How do you do, fellow kids?: The Show

How do you do, fellow kids?: The Show

How come they never incoorporated him into the marvel universe? An asian kid being able to turn into a dragon could wolk well as a Marvel Hero for the diversity alone, he might also snag some underused rouges from other heroes like Mandarin or Fing Fang Foom. Especailly the latter has some great potential with being a shapeshifting alien dragon.

too much high fantasy, everything is a secret city of whatever magical creature that nobody knows about.

this shows should play in a more low level where magic is not everywere and more especial.

>marvel universe

I thought it was the furbait bara dragon cartoon?

>furbait
>dragon
?
since when dragon have fur

season 2 dialed it back a ton

>disney

Didn't the show's tone of magic change with the sudden art shift? Like I remember magical characters in earlier episodes being given a modern vibe. Wizards wore suits and ties, and goblin gangsters wore wool caps and trench-coats, etc. While the villain hunter group was very archaic in old armor and ninja garb.

But then the change happened and that art direction reversed, with the magical characters looking like standard fantasy creatures and the villains looking more modernized. and I thought it lost a bit of the unique charm it had.

>dragon
>fur

I would fuck him. Not because he's a Dragon, but because he's Asian.

Best part of the show desu

On a serious note I hated the change in writing the show had during the second season.

>hour
>still up
And you spergs freak out at any mention at anything remotely furry. This board truly has gone to shit

Jackpot

How so? It had way less annoying lingo, more continuity, and higher stakes.

My one issue is how they forgot about some characters with potential, like that Australian dragon dude.

I didn't like the change in humor. It seemed more like a teen sitcom in that sense rather than a cartoon.

I barely remember the show but the r34 I discovered is decent

I hope you choke on your shit fetish

>I hope you choke on your shit fetish
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>implying you wouldnt