Muslims in Italy: ‘Give Us Back Our Mosques or We Will Pray to Allah in the Vatican’

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/10/muslims-italy-give-us-back-mosques-will-pray-allah-vatican/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bRhg2zvalXc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_of_Rome#.22Roman_Question.22:_Mussolini.27s_Lateran_Pacts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TAKBIR!

They are right tho.

> they get fuckin piked in the ass by the vatican guards

DEUS VULT
let it be so

> (OP)
>They are right tho.
They are not just wrong.

They may get a real holy war that they won't survive.

but it has to come fast before they outnumber us at home and not just abroad

Hi guys, sorry about the mosques! Of course you can pray in the vatican! Would you like me to wash your feets?

This. Fucking Muslim Scum

I hope they do it, or at least try. That'll really rile people up.

If Muslims attempt to fuck with the vatican, I will give them 12 months before they're completely wiped from the face of the Earth.

Crusade when?

They already took the fucking Hagia Sophia, they want the Vatican now too?

The swiss guards will rape them

looks like moscow

The vatican is real cancer.

They'd get the protector of the holy places achievement.

They can go pray in their islamic shitholes if they don't like it in Italy. Forza Italia.

Solution.

Is it possible to create the Roman Empire while muslim?

Ezio must be rolling in his grave

I really wonder what our dear Francesco is going to say about that

The Swiss guard will wreck those sand niggers

Look closely, mostly black butts. They are actual niggers. Poor Italy

SEND HELP

no fuck off

Pretty sure it's Orthodox or Orthodox heresy only.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=bRhg2zvalXc

Hahahaha yeah didn't see that

There are 2,6 million people in Rome.

The article mentions 'hundreds of Roman Muslims'

Secondly there are1 .2 billion Roman Catholics in the world

Finally I am prepared to fight and die as are hundreds of millions of other Roman Catholics if the pope calls us to a just war of defense.

These protests are apparently 'peaceful'

That's fine.

'Invading St.Peters St. Peter's Basilica' is not peaceful. It is a violent act.

There are for example about 1% of the population in Ireland who are muslim and dispite /pols hysteria about 15% in France.

There are about 1.6 Million muslims in Italy out of a total Italian population of 59.8.

The indigenous populations control nearly all firearms privately and publicly owned, nearly all land and property, nearly all business.

There are 39661400 Roman Catholics in Italy
There are 41600000 million Roman Catholics in France
r
There are about 4000000 Roman Catholics in Ireland.

That is 84 million.

I even a tiny percentage of the Roman Catholic became church militant and a just war declared by the Pope it would be over in a week and there would be no Muslims left.
They would all be wiped out in a month

And it's two different states. Muslim education I guess.

Sounds like it's time to fire up CK2 again

>And it's two different states. Muslim education I guess.

It is a deliberate act by muslims to incite a religious war.

As the saying goes, be careful what you wish for.

They would be wiped out in Ireland in a day. In Italy in a week and in France in a month.

>want mosques in Italy
>threaten the Vatican
Are muslims this stupid?

>this has the possibility of happening

*BRRRRRRRTTTTPPPPP*

>if the pope
>the pope

The 'pope' is a globalist faggot who will gladly handle St. Peter's Basilica to the musloids in the name of "ecumenism".

>gb2 sedevacantism

Turns out it's possible as any Christian denomination. You won't be able to mend the schism though.

Deus vult, user.

Good idea, send in the A10s.

>even a tiny percentage of the Roman Catholic became church militant

That's pretty much 100% of Catholics, even ones who haven't been to Mass in decades, couldn't name a single station of the cross and think it's a load of shite turn into Jesuit warriors when you badmouth the church.

Even atheist 'Catholics' will defend it for some reason. I've never fully been able to understand it.

Italy has lost itself in mafia smuggling deals, they will abandon country while the population will have to deal with legacy of retarded Christian government of Berlusconi inc. Pope literally wanted it too. Everybody knows they can pray at home if they want. Every normal person registers house or church or mosque or anything, else it can be torn down. How about i build an illegal pig butcher shop next to every mosque? Get real Italy.

>
> >this has the possibility of happening

A peaceful path must be sought first and always. Only when all peaceful options have been exhausted is just war permissible. It must be a war of defense, to defend the innocent and those that may not defend themselves, with a prospect of success formally declared by the Pope. Casualties to non combatants must be minimized. All killing done by those who are Church militant is done with sorrow, not hate.

Those participants must know that every alternative was tried before they enter just war knowing that they will win and act with moral fidelity in acting in the defense of the innocent and those to weak to defend themselves.

Muslims have no idea what they are inciting with this idiotic behavior.

I'm an atheist catholic and I really don't care if somebody offends "my" church", but I will fight for my people that are offended.

Let the street cleansing begin
NON STOP STREETS WARFARE

Ezio sucked Muslim cock in Revelations.

what happens when you pray to a different god in a church?

>The 'pope' is a globalist faggot who will gladly handle St. Peter's Basilica to the musloids in the name of "ecumenism".

Please do not insult the Holy Father irrespective of your feelings they may be expressed with restrained language. He is the apostolic successor to St. Peter. He is bound to try a peaceful path by the teachings of our Lord and savior. Only when such paths are exhausted by he declare just war and that is right.

nuffin

>I'm an atheist catholic

>Please do not insult the Holy Father
>A man in a dress that rapes kids
>the Holy Father
lolno

A lot of people are raised catholic and end up losing faith. It would have been more accurate to say former-catholic.

Who are you asking this to?

