So what will Marvel do with him? Or rather what SHOULD Marvel do with him?

So what will Marvel do with him? Or rather what SHOULD Marvel do with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z0DO0XyS8Ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can't properly realize him in live action.

Give him his own trilogy. Combine the Ultimate and 616 origins. Give him a solo ongoing. Hell, give him a video game. Guy is Stark+Strange+T’Challa:European Edition. Bypass the gyppo thing and you’ve got a cashcow on your hands. Toys, t-shirts, statues, whatever. He’s a goldmine.

His rip-off, Darth Vader, is a household name while this gyppo OG isn't. Doom is too good for this world.

Fix this.

>gyppo
And there’s your problem. He’s a German Balkan that’s been baptized a gyp, and that turns a lot of people off. Remove that, and you’ve got a goldmine.

Turn him into an ultra-nationalist and have an arc about poor rapefugees in whats the name of his country.
Or
Have an arc where he leads a resistance to take over the country after the autistic REEREEE takes over

>a lot of people

I seriously doubt that even 0.1% of the general public knows about his origin or which ethnic group he belongs to.

Nah, Vader is canonically raised as a space sand nigger and no one cares.

All that came decades after he's been established as a badass character.

Tumblr does, but... yeah, to 99.9% he’s a European despot from a fairy tale. I doubt they’re gonna cast an Indian and not someone like Viggo or Nikolaj.

But he did slaughter the Space Muslims/Gyps. And he was still white. Make Doom a black European and you’re gonna lose more tickets than you’re gonna sell with that tactic.

god damn it Sup Forums. it's too early for this shit.

Perfect casting choice incoming

>great actor
>believable as Eastern European/Gypsy based on looks
>foreign accent
>deep voice
>manly
>charismatic, serious and intimidating aura
>fitting build

user, I know this is Sup Forums, and I agree with you politically, but normies don't care about stuff like that. They still think Abo are human and niggers can think.

Is it weird that I think he's too badass for his obsession with basically stealing Reed's family?

buy the rights and make a cool movie

Maybe introduce him as a Black Panther villain? He finds out about Wakanda's wealth and tries to take over or something.

Well, Americanized Blacks who’ve let go of da hood mentality aren’t the problem. But to take the nationalistic monarch of a Balkan country that looks like a mix of medieval England and Germany, and make him a Gyp is gonna turn off the foreign market. International box-office still counts.

Make Doom the antagonist of a Thudnerbolts movie. Though the twist is, the thunderbolts are utter scum, and Doom is actually the hero.

Doom annexed Sokovia after the Ultron Incident. Ross and his UN sanctioned team of super humans, the Thunderbolts are sent to "liberate" Sokovia. Doom meanwhile has sent an army of Doombots and Latverians to provide relief to Sokovia and rebuild it. the thunderbolts keep making everything worse. While Doom goes out of his way to avoid harming anyone but the Thunderbolts.When the thunderbolts think they have defeated Doom. It is a Doombot, and Doom just exposed Ross' scheming to the world. Doom addresses the world at the UN. Telling them that everyone is welcome to visit Latveria. Though any further aggression will draw the warth of Doom.

>evil whitey wanna steal our culture
Why would you want that user?

When it comes to his general MCU persona, just make him the dictator of Latveria, compare the place to North Korea in terms of how closed off from the outside world it is and Doom's absolute control over everything BUT at some point it's revealed that the people of Latveria enjoy a very high quality of life and low crime rate.

I also like them initially suggesting that the Mantle of Doom is passed on from leader to leader, that it's Doom III leading right now, but another twist is that it's been the same man all this time and he's remained young thanks to magical and/or scientific shenanigans.

Make him the next Avengers big bad. He's like a much cooler Loki. And as many have pointed out he is like, everyone's villain. He's magic, so he can go agaisn't Doctor Strange. He's the ruler of a country, so he can go agaisn't Black Panther. A tech genius specializing in robotics, he can go agaisn't Iron Man. He's very versatile. And his goals have a lot of leeway once you get the whole Richards things out of the way.

