What the fuck

Trump conned us

He told us we would stop fighting pointless wars, that we would take care of our own country before worry about others

But here he is, looking to put the neocon himself as Secretary of State

Say hello to more regime change and nation building.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GdZcsrtiUac
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/05/12/gingrich/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Dimon
pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/13/newt-gingrich-losing-war-iran/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You believed the silver tongued politician? My god you guys are idiots. Im happy and all, not being under a Clinton presidency. But If you for one minute think this won't be a typical Repub government than you really swallowed the propaganda pill. You've gotten what you wanted, Trump Is president. Now when he stabs you In the back atleast you'll know who did It.

I mean really, you actually expected him to be "with" the people?

They really are this dumb lmao

Still, I would've voted Trump over Clinton any fucking day

this, how can people be so naive?

>could name

>trusting msm on predictions
>after this election

I don't know guys, I thought trump would be different. I guess I was wrong

We have no idea what trump will do. Just wait until January, we can complain all we want into then. Stay optimistic meantime.

That's newfags for ya. Either way we dodged a bullet hard.

pic unrelated, I figure we should be nostalgic now. We gonna be In Bush 3.0 mode.

>CUOMO: But people will say, "Wait a minute, I'm here for the wall, I'm angry. I want the wall, and I want to drain the swamp."

>GIULIANI: The wall -- the wall is going to to take a while. Obviously he's going to build it. It's a campaign promise; he's not going to break a campaign promise.

>CUOMO: Guys in Congress don't want it. On both sides there's resistance.

>GIULIANI: Well, he'll -- he'll -- he can do it by executive order by just re-programming money within the -- within the Immigration Service.

> re-programming money within the -- within the Immigration Service.

>within the Immigration Service.

youtube.com/watch?v=GdZcsrtiUac

"The wall" is the one thing that is absolutely not happening

>regime change and nation building
>Gingrich

you're newness is showing faggot

Protip: Gingrich is not a neo. You should really read up on recent history before you post and make yourself look like a fool.

t. meme war veterans association

Ctr trying to get us to turn on god emperor

>He told us
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

>Gingrich
>neocon

Pick one. He was not on the bush family's list of friendlies. Why do you think he vanished after being speaker?

Also, remember that Gingrich wants a space race version 2.0. We going to Mars and shiet now.

>meme wars
>meme

Bitch I've been here far too long to be huddled together with 2012-14 fags.

repeating threes i.e. triples confirmed truth

Do you understand chaos now?

Eh, at the very least it'll happen as an extension to existing barricades. Too big a promise not to fulfill in some way. But it was foolish to imagine Trump wouldn't integrate with the existing Repubs.

>Listening to NBC making baseless statements with no facts or information

>being a bluepilled retard

Gingrich is 100% globalist neo con.

I think Guliani and Christie will get first dibs, and i dont seek Christie being secretary of anything other than Agriculture and ham.

it's happening

Christie didn't seem very happy when Trump won. Do you think he's worried about Bridgegate getting out of hand?

Trump will have no idea what the fuck yes doing. Say hello to president Gingrich and Pence. They realize that he is completely out of his depth and he will basically have to do whatever they tell him.

No, that's real people, expressing their inner feelings on an Anonymous shitposting forum. Get a grip.

>Gingrich wants a space race version 2.0

Fuck yeah
the xeno purge is beginning.

Newt has been playing the game for a long time, and has had 0 chance of presidency and has known this.

This is Trump rewarding him for sticking by him

Same with krispy kreme man

the republicans have full control, with the right people in place they can do some serious good, and quickly too

don't forget half u trumptards voted in the swamp that Trump wants to drain

it's like /pol gets so close but is so far

Nobody knows who the cabinet appointments are yet. This is pure speculation. Also so what if Newt is Secy of State? The Secy of State does the President's bidding. He's not an independent operator.

He's finishing the one Shillary voted for.

its funny hes mates with everything he's against

I'm just glad the Clintons are defeated and Obama has been weakend.

>Trump conned us

Looooool no, you conned you, you stupid fuckers.

Nothing in Trump's life experiences suggest he is a hardcore conservative. He schmoozed with the DNC and GOP elite for decades. He passes as a conservative in New York but lol he's not above cracking down on gun rights, FDR style spending, and politics as usual.