I consider their moon god a heathen heresy

2308 All citizens and all governments are obliged to work for the avoidance of war.

However, "as long as the danger of war persists and there is no international authority with the necessary competence and power, governments cannot be denied the right of lawful self-defense, once all peace efforts have failed."106

2309 The strict conditions for legitimate defense by military force require rigorous consideration. The gravity of such a decision makes it subject to rigorous conditions of moral legitimacy. At one and the same time:

- the damage inflicted by the aggressor on the nation or community of nations must be lasting, grave, and certain;

- all other means of putting an end to it must have been shown to be impractical or ineffective;

- there must be serious prospects of success;

- the use of arms must not produce evils and disorders graver than the evil to be eliminated. The power of modem means of destruction weighs very heavily in evaluating this condition.

These are the traditional elements enumerated in what is called the "just war" doctrine.

The evaluation of these conditions for moral legitimacy belongs to the prudential judgment of those who have responsibility for the common good.

2310 Public authorities, in this case, have the right and duty to impose on citizens the obligations necessary for national defense.

Those who are sworn to serve their country in the armed forces are servants of the security and freedom of nations. If they carry out their duty honorably, they truly contribute to the common good of the nation and the maintenance of peace.107

2311 Public authorities should make equitable provision for those who for reasons of conscience refuse to bear arms; these are nonetheless obliged to serve the human community in some other way.108

Is it a school holiday or something, edgelord?

>>A man in a dress that rapes kids

You believe evil of the Pope because you are tainted by the sins of your heretic monarchs and their syphilitic wife murdering forefather.

DEUS VULT
E U
U L
S T

cuck

Nothing, guess it's the same the other way around as well. I once had a muslim friend ask me if I wanted to pray in his mosque (he knows damn well I'm a christian)

>A lot of people are raised catholic and end up losing faith. It would have been more accurate to say former-catholic.

If only 5% of Roman Catholics became church militant it would be a divine army of 50000000.

Also most of those catholic stats are done by counting babies/infants who get baptized, nothing to do with faith.

Down with all semitic religions.

>muh original sin
Save it you pathetic cuck, go rape some children then whip yourself with a serrated cat o nine tails, I'm not interested.

>Calls me edgy
Out of my country Cuckthlic, all your kind are pathetic nigger paki lickers.

this pic hurts too much

Catholic bros, am I correct in thinking that most females in your family would consider themselves as believers, whilst most males would consider it a load of shite?

>cuck

I respect the magisterium of the church and it's moral reasoning as expressed in Roman Catholic Catechism in paragraphs 2302-2317 for guidance in war.

*DIB*

>Out of my country

I'm 100% Celtic. Howe about you get the fuck out of my country you disgusting spawn of a viking / kraut rapist? Fuck dude, I don't even consider you Anglos as white.

>Also most of those catholic stats are done by counting babies/infants who get baptized, nothing to do with faith.

If only 5% are practicing in the three nations that is fifty million. In Italy about 38% are practicing.

that's a threat

>Out of my country Cuckthlic, all your kind are pathetic nigger paki lickers

I have no wish to associate with your nation. You are a nation of heathens and servile subjects of an evil dynasty.

>Catholic bros, am I correct in thinking that most females in your family would consider themselves as believers, whilst most males would consider it a load of shite?

Incorrect.

Italy and the Vatican are different countries. Let him piss off the cucked pope.

>Let him piss off the cucked pope.

That would be an error of judgement.

Notice anything?

>religions in Poland

>In Italy about 38% are practicing.

Lol, nope.

DEUS VULT

>Italy and the Vatican are different countries.

Only because of cuckossolini, the original cuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_of_Rome#.22Roman_Question.22:_Mussolini.27s_Lateran_Pacts

Sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio; contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium. Amen

>union of all jews
>1,2k members
>union of all sandniggers
>1k members

soon we start crusades

please be real

pls help us polan.

>Roman muslim
>Not illigal clandestine muslim in Rome
Not accurate

I believe that. However the exact figures of Roman Catholic who attend mass on Sunday in Italy are broadly unknown. I would guess somewhere between 5 and 20% with a higher figure attending Easter and Christmas mass.

sorry Finnbro, we just spent 65 millions of euros of public moneys to build a new church, we need to wait another year for transfer of gibs from germany

this is a huge church though

>tfw people unironically fear that rome or the vatican state could ever be taken by the hands of some dunecoon mudshit devil worshipping pedophile goat fucking death cult.

TOP KEK MUSLIM GOAT SHITS

>implying the swiss guard alone wouldn't pound your inbred ass with the force of a thousand ave maria

>implying they wouldn't curbstomp your incestious skull so hard into the sacred soil of mother europa that you would question the mandhood of that mtf transfaggot that is mohammed.

I WISH A NIGGA WOULD

Looks pretty decent. Going to move there in some time.

>>Roman muslim
>>Not illigal clandestine muslim in Rome
>Not accurate

Irrelevent.

I only 5% (a very low estimate) of Roman Catholics across Italy, France and Ireland were militant that would be an army of over 4 million.

I am not including Spain, Portugal, Poland, Austria and the Roman Catholics in Germany and Switzerland.

>germans are actually moving to Poland

what a time to be alive

here's a tip: don't speak German in Poland, especially in Warsaw.

I would fuckin nut

Future-Pope Robert is coming to get you Brazil

I welcome working Polish people here in Ireland as they are Roman Catholics.

btw, in Poland we have such saying:
>when a negro becomes pope, it means the end of the world

I am surprised how fucking accurate this is

>21:02:40
>21:03:39

Okay.