Considering how quick she always was to support Goofy over her own husband...

Considering how quick she always was to support Goofy over her own husband, plus the fact that she was often flirty with him, why did she end up with Pete instead of Goofy?

Teen pregnant

Pete is stacked. Thus he was secure and had resources, plus being the big guy that he was, many would not test him. Basically Peg just being a woman. You can't fight nature...

Because she love Pete.

This. Women are slaves to their biology. They don’t have a mind of their own.

You realize there's a reason why they say a man's brain is in his penis, user...

And yet men were able to accomplish this.

Pete is a chad. Goofy? Well, Max was probably his wife's son.

I think some people theorize she was originally written as Goofy's wife, but then that idea was scrapped to make him a single dad and some of the writers still shipped them together.

An in universe theory was that she always liked him and he went and got married to someone else, so she's just been secretly pining after him for years.

I haven't seen the show in a while. How flirty was she? I remember her siding with him and hugging him a lot, but Goofy is just kind of a huggable guy.

Also, I'd kind of like more Peg/Goofy art. There seems to be more Peg/Max art though.[/spoiler/

source?

you know, anything goofy that isn't 100% on-model and CLOTHED should be forever laid to rest under a holy seal.

A man was able to accomplish that. People should really learn how to segregate themselves properly. You are not getting second hand credits, no one should.

Pure semantics, you know what that user meant. Peg choose who can fulfill her needs, not her wants.

Stop self inserting as Goofy

she's tough on Pete, who IS a bastard sometimes, but she still loves him at the end of the day
with Goofy, I'd argue it's mostly because they were good friends back in the day & the show seems to mostly take place in their first year there. on top of that, she seems to try & come across as nicer than she is sometimes

>the virgin goofy
>the chad Pete

Amen.

Pete has a big dick and a big wallet. You do the math.

>she's tough on Pete, who IS a bastard sometimes
>sometimes
we're talking about the asshole who stole his cat and his Hawaiian vacation, probably in the same weekend
not to mention he makes a living conning people into buying lemons

Because she actually loves Pete and isn't actually being flirty with Goofy. She's just playful with Goofy but you likely interpret it as flirty or romantic because you either don't interact with women often enough or you're just flat out bad at reading social interactions.

2nd-ing for source

she goofed up - ThaMan (not finished but ongoing)

Goofy don't want that bimbo.

>your friends hot wife will never accidentally send you nudes
haha

Couple other parts but that's as far as the main comic is so far.

it's tough being pure as freshly fallen snow

massive beer-can sized chode

No they self insert. Its simple.

This, fags out here think they're worth something because they have a dick.
Even if women are objectively shit, so are most anons

>You realize there's a reason why they say a man's brain is in his penis, user...

If men truly were only led by their cocks? They'd be raping as many twats as possible and I mean real rape, none of this false accusation garbage that cunts say happened but didn't and no, getting chatted by a guy they don't find attractive is NOT sexual harassment or rape. Man women are lucky men control their sexual instincts. Really wish they wouldn't, women need to be regularly given beat downs and bloody violent rapes. That should go on until the species dies out. Women need to face the end of humanity still being shatted upon like they've always truly deserved. And any man who opposes that must be castrated with no anesthetic for his own good.

>How flirty was she?
Very. Clear as day, and I was only 5 when the show ran.

The only time Pete actually felt like a real bastard who deserves all the misery he endures in Goof Troop is when he tried to get the CPS to take away Max from Goofy. That got way too real and it was not any of his business to make that situation worse. For that stunt whenever he loses money or Peg abuses him, or his family just turns their back on him in general? I'm glad.

Fuck you twat (even if you're a guy you're a twat). Women should NOT go around kissing men while going "Oh it's just being playful it means nothing." This is how you socially confuse men and of course it leads to misunderstandings. Any man knows that kissing is affection but bitches go around doing this while claiming it is nothing? It doesn't add up.

At the end of the day, if twats weren't such liars there's be less confusion. But nothing we can do about that, women are natural born liars. I mean how do you know a woman is lying? Her mouth is moving.