And dislike of him won't stick because his supporters have a cult or personality around him.

Butthurt leftist detected. Trump doesn't get told what to do by ANYONE, he's notorious for it.

orly

2007 fag reporting in

i cant hear you from the MOONBASE

>Gingrich is 100% globalist neo con.

The way I can tell you are ignorant is that you are unable to produce and facts or evidence to back up your assertion.

Newt is primarily domestically focused and a proponent of strong national defense just like every Republican (including Trump) in the last 50 years. He is not a foreign interventionist. Clinton used the Kosovo war (again opposed by Gingrich) as a distraction to scuttle a $1B tax cut package.

Desu

Don't worry he's just soothing the flames of the election. You don't win deals while attacking someone to their face, you make them feel like they're getting something.

/thread

Empty speculation

>Nothing in Trump's life experiences suggest he is a hardcore conservative
And that's a good thing. He's not an ideologue like Ted Cruz. He's a pragmatist. He goes with what WORKS.

>he's not above cracking down on gun rights
Are you high? Saving the 2nd amendment was one of the main things he campaigned on. He concealed carries, himself. Donald JR and Eric are both avid hunters and gun enthusiasts. Trump cracking down on guns is like Obama protecting the border, something that would never ever happen.

>And dislike of him won't stick because his supporters have a cult or personality around him.
This is true of pretty much every US President. It's pretty much a requirement for getting elected as President.

Is this a new form of concern trolling?

Look at it this way. At least now we might finally drop nukes on those sandniggers and cleanse the world of the Islamic terrorist.

2010 cancermancer

>they actually believed it would be different with Trump

>mfw he appoints old farts from the Washington establishment in his cabinet

Soo anti-establishment..

cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/05/12/gingrich/

>could
>per a report

lmao, this.

can't wait till his treasury secretary is announced. here's his options:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Mnuchin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Dimon

: - )

have fun having your hopes crushed.

>reporting in

It's been in the GOP platform for a decade they've just never had an Executive with the will to implement it.

>This is true of pretty much every US President. It's pretty much a requirement for getting elected as President.

Er, not not really. You guys literally worship the ground he walks on. I suppose it is reagan-esque but same deal back then, he is argubaly one of the worst POTUS of all time and most likely had alzheimers in his last years in office.

Its OK though, i'm already gainfully employed and own land, so i'm just gonna crack a beer and laugh at fags like you when you look around 3 years from now and wonder why your situation has only worsened.

Sup Forums wanted Gingrich to be VP originally. Isn't Secretary of State another thing people said was ideal?

Carson should be surgeon general.

>rage comic memes

>still believes the medias (((anonymous sources)))

This is just wild speculation hoping to splinter trumps base. We all need to continue rally together. Trump has proven that he listens to us. Let's test it.

We need to rev up our twitter cannons and meme Trey Gowdy into the attorney general position.

This will guarantee not only that the god emperor is well advised on legal matters, but more importantly it will guarantee that he follows through on draining the swamp.

There is not a single American better suited to be chief prosecutor of the united states during an anti corruption campaign than Trey Gowdy

Get the word out that our choice for AG is @TGowdySC

It's going to be Giuliani.

>implying there's something wrong with Steve Mnuchin
Mnuchin is based as fuck. He's on Fox and Fox Business all the time. Just because he worked at Goldman Sachs doesn't mean he's corrupt. At least it's not a jew.

>being such a brainwashed trumpeteer

>could
>per a report

literally nothing

Were you guys expecting the media to stop printing baseless rumors and lies after election day?

@CTR97730188
fuck off shill you lost go home and kill yourself you'll all be in jail soon

this

>vote for anti-establishment president candidate
>also vote for the same republican incumbents

Really shows how little these people know about their own government and what they want

what was it like before Sup Forums?

>Steven Mnuchin was born to a Jewish family, circa 1963.[2][3]

LOL

Name one President since Eisenhower that didn't have a cult of personality. Carter is the only one I can think of.

>Its OK though, i'm already gainfully employed and own land
We can both pay less taxes on our houses now.

Yep. You are right based Hofer man. The MSM is really not to be trusted any more. They've lost their ways with railing against the god emperor himself and now they should never be trusted again. It's over for them.

He's also a huge proponent of hardening infrastructure and utilities.

