ITT: You have 24 seconds to act as TVtropes as possible

ITT: You have 24 seconds to act as TVtropes as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/SeriesContinuityError/AmericanDad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hey I'm gay
*dies*

This troper is a bit of a Badass Normal herself...

This troper admits to getting aroused at the sight of those bulging, fur-covered muscles.

my shadow is nightmare fuel
this character made a witty retort awesome!

For an example of nightmare fuel, this troper recommends you refer to episode 771 of "Cutesy Baby Wiggle Wums" where both Tuggle Rum and his stunt double were visible in the shot. Since this happened on set, it is now canon that he has a mirror duplicate living near him at all times.

This troper agrees

I find the fact that this troper agrees to qualify this post as a crowning moment of heartwarming

You just reminded me how much i hate how they use crowning

“ hey it’s me tvtropes and I love lasagna.”

Let This Troper explain to you why Yo Gabba Gabba is secretly TERRIFYING.

Nothing I can come up with will ever be as ridiculous as that one faggot that argued that people in the "Tarantinoverse" use and overuse cultural references precisely because Hitler was killed in a cinema.

Hey, come read this fanfiction I wrote, uh, I mean RECOMMEND

>the scooby doo section has a Weight Gain fic in it

This troper agrees. It's the stuff if HighOctaneNightmareFuel while CompletelyMissingThePoint and KickTheDogMoment.

>Character from a movie made in the 80's said he's a fear of flying
>20 years later 9/11 happened

This troper found the part where Shaggy gave The Reason You Suck Speech to the bikers to be a standout Moment Of Awesome

Hey come read this TVTropes page OF my err someone elses fanfic, it has loads of awesome and Official Couples

The authors were obviously hinting at romantic subtext between these two characters because they spoke to each other twice this episode.

>Hilarious in Hindsight

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/SeriesContinuityError/AmericanDad

Why of all shows does American Dad have its own page in the Series Continuity Error trope

American Dad has Drawn Together teir continuity, this is fucking retarded

>this is fucking retarded
Ah, I see you know TVTropes' motto

>Although in theory, one can easily see this as a story made of nothing but fanservice for chubby chasers, you can also just as easily go past that and see it as your better-than-average Scooby-Doo mystery that's just as good as a normal episode. All of the tropes seen in your average episode are here at full force, and Daphne's weight gain actually makes for some funny parts in the story. Overall the comedy and the lack of discrimination against bigger people make this fic worth a read.
Holy moly

An epic example of Getting Crap Past the Filter,
in S06E22 when Silly Bunny fell directly on his rear end he shouted a very vulgar phrase. "Ow, my bottom!" Geez. I thought this was a kids show!

Black Dude Dies First - A black dude was the first of the main characters to die in the third act after one other guy.