Have you read God Complex yet?

Have you read God Complex yet?
What are your thoughts?

I hardly read any american comics nowadays since they all are just sjw shit anyway
Thanks liberals for ruining another genre with your constant propaganda pushing

Someone is triggered.

you really should learn the meaning of words before you use them kid

Sell it to me.

He's right ya know. Snow flake or cry baby is a better term than triggered.

Can't we have one thread without some political bullshit?

>sjw shit
>liberals

lmfao, who's a triggered little redpilled snowflake? It's you!

lmfao, Sup Forumstards are so fucking adorable.

Just stop being a Marvelcuck. There's still plenty of good western comics.

He used the word perfectly appropriately, sad little red pilled diaper snowflake baby.

I read the first two issues but they haven't really grabbed me, so I think I'll just wait for the trade

Describe what you think those words mean.

name some that don´t star a bitch male protagonist that get´s pushed around constantly by some sjw wet dream strong wyman

I like the design of that dude on the right. Mind hitting me with a brief plot synopsis?

2 fucking posts in and this thread turned into a bitch fest about who or who isnt a Marvelcuck liberal SJW faggot. JUST FUCKING TALK ABOUT YOUR OPINION ON THE BOOK!

Op here, same for me, it didn't really hooked me too, but I love the designe of the gods.

It's basically future CSI Cyberpunk with awesmoe designed gods who rule the humans and the whole cyberspace.

I think english isn´t your native language. how is not wanting to buy/read something like crying?
you know what being "triggered" is?
seeing something that you don´t like and then tweet at the artist or his boss telling to thell him how it needs to be censored because it´s "hate speech" the "victimizes" gays or woman
you know things that feminists and liberals have been doing for the last 8 years

read issue 1 and it just seems boring and forgetful. I honestly can't even remember what happened in that first issue

kek. are you twelve? you talk like a tumblr parody. all that is missing is screaming about the patriarchy or white male privilege

Issue 1 was bad.

sure, once comics are about telling good stories again instead of pushing far left propaganda about feminism, islam, trannies, or basically just how terrible white men and Christians are we can go back to just talking about comics

holy shit, you are still hung up on this? Are you triggered at the 70s and 80s Marvel and DC comics too? Some of that was even more in your face leftist

Damn that sounds right up my ally.

>Are you triggered at the 70s and 80s Marvel and DC comics too? Some of that was even more in your face leftist
wrong. I guess you never read an comic form the 70s.
they sure as hell weren´t like pics related. which is probably why they actually sold unlike modern comics

Right now I'm reading issue 3, it's not bad, but sowmthing is missing. I can't put my finger on it, but it feels kind of generic.

>Some of that was even more in your face leftist

I can't even imagine being dumb enough to think this. How do you breathe?

If it’s at my LCS today, then I’ll pick it up

Did you read any O'Neil stuff? it wasn't only Green Arrow that had his leftist stuff in it

non of the was really was LEFT. just common decency
just me a 70s comic about a feminist strong wyman easily defeating an evil white men while lecturing him about the patriarchy aka 99% of modern comics

wrong picture

You just described Green Arrow and The Question...holy shit you don't read any comics do you?

Op here, anyone interested in a storytime of issue 1?

looks like the kind of meme comic that's taylor-made for reddit

only if it isn´t a sjw comic

>modern non-canon digital comics

Did you? Holy shit, you couldn't have provided a worse example. The exchanges between Green Arrow and Green Lantern show that it explicitly wasn't just leftist propaganda back then.

Pol/tard begone

what a little bitch

except Green Arrow was almost always in the right and succeeded. Any time Hal attempted to do things in the 'proper' way he failed. He gave his opinion but was mostly wrong.

Though Ollie was wrong a long too, expecially how he treated Roy. Actually, it was the women that came out on top most of the time. SJW enough for you?

If anyone is interested