should have known not to answer the door for a squid.

The fish. All he had to do was breathe in the water.

Mr Krabs for saying they make pizza when they don't

Mr Krabs for writing down the fucking drink on their note.

keked

I'm suprised there isn't more racism in the spongebob universe.

>order it and a drink
fake news

Who's to say there isn't? Aren't the squids shown to be segregated in their own gated community?

That's just because all squids are inherent snobs. Hell out of the all the squids that have appeared on the show Squidward is the nicest.

>squids have their own segregated white communities
>the episode where the crabs try to out-jew each other in the convention
whoa

Has there ever been an intelligent starfish on the show?

Well there was this guy. And also that episode where Patrick got brain coral and became a genius.

Wow, squid-phobic much?

He's a fucking octopus you morons.

They all look the same to me

So sponges are just generally nice folks?

keked

>Cousin Blackjack
Almost.

He didn't order a fucking drink

>people think Spongebob has continuity

>post-season 3
>canon

pick one

Wait, what did he do again?
I remember it being something really tame

The new episodes are still good though. Very few bad ones. It's mostly just meme hate.
Littering I think? But he was mean to Spongebob when they were younger.

>>order it and a drink
NO, FUCK YOU!!! He didn't order a drink if he did he would've said so and Spongebob would've wrote it down. He expected for there to be a drink with it, so HE was in the wrong.

He didn`t order anything other than the pizza.

>he was mean to Spongebob when they were younger.
wasn't that just sponge's child memories being exaggerated? because in his memories blackjack was ripped and huge, in real life he was the size of sponge's toes and Sponge said that he "hasn't changed at all" or something.

But he is clearly at least a roughhouser

I interpreted that to mean Spongebob was very small at the time and that he grew while Blackjack stayed the same size.

>Sir, you did not order a drink at all, let alone specify what brand or that it should be Diet
>You phoned us when we were closing, clearly drunk, and rather than planning an order, you screamed and I quote:
>PIZZA, LARGE, PEPPERONI, MUSHROOMS, demanded most heinously that we put anchovies on it, and then what I find to be the most offensive-pineapples
>Despite your cannibalistic and appallingly tropical tastes, my boss obliged your drunken request and sent is on our way, despite the fact you never told us your address
>Our car broke down because my boss and coworker trusted me, an underdeveloped sponge without a license, to drive a boat mobile, and we've spent the last two days searching for a way home
>We only found you because my rock seems to have a GPS locator as standard in this model and managed to take us here
>Please be reasonable and take your pizza

Auschsquidz

There was that one episode about racist jokes.

>Nematodes are people too!

Mr. Krabs for hanging up while the guy was still talking.

Why don't the fish eat each other?