Do you guys own any Sup Forums related wearable merchandise that you actually wear?

Do you guys own any Sup Forums related wearable merchandise that you actually wear?
If not what would you like to have?
Pic related I bought myself a blue lantern ring

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/DC-Comics-Lantern-Stainless-Enamel/dp/B00PWLS3ZG
youtube.com/watch?v=OqjF7HKSaaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a few shirts, a Reverse Flash shirt, a Spidey shirt and a Superman bloody S thermal shirt.

I used to have a white lantern ring, but it got stuck on my hand and I eventually filed it off.

The only wearable merch you should use is either a S-shield logo or a Bat-logo t-shirt, those are the only ones that dont scream loser or even worse: fake nerd

i have a punisher shirt that i wear to the gym.

>defending ultimate loser/fake nerd identifiers
Lel

Are you in middle school or something?

I've been seeing a lot of Flash/S.T.A.R Labs hoodies lately, I think Flash might be mainstream enough to wear now

Can i ask where you got that ring, my man?

I'm not your man, so no, you can't.

We can change that

Sad way to loose a hand

Also got this recently

The one I posted is on Ebay but fucking 100 dollars
But I had this some time ago
amazon.com/DC-Comics-Lantern-Stainless-Enamel/dp/B00PWLS3ZG

Baller ring.

Own plenty of comic related T shirts that I wear often.

Got a Green Lantern shirt at the thrift store awhile back. Didn't know it glowed in the dark until I walked into the bathroom at nightly, startled me quite a bit at first.

I have a brass sinestro ring, it looks great. Plenty of Sup Forums shirts too, like my sinestro shirt and Superman red son shirt

I've got this Paper Girls t-shirt.

And also this one.

And will probably buy this one at some point.

I really like Paper Girls.

Thanks!

A friend of mine bought this shirt for me for my birthday, it's probably one of my favorite shirts now.

The only rings a man should ever wear are one class/organization ring (a REAL organization) on his right ring finger, OR one wedding band on his left ring finger. Nothing else.

I've got a Avatar: The Last Airbender T-Shirt that I wear semi-regularly.

I don't think anyone will ever recognize it because it's officially licensed M. Night movie merch lel.

No one cares what you think, nigga.

I got this jacket for Christmas.

oh, I loved Idiocracy

Damn that jacket looks beautiful.

>read retarded wearable
kek

I have a LWA patch I got off /k/ but I'd never wear it

My wedding ring has the bat symbol

And before OMG no fingers or some shit, I had my fingers bent

Also a braclet with the same symbol that my wife gave me. I don't wear it tho. A lot of different dc shirts. I mentioned I liked Batman once and now every time there's a holiday or birthday I get Batman shit from her and her family. I mean don't get me wrong, it's pretty cool, but I wasn't even into comics as back then. Now i am.

Autistic blog over

You got me. I am the new jigsaw. But my puppet has the cowl

good thing im not a man

Just socks.

I love this shirt but don't like paper girls enough to buy this, does it start making sense after the the third trade? I've read the first two trades and still felt lost. Also really like the look of the collected hard cover but again paper girls might not be my thing

I wear miraculous ladybug earrings

>I am incredibly insecure about my masculinity

I have a BPRD shirt and that's about it. I love the shirt because not a lot of people know about BPRD so when someone brings it up they usually read or have read some BPRD or Hellboy at some point in their life. I have a buddy that I have known for probably 3 years now and a few months ago he saw my BPRD shirt and knew what it was about so we started talking comics and the guy knew a bunch about HB and BPRD, turned out he was a big fan, also wore it at a non Sup Forums related event sometime in the summer and got a bunch of "oh shit a BPRD shirt! Did you hear about who they are going to get to play Hellboy in the next movie?"

I've been trying to find a half decent "collection" of decent looking Lantern rings that look proper. I can't really find anything that isn't plastic or looks cheap though.

I have a Star-Lord jacket that people love, but I also always get compared to Chris Pratt, so... I don't wear it much.

I have a couple of comic shirts I wear - one that says "This is a job for Superman" with him tearing off his shirt, one with "Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, at your service" with Pete getting into gear, and then some various Cap shirts which no one is against.

The Star-Lord one is the most autist thing, but I've never gotten anything but good feedback on it.

Damn, nice.
You better be black.

These are fucking cool as hell.

>Daddy's Lil Monster

for your own sake, user, I hope you're a girl

or at least a qt guy

Kek

>I used to have a white lantern ring, but it got stuck on my hand and I eventually filed it off.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqjF7HKSaaI

Not that guy but I think it’s less about appearing effeminate and more about appearing like a fat Greek pizzeria owner who was a swinger in the 70s and tells stories about it to casual acquaintances

What? No. Jesus. Fuck no.

That's not a real Blue Lantern ring

Yes when i got one i was disappointed it didn't work.

dc direct legion flight ring
hellboy b.p.r.d. ring

I have Raphael tattoo. My buddies who hike the AT with me have the other turtles

I seriously considered buying a ring like this. The one thing that stopped me was the lanterns were never green, or blue in your case.
Instead I went with the plastic promotional rings for Blackest Night. A little silver sharpie in the ring's background and it looked pretty nice and fulfilled my need.

How much?

Wore a plastic GL ring for a year in high school.
It was pussy repellent, but it felt good having it with me.

Dude, fuck that. I don't wear any superhero shit, but I didn't make good to not wear a baller fucking pinky ring.

They've laid out exactly what's happening as of the last couple of issues, which I guess will be part of vol 4.

>Reverse Flash shirt
Muh nigga

I've got a Starry-Night Batman shirt, a RF shirt, and a Green Lantern ring.

I want the Reverse Flash ring and headphones with lightning bolts.

Oh, and a Planet Express shirt.