What do you guys think about matt groening?

what do you guys think about matt groening?

I think he's a hack

I think he can go suck a lemon

you are just mad because you don't have any lemons

I think he gets too much and too general credit for the creations commonly attributed to him; that said, these actual creations are OK.

I'm looking forward for Disenchantment, though the available information makes it sound like a step backwards;

GET OUTTA MAH OFFICE

For the longest time, I thought this how he really looked and acted.

nothing will ever top futurama

Is it wrong to be disappointed by reality?

A Lucas clone?

He's my sis from another miss. Better than MCR. He's the futurama.

Olive the other Reindeer is pretty good

Even if you scratch out Simpsons from his list, you still got Futurama, Olive the Other Reindeer, and all his comics from before he got the simpsons.
I still have the Big Book of Hell on my coffee table.

I have no opinion. He is pretty irrelevant to me.

He is no John Ford.

Yeah, I also have the Big Book of Hell. I miss his old humor where he'd hide messages in the borders. What do you think of Lynda Barry? She credits him with being a large influence on her when they went to Evergreen college. Her comics are super-sentimental, but I still like some of it. The Freddy Stories was good.

my teacher worked on the Simpsons in the early days
he said Matt Groening isn't a sociable person
when they threw a party after the season, Matt just spent the entire time playing pinball that the host brought specially just for Matt to play with while everybody else partied

What info is available besides the original press release?

If this isn`t how he looks like IRL, what`s the joke?

lynda barry inspires me a lot because she is from my state and is a girl cartoonist. i want to be old and wise like her someday.

That he's a wacko old conservative who loves guns instead of the fat hippy he's been for decades.

Pinball is a lot more fun than partying