> Not preparing for the end of our civilization as we know it, via HEMP attack

>He also briefly worked for Soros Fund Management in their Private Equity division during the "Goldman" period with Jacob Goldfield and Mark Schwartz.

He fucking worked for George Soros.

Get a grip guys, Trump is in bed with globalist kikes.

Newt was based calling out thhat corrupt fuck Hillary

Says the (((msm)))

We all know Gowdy would eat Rudy's candy ass for breakfast. And he was on trumps actual consideration list. Not just this one from (((anonymous insiders)))

Trump will listen to us.
#RowdyAG

>newt
>bad

absolutely fucking based his entire career. fuck off

we're going to conquer the moon

Okay at least he's not a globalist jew.

My god. It was wonderful. Wikileaks everywhere, Occupy, Chanology, closing the pool. So many great things simply lost In time. Now It Is mere legend.

>(((anonymous sources)))

Remember when Kasich won the VP spot? OH WAIT.

>He still believes the media jew
stay kuked for life kid

see

kek

Wait until all of Trump's cabinet will be full of neocons and Jews.

Gonna laugh myself into epileptic seizures.

> Hey Donald. You've read the CIA reports on Putin, right? It's funny how people thought you liked him when we are going to outsmart in some much. Clearly his moves in Syria benefit the PKK. This is a move to pressure the AJA, on one hand, and MiT, on the other, to open up power vacuums and force mistakes. But that was probably obvious in the report. Should we proceed to knock out Syrian airfields with drone strikes or put our aviators at risk with manned strikes?
>Newt, great report! Yes I'm aware of these issues as I read the reports and consulted with my other contacts in the FBI and FAA. Do the drone strikes.

I was wondering why Rudy seemed familiar.

Our politicians hired him as an adviser in the capital and he pretty much praised NAFTA as one of the best things ever.

No wonder why Trump is taking a softer stance on Mexico. I still hope he forces Haiti and Central America to take their shitters back. Our president already made sure that ours would be sent straight to Canada since they speak english and got murrican education:

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico

Mnuchin has called out Soros on TV multiple times.

>could
>report
>believing in MSM trash when they have been constantly wrong

That makes the best Sup Forums. We need neo cons, we need the ying, and yang. It'll be like the bush days :D

Make afroduck great again

Everyone praised NAFTA back when people thought it would work. Everyone but Trump. Rudy has become one of the most vocal critics of NAFTA since it obviously does not work.

Shadilay my brother, this is what I was getting afraid of seeing this thread, that the same old war profiteers were again in charge

We need to start the war to pacify the middle east and retake constantinople with our greatest new Allie Russia once we pull out of nato and let the eurocucks kill themselves while the UK eats popcorn.

>And put Iran on the hit list while you're at it.

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/13/newt-gingrich-losing-war-iran/

Let me tell you that the average America is fucking ignorant as shit.

Fucking ignorant as shit and they'll believe any person or group who comes along, left or right. Being an independent thinker and being very well read and capable of analysis is rare in this country.

Pair that with the anti-intellectualism that sides have pushed and you get President Trump.

I've read on tons of conservative websites since Trump won that they think Trump will throw Hillary in jail, force factories that are practically non-existent to come back to the US, and force 11 million people back home via the military.

These people are marks in the sales world. The idiots. In 4 years, they'll bury their heads so far into drugs and alcohol we'll probably have to build 10000x more rehab centers across the country. It'll be worse than Bush ever was.

can you fucking wait until hes in office to whine holy shit

is it comparable to vanilla WoW?

It works for the trade between Canada and the US. You get our oil, lumber, metals, and we get a lot of products in return.

Mexico is ruining it for us though.

Newt said on Hannity yesterday that he's not aiming to be in the Cabinet, he wants a more advisory role where he can focus on strategy rather than the day-to-day running of a Department.

Surely the medias predictions about Trumps cabinet picks will be correct, they've never ever been wrong about anything involving Trump before.

Gingrich was a surogate for trump the entire time.

What did you expect?

Fuck off CTR.

It was far more glorious. But compared to modern WoW, I would agree. And It seems like we're gonna be heading back to the glory days.

>Secretary of State Gingrich?
Why is the author just throw out Gingrich
>could name
>could
This article is daydreaming trash