Is there anything Obama could do on the way out as a final big "fuck you" to Republicans?

Is there anything Obama could do on the way out as a final big "fuck you" to Republicans?

Only thing I could think of is a full pardon for Hillary.

You cant pardon someone who hasn't been charged dumbfuck

You technically can but they have to accept it and accepting a pardon for crimes you haven't been charged for yet is an admission of guilt that just makes both the pardoner and pardonee look bad

most of the time it is last midnight appointments, operations and stuff that they'll have to "deal with".

Clinton took all the W's off the keyboards in the white house before leaving.

Obama cannot do much because the house and senate and also going GOP.

Wikileaks reveals he's trying to pass the TPP as quickly as possible.

test

Fine, pardon the email thing as long as Petreaus gets a pardon as well.

The investigation I'm looking forward to is the Clinton Foundation one anyway.

if you pardon her you admin she is guilty also what crime? you can pardon her for only one at a time so play for pay or emails or? i think he could pardon snowden assange and chelse manning

>Clinton took all the W's off the keyboards in the white house before leaving.
Is this for real or is it a meme? I heard it on fox the other night and it just seems too good to be true.

Kek presidential bants

He technically can but then that means the both are guilty ,

>Clinton took all the W's off the keyboards in the white house before leaving.

why the w key?

Preemptively pardon himself and steal a bunch money like a true Nigerian prince.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but he won't do that.

What most of you basement dwellers don't understand is that Obama was never the devil he was painted to be. That's why they could never peg him as some slimey president like Clinton or an idiot like Bush. He's civilized.

He'll act like a grown up, and be optimistic and hope for the best for the country.

George W Bush

Ugh, for fuck's sake you'd better be trolling.

Presidential pardons happen all the time when one of them leaves office. The pardons wipe clean anything the recipient has done, charges or not, even if no one knows about it yet.

Basically they get to start their life over.

I'm not even a burger and I know this shit.

Yes your proxy is working faggot

He ruined education, ruined health care, he created ISIS, and caused racial tension between whites and blacks

fuck you coal burner.

Sure, he could. However, that would require the FBI to take the investigation off "hold" status.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

He's going to try to pass TPP

Obviously it is hate for heroes who fight for freedom.

He's trying to rush TPP through before he hands the keys over to Trump.

I don't think Obama really caused the racial tension. I think it was partly social media rising during his Presidency along with blacks thinking that whites thought that since US elected a black person they thought that black people would be appeased for whites enslaving them

He only really ruined health care, that was the one issue he seemed to really care about. Honestly I think you guys should change your health care but I don't live there so you can do what you please

Just because someone makes shitty mistakes, as every president has since the beginning of this country (look at American history you fucking pleb) doesn't mean you can't be a fucking adult and gentleman.

yeah you can be a gentleman and not lie about his presidency being bad.