Basically, rebrand him as a general marvel villain, instead of Fantastic Four focused.

You're the one saying that dude. Can't a white hero or black hero have a black or white villain without it being about race to you? Come on.

>the main enemy of the coolest comic book villain of all time is a guy who is made of rubber

God I fucking hate Reed Richards. What a milquetoast soyboy faggot. Literally nobody likes the F4.

Also, definitely include the fact that he's Roma and his family barely escaped extermination at the hands of the Nazis, and that he overthrew a similarly fascist regime the rest of the world ignored because it had no plans of expansion. Marvel also has the X-Men agian, so once that becomes a thing establish that Latveria is one of the few places in the world where Mutants enjoy equal rights. Once Magneto and Genotia come into the picture, establish that the two nations are allies with each other and fairly closed off to most other countries in the world.

But that’s his whole thing. He wants to be Reed but can’t because he’s not as smart or as forgiving. He was born a Yuropoor who lashed out at everything because he can not cope with the fact that THAT guy has it all. I mean, seriously.

>smartest guy ever
>Chad looks
>can stretch ANY part of his body
>super-rich
>loving family and friends
>adored by the world
>hot blonde wife
>explorer of the universe

Meanwhile Doom

>fucked up face
>deals with anxiety and depression
>takes no joy in anything
>reigns a small country with no history and morons for citizens
>the world despised him
>he’s damned to Hell and he knows it
>has no friends or family
>so self-hating he has created entire new personas to cope
His life is a constant suffering.

Turn Sokovia into a dictatorship
Make him conquer the country with Strange against Blackhearth, D'Spayre, Nightmare whatever in the next Strange movie, keep him from there just like Thanos till Phase 5, a couple of scenes in the Fantastic Four or Avengers and things like that until Galactus or Beyonder

>once you get the whole Richards things out of the way.

So I'm not the only one who thinks that.

It's more about how the general public would perceive this conflict. Doom should never be just a villain because he's more than that but if his first movie is about him trying to conquer an African nation all the SJWs will compare him to Hitler and there goes your potentially world-saving anti-hero.

>he’s not as smart

Thanks for your input Reed. You can leave now.

Have you seen Black Twitter and the Media about BP? Imagine if a European was attacking the SUPERIOR African country. We WUZ would reach new heights.

>include the gyp
No. Hitler and the Nazis absolutely ransacked Eastern Europe, regardless of people being Jews or Gyps. But you never hear about that, because we’re “white” when it counts, and “non-white” when it doesn’t. Fuck that. Make him a proper Balkan. No gyp shit. Descendant of Dracula like in the 1610.

He’s literally not. Reed can stretch his brain and become smarter. Ult!Reed took that to an extreme and created shit that put Doom to shame. Doom’s a great multitasker and jack of all trades, but Reed is scientifically smarter.

>Reed can stretch his brain and become smarter.

Yeah whenever I am especially hungry I also cut my pizza into more slices.

Come on dude. He wouldn't be a mustache twirlign colonist. If he went agaisn't Black Panther they could have a great dynamic. These two world leaders clashing over protecting their people, maybe Panther understands Doom because he's been there before. I think there's a lot of possibilities there. Just be respectful and you know, don't make it a black and white conflict. Give it some emotion. If Marvel did that, I trust they would make it good. Besides, Doom would never fight Panther on his first introduction to the MCU. I'm talking like, three movies or four down the line.

I think you really simplify what people think man. But you do yours. I'm just saying, if you make it cool and don't be dumb about it people will like it. Pretty much no Marvel film has ever have real controversy, it's an incredibly safe cinematic universe. It's not about to start making headlines really.

Don’t blame me user, that’s the official explaination. It carries over multiple universes.

