Sup Forums go get her

Sup Forums go get her

>how dare you insult the mentally and physically disabled, we need safe spaces and insulting people with handicaps should be a felony!
>what's that? they voted for someone I don't like?
>HAHA FUCKING MOUTHBREATHING MONGOLOID GO EAT SOME GLUE RETARD

I will never understand.

What is this? Instagram?

correct

Holy shit, I don't understand why people would do this on a social media that has ties to their real identity? The second you post something or anything, it is out there forever. This is one of the primary reasons I don't have one. I wouldn't want anyone to constantly bring up the fact that I said something five, ten, twenty or even forty years down the line in writing.

where do people get these fucking ideas from?

fucking kike media has people thinking he is going to ban homosexuality and euthanize retards (which many people are doing now in the womb by their own decision)

That and the fucking hypocrisy of their tactics, they will fat and class shame at the drop of a dime

The left claims to have the moral high ground; but also believes that the means justifies the end.

I used to get tired of the "leftists are the real racists" soundbite because I thought it was just whataboutery but holy shit, this guy

I always found the "Hurr you don't need to make America great AGAIN, its already great" when they bitch(ed) about.
>War in Iraq
>War in Afghanistan
>Patriot Act
>NSA
>US Debt
>Not having universal health care

The left ALWAYS accuses other people of their own crimes. Its the way they cope with the guilt.

FUCKING KEK

also people always love to shout about trumps "temperament" while the tolerant left are currently throwing the biggest temper tantrum recorded in history in streets all over the United States.

Wait I thought Trump was the one who hated retards and publicly made fun people?

Good thing cyberbullying isn't real.

My question about the whole thing is how will my brother's SS checks be affected? He's autistic and goes out with a life coach every day.

hahahaha

no one is thinking about laying a hand on gimmedats for the disabled

that's funny as shit, who cares.

I figured as much. I just needed to rest my concience

>Sup Forums go get her

Global Rule #4

There's going to be a special shower for him.

>"retard"
>"cunt"
What a progressive.

Kill yourself. The election is over, shouldn't you be going back to Facebook and Reddit now?

you used to get tired of the truth? must have sucked

just like jews. accuse others of your own shit and then you're free to carry on undisturbed.

>but user was the one who brought this x to our attention. there's no possible way for user to be guilty of x

Indoctrination in our academic system is real. Our media primes our idea of indoctrination as men strapped to chairs with their eyes peeled back, but in reality it's something far more subtle and extensive.

Honestly I wouldn't even counter-signal. Just share it around with moderates and get them to take-in the full triggered leftist hate-fuck ideology so that they become more redpilled themselves.

Had a co-worker who was basic-bitch for years and would not listen to anything more extreme than Limbaugh level memes, but I pointed him to black twitter after local news covered a story of a white girl being raped by nogs and 24 hours later he's 1488 personified.

Neoliberals are quite literally the worst people on the planet.

I've seen low blows observing trolls at work online but theyre usually people just "taking the piss" as my generation says.

This is a calculated slight on a mong solely to upset the poster of the picture. I thought liberals were all for SJ? Y'know? Equal rights for XeXir's and transient asexual whatever it is..

I cant find the bitch? Am I best off going to the person whose photo this is?

>t; aging britcuck who types with two fingers and just wants to let this cow know what I think

I have been .... triggered!

That's like super ableist and misogynist. Like wtf? What a shitlord.