Just think...

Just think, somewhere out there is an aspiring artist with great ideas and the potential to change the industry forever killing themselves because of you faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-v4R2ZcxPlA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>artists
>good ideas

if they had any good ideas, they wouldn't be artists.

Come on TMSfag, you know as well as I do that Sup Forums has no influence of note in the industry.

If they kill themselves because people on the internet bullied them, then it wasn't a particularly noteworthy loss anyway.

Sounds like you need to toughen the fuck up, faggot

Everyone is open to criticism and if you can't take the bantz, leave
This is an anonymous image board. There are none of your updoots or nepotism
You bring something here, it is open to critique and outright laughter

Go back to DeviantArt if you want people to shower you with praise and no creative input

yeah and it probably wouldve been some childish weakling trash.
You build up people's self-esteem and they create shit like that summer camp island show, fuck that.
the more the weak get eliminated the greater pastures for the strong

Penny Arcade put it best. Modern content creators are forged in the fires of unrelenting online criticism. The truly great ones will rise above all of that and become bulletproof.

>implying the industry isn’t fucked beyond repair at this point
Politics and representation has replaced common sensibilities. It’s 2018.

If they can't deal with some criticism and annoying fans, then there was no potential to change anything to begin with

If they had the strength to make an appreciable change to anything that could be termed a professional industry, then they wouldn't be dissuaded by the words of a people who are so amorphous and meaningless on the internet that they collectively refer to themselves as "anonymous."

kek
But as an artist, I gotta say, tough luck. Either you're one of the types that says "fuck you, I'll show you" or you'll falter. Hell, it's the base of a good artist anyway. Your anatomy is shit? Fuck you anatomy, I'll show you who's boss.

Wew

If he couldn't afford to go to CalArts, he was never going to get a job in the industry, anyway. Don't blame us.

If they get discouraged, maybe they weren't meant for greatness.

>aspiring artist with great ideas and the potential to change the industry forever killing themselves because of the industry
FTFY

ITT: faggots who criticize hypothetical people who try their best at a difficult medium and fail, while themselves being consumers with no imagination and not enough backbone to actually try and accomplish anything artistic, while at the same time claiming that art is easy

stop being edgy children. "hurr durr THEY SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES IF THEY CAN'T TAKE IT XD"

nobody should or is killing themselves over a ridiculous reason like what man-children on Sup Forums think is good or not. c'mon OP be reasonable.

Artist here, the only advice I have gotten from here Sup Forums is that people will hate you no matter what you, so I just do something I like.

>Any artist that would change the industry would be driven to suicide by a bunch of anonymous shitposters
Yeah bullshit, if they can't handle faceless idiots on a screen they'd never be able to handle constant personal confrontation that they'd encounter trying to create anything in mainstream media.

>do literally any other job
>fuck up
>be reprimanded or even fired

>be an artist
>fuck up
>THIS IS NOT A FUCKUP, IT'S MY ARTISTIC VISION, SHUT UP YOU HATERS, DRAWING PICTURES IS A HARD AND STRESSFUL ACTIVITY EVEN THOUGH WE OUTSOURCE EVERYTHING TO KOREA

If someone is that spineless to kill themselves over anonymous text, they wouldn't survive two days in the real industry

Probably the best advice Sup Forums or anyone will ever give to an aspiring artist.

It's much better to create content that's reminiscent of yourself vs something that tries too hard to please everyone.

This isn’t a good thing. It means that internet age creators are stubborn autistic fucks who refuse to accept constructive criticism because they never learned the difference between feedback and flamming.

>all these posts about people that don't want people to make content just out of spite

I'm not seeing it, they're simply pointing out the fact that the "artists" who stopped creating because of Sup Forums were never going to make it in the first place.

I want to write comics for DC one day but I can't for the life of me figure out a good way to make a portfolio. That talent workshop is rolling around again, and I want to submit SOMETHING this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=-v4R2ZcxPlA

Imma be real with you.

As an artist myself, You make a damn good point.

>potential to change an industry

they should do indie stuff and/or go to Image as it is now. DC is what Image was in the 90s and Marvel is basically just shitting itself.

>do what i like

this worked well for Frank Herbert when he wrote Dune.

yeah but that's just as stupid as stating we breath air because it exists
sure, it sounds right, but its not a fact or anything, its just out there and it doesn't justify being assholes to content creators

Your analogy doesn't really make any sense.

yea fine, but most criticism that I see on the internet is just nitpicking or complaining for arbitrary reasons. why would the artist consider to "add more lolis" to his work if some nutjob demands it? or "draw better"; he can't do it over night even if knew what that mans.

besides artists have bosses: editors and such

Then just ignore them, it's really easy.

tumblr is that you? the free market has already determined that your kind doesn't make money

your kind will be eradicated soon enough

that is what I imagine what I would do

anyway it must be hard to try and read some constructive criticism nowadays, with thousand upon thousands of people just leaving comments for sake of leaving comments. you have to plow through a ton of shit to see one quality post

Why would he kill himself because of us? He would kill himself over his artist peers, school choices and landscape of the """"industry"""" before we would hurt his fee fees.

Sup Forums are you death?