Fantastic Four movie starts with them in a spaceship somewhere between kree and skrull space, and hundreds of years ago. Sue is struggling to give birth to her second child. the skrulls have found the and attacking the ship. Richards is failing to save sue and the baby's life. Ben is fighting skrulls that have boarded the ship. Johnny is trying to get the ship to jump away. Sue and the baby die. The Skrulls overpower Ben. Then you just see the ship explode. Then it all rewinds quickly back to the point where Ben is fighting the initial wave of Skrull invaders. Doom bursts forth through a portal and booms "BEHOLD THE GRIM VISAGE OF DOOOM!" Doom holds his palm out and a beam of energy turns all the skrulls into ash. Clapping his hands together and then extending his arms out to the side, magic circles appear. All the Skrulls ships start crunching up like a black hole was inside them. Doom walks to the medbay and blasts a hole through the wall. Entering it he says "we must leave". Doom picks up Sue, snaps his fingers which teleports the 4 and Franklin to him. Then pushing a button on his gauntlet. A portal appears under them. Which brings them to Castle Doom in the year 2020. Doom while princess carrying Sue, flies her from a balcony of Castle Doom to a hospital in the city. Where Doom then saves Sue and the baby's life. Reed and the others catch up. Doom finally speaks to Reed. Telling him that Doom has done what he could not, and he has named the baby Valeria.

user, Doom has 3 Portrayals:

1) Poor Gyppo who dinndu nuffin.
2) European Nazi who hates Nigs.
3) BASED

The only person to write a good Panther/Doom relationship was Priest. Do you really think in a BP film, influenced by Hudlin’s shite, he’d come across good?

SJWs don't have emotional or political nuance. They see a black guy and they see a white Hitler guy. Do you really think you can make a modern audience that's very left leaning empathize with a white dictator who attacks a proud African nation that only exists to pander to black and selfhating white demographics?
If Marvel makes Doom's first movie about him attacking Wakanda in any way they might as well give his character back to Fox.

I stopped reading at Fantastic Four. Marvel shouldn't touch that property. It's lame and silly and embarrassing in the worst ways possible.

>Happy white American nuclear family is lame, silly, embarrassing

Nigger/muzzie detected.

I mean Loki killed a lot of people in New York and look! People still like him a lot. And he's even white! See, just make the dude charismatic and more of a tough but understandable noble ruler that a dictator. He is a villain he'll do whatever it takes to protect his people. But he's also not exactly a softy with his people, because he doesn't want to show weakness. He wants to show the image of a strong and brave ruler. One that will make people fear and respect Latveria.

And like I said, he wouldn't be introduced as a BP villain because... That makes no sense. He has to be introduced in a greater scale thing. Like Avengers, or maybe the rebooted Fantastic Four.

Well they did have Priest on the set of BP and he said he liked what he saw. I'm sure Marvel understands what Priest is about you know. At least I trust Feige did his homework.

He didn't even say the word white though. Maybe the fantastic four could be black, or even arabian. But silly is still silly. They do need to change a bit. But I don't fully agree with user. The Fantastic Four are not that silly. They're a pretty solid concept if you re-work it a bit. Team based super heroes that go on cool science adventures. It could sell. Just because the last three attepmts failed doesn't mean Marvel can't pull off some magic.

Go to bed, Victor. Stop being mad that Reed is superior to you in every way, even at being a villain.

Loki never attacked black people or a country that "belongs" to black people. Come on. You know how people are. Every little thing gets twisted into some kind of political narrative or shitstorm. Everything is about being politically correct. Studios advertise their movies by how diverse they are for fucks sake. Just look at Star Wars (which is also Disney). If they introduce Doom as a Black Panther/Wakanda villain it would be character assassination. He would lose all nuance as a character. He would for the rest of his existence be that white racist nazi European dictator guy who wanted to gas all the black people. Regardless of what the actual plot would be.

Sue pls. How ironic that your only power is removing what validated you as a person all your life. Your looks.

>chad looks
Usually he's a scrawny nerd, early hickman reed was an awful idea

>fucked up face
due to his own actions
>anxiety and depression
a bit of a stretch, he has psych issues though, most self imposed
>no joy in anything
lies
>morons for citizens
they have great education, they can't be that worse off than the average person
>despised by the world
true
>damned
he'll make hell his bitch
>has no friends or family
clearly self imposed

It's not that reed has stuff that much better, it's that doom's single-minded perfectionism makes him throw away good stuff and opportunities

it's not like gypsies are that uniform. He can be of romani heritage and have white skin

>has no friend and family
kristoff and valeria
i think most of his suffering is b/c of his high standards.

