I wish for a Steven Universe remake, with good writing, and voice acting and no hiatuses. AND AND...

I wish for a Steven Universe remake, with good writing, and voice acting and no hiatuses. AND AND, I don't want any off model animation, I don't want any plot lines that go nowhere, and I don't want any pointless filler episodes, YOU GOT IT?

Granted, but its canceled on a cliffhanger after season 2

Granted.

Doesn't get passed the pilot.

Granted, but the plot is shit, the characters are unlikable, the music is grating to an extreme degree, and the visual style is Problem Solverz-tier (albeit on model)

Isn't that what Sup Forums thinks of the show already

>the plot is shit
It's like the only part of the show Sup Forums actually cares about
>the characters are unlikable
True, although most people will defend at least one character, normally Pearl
>the music is grating to an extreme degree
Nah. I've seen people complain about the songs but almost never the BGM, and it's not nearly that bad.
>and the visual style is Problem Solverz-tier (albeit on model)
People complain about the visuals but it has more to do with going off model in the first place, so no.

granted but the models used are the tiny body big head models

Granted, its godawful CGI.

I wish for Wander Over Yonder to get enough episodes and/or seasons to truly complete it from the eyes of Craig Mccracken, for the voice acting cast to be the same and of the same or better quality, and for the animation and art direction to be as good or better than that of the previous two seasons. Please?

They take it down for promoting bigotry

MMH. Not bad. Voice acting's good. Plotting's tight...writing's a little dry...

Granted, but the show takes a nosedive after the story is completed. The show is renewed for new seasons with a new cast and crew. The animation becomes poor, the new cast sucks and the love of the original show's team dies. Disney execs love the show and make sure it's the new Teen Titans Go in both popularity and quality. 20 seasons, countless marathons, 8 specials, and 3 movies Wander On Yonder is still popular and regularly beats any show made by Disney and competes with Simpsons, TTG and Spongebob easily

All right, this episode is pretty good... decent pacing... characterization is consistent... music quality is a little low... THE MUSIC QUALITY IS A LITTLE LOW?!

The writing's a little dry!?

You forgot not wanting any obscure anime references.

Oh foul, accursed thing! What demon from the depths of hell created thee!?

Nah, keep that in.

Fuck it, I'll take it and just pretend the parts past the actual story completion don't exist.

Homer, it only grants wishes not miracles

- Hey, fellow slave! Is that one of those monkey paw-dealies that lets you wish for things?
- Yeah, but I gotta warn ya that this thing is ev-yeaaaah, that's what it is. Wanna try it? Hehehehe...

Well, I guess my first wish would be to get rid of those awful Tumblr tier animators

RUN! HE'S GOT A STORYBOARD WITH AN ON MODEL ANIMATION IN IT!

checked and appreciated