Show me a pic of a white Romani. Best you can do is give him Gypsy great-grandparents but make his parents normal Latverians.

they keep trying to use the F4 as action heroes. Instead it should be about a family going on an adventure with super science.

they would be these time displaced people. gone since the 80s, but only 10 years passed for them. upon getting back to earth. they find that Stark tore down the Baxter building to make his tower. Though Reed is able to buy it back once he regains his seat at a very wealthy, but barely known charity known as the Future Foundation. Which he originally started in the 70s. The Richards then make a big public appeal for a new age. To bring hope and optimism back. So the Future Foundation at the New Baxter Building. Is going to build a spaceship and build humanity's first colony. Though the Celestials don't want humanity to leave earth. they send an agent to earth to stop the Future Foundation in a way that will leave their presence unknown to the greater human population. Which is caught by the F4. upon his defeat. The F4 must travel space and different dimensions. To find the Celestials and find a way to save humanity from their machinations.

Sure, sure, I don't mind that. If one gypsie witch, was run away from her caravan and met a lovely latverian and had a child with him, is it that forbidden for the child to turn out white?

They literally compared him to Hitler though. Even had he old jewish man and everything. But he's alright. People can ignore terrible stuff if the character is charismatic and you know, not actually a nazi. Just a general "hate all" bad guy. And if they get redeemed. Which Doom can sorta do. They can do the story with his mother in hell and i'm sure that'll make audiences like him.

On phone so I can’t respond properly, but self imposed or not, Victor simply can’t have the life of Reed. He’s a beloved superhero trekking the cosmos with his family while having friends everywhere. Doom has a privileged shit of an adopted son and a manservant as his sole companions. Latverians are so dependent on him, the minute he disappears war erupts. He fights emotional and mental illnesses 24/7, usually be creating shells to “hide” in.

Sure, he could try and change all that, but at the end, it’s who he is. He knows it, and he’s accepted it, but he’ll never have Reed’s life. He’s already starting to go down the dark road again.

And the worst thing is, he truly gets no pleasure from anything. He doesn’t enjoy science or magic, to him they’re just tools. And since he spends every waking minute working towards his goal, he leads an entirely miserable existence.

And again you keep saying that it would be terrible if he was introduced as a BP villain and okay I understand your point but if you give the audience time to understand Doom and relate to him, hell maybe not even make him a totally white dude. He can be of mixed romani-white race. That way it's all the more safe.

>Everything is about being politically correct. Studios advertise their movies by how diverse they are for fucks sake.

In part yes but also, money. Diversity means reaching a broader audience. In this modern world cinema has expanded way way more on the global market. That's why we see more latinos and asians and blacks in films nowadays. More relatable to global audiences. It's not truly an alatruistic thing. It's partly because Money. Market Research. PR, whatever.

Look, the gyps have stolen so many kids it’s entirely possible to have white as fuck “gypsies”. It’s just that Tumblr would want an Indian looking guy, which just clashes with the whole European aesthetic. Best to give him a long lost relative or just bypass that.

>diversity is our strength
>make him a gypsy appropriating European culture
You lose all your European box office at that instant. China is debetable with he magic shit.

Why you hatin' on the gitanos so much man? You don't need to slip in some edgy stuff every post you know. You can just talk like a normal person.

Because I’m a Balkan and have decades of experience with the kind of shit people they are?

I didn't say that. I just said studios do that mostly because they want money. It's pretty phoney if you ask me but hey, i'm not complaining. I'm Mexican. I like to see Mexican characters up there in the screens you know? Even though studios don't really care, it's just that their strategic teams say diversity is the way to make more money that's all they know.

>make him a gypsy appropriating European culture you lose all your european box office
What do you mean? Do europeans care about that stuff?

>Based Viggo as Doom

You're like one of those GTA IV people then right?

>do Europeans care
Well yeah. We’re not as cucked as the Americans, because the middle class has been utterly destroyed, leaving rich fucks who don’t care about that, and easily angered poor folks who won’t give the money for a ticket to see what mmo its to filth here, being presented as a liberator. I mean, how would you feel if there was a “Mexican” hero, who was actually an oppressed Asian guy who used his smarts to bring order to the awful Mexicans who wronged him, while dressing up in classic Mexican attire?

Actually sounds kinda cool. Fund it and make Mexico pay for it desu

Nah, I’m a DENBT-lander, so no. I just don’t like Gyps. Ours are not like the Irish Travellers with their Caravans and stuff. They’re Indians who steal kids and live in tintowns.

>Show me a pic of a white Romani.
Sure user

No, no, best is to not give a fuck about the potential tumblr backlash.

No, no, come on, the no pleasure from anything line is a lie. He gets pleasure for a lot of stuff. Even simple stuff, like the intro to the latverian newscast, which is torch apologising to him

Not that user but

>that is white in Burgerland
WEW!

Small things, sure. Like drinking wine and seeing those FOOLS fight, or daydreaming about chaining Emma Frost to his dungeon. But his daily life is miserable. He pushes himself to extreme lengths while not enjoying what he’s doing. He unwinds a bit, yeah, but he doesn’t have Reed’s passion for exploration, or Stark’s for innovation, or Pym’s for just plain fun.

>WEW!
Same skin tone as Conery

There’s a thing called a tan user.

Sure, whatever, anyhow Peret is one of the 2 "white gypsies" that I can name, they usually looks like this

Theme music:

youtu.be/Z0DO0XyS8Ko

or this

Even if it's full of not-slavs, he wouldn't bother conquering Latveria if he didn't feel some form of attachment to it.

I always felt Doom had some story potential regarding how he is a meld of eastern euro nationalism and gipsy culture that is regarded as a cancer there, and how he only returns after having basically abandoned it all to pursue personal goals.

Silly is the lifeblood of cape comics.

Not even Sup Forums, but these people are literally brown.

Yes, they a gypsies, they come from India 500 years ago to Europe

Yeah I know. Like I said, they’re not white like that one user is trying to prove.

they are not white, some of them are less tan, is rare but could happen, the average gypsie don't mix with non-gypsies

Give him the Loki treatment

cont from look Sanchez Flores

>tfw even a Gypsy has bluish/grey eyes
It hurts...

t.Brown Eyes/Brown Hair Subhuman

It's unfortunate Mads Mikkelsen got wasted on jobbing to Strange.

>Mads Mikkelsen
too old to me, would be better Rami Malek if they go with how Doom looks now or Bradley Cooper if they want how he looks before, I know Cooper is also Rocket Raccoon

>Manlet frogboi
>Doom
user, Deodato traces Cassell.

One thing is for sure, at least he'll look good. MCU's take on Iron Man and War Machine armor is fucking beautiful.

As long as they don't make his armor look like medieval knight armor or some shit like in the movies. OP's pic actually looks pretty good. Like a bulkier Iron Man armor.

>The Virgin Doom
>CHAD REED

Netflix political drama. Think Narcos with supers

I feel like there are many things I'd like to see with Doom that wouldn't be in the budget of a show.

+1

Fund it.

I think you can get rid of the gypsy past, but keep him an ethnic group that was on the wrong side of a war, like Bosnia style. The whole thing about Doom is that he has to lose his family, be an outsider, a loner, and have a chip on his shoulder

Or he can be a Balkan who’s seeing his beloved Latveria get ransacked and corrupted in the name of the PC era. Practically all Eastern Europeans feel that way. He’s already a traditionalist and a nationalist. Might as well make that his motivation. That was Ultimate Doom anyway.

Sokovia should somehow become Latveria.

How young was DOOM when he got Latveria's throne? I don't want the ffs in their 20s, reed could be early 40s even, so DOOm can't be just know founding latveria. Annexing sokovia could work though.

Nonsense user, Mikkelsen is just about the right age for Doom.

bump