Scarlett's Strike Force #1

This is it. What we've all been waiting for. The comic the alt-right nazis don't want you to read. The best action comic ever. The crown jewel of the Hasbro Universe.

I don't see Scarlett's Strike Force as a political book – it's an aspirational, inclusive action comic with a diverse cast. But in 2017, with alt-right culture warriors salivating for additional battlefronts and publishers willing to give into them…it becomes a political book.

>>I don't see Scarlett's Strike Force as a political book
>but I'm gonna go ahead and politicize my Opening Post
Wew

>it becomes a political book.
Yep, with a big purple robot on the front cover. I'm sure it will be as an insightful discourse on current affairs as its appearance indicates.

Already we can see the political aspirations of this book just by examining the cast list, 'big guns' indeed.

Wait, I missed a GI Joe issue, what number was it?

This art is very good.

Last regular issue was v5 #9, followed by the GI Joe and MASK First Strike One-Shots.

Ah it might have been the mask one then, thanks.

>Sup Forums already booty blasted
Dont you have anything better to do

>not political
>cause it's political
fucking Sup Forumstards

Why is Starscream pink?

Destro is whipped

That's not Starscream, it's Skywarp, and he's purple with red shading from the explosion.

This is cute as fuck and the one thing I'll misd about this comic is going to be these two.

The dinosaurs are a metaphor for the nazis.

>Has a weird relationship with Skywarp.

What did he mean by this?

Did they do a toy of that vehicle back in the 90's? Looks familiar.

Why bother to storytime something thats canned before the first issue even released?

What happened to get it canceled so fast?

>They didn't even format the page properly.
Man, they really didn't give a shit.

Writer a shit.

It's the Dino Hunter. Appropriately.

Why is the art so fucking bad?

Like holy shit. The art is fucking atrocious.

so can someone recap me what was the issue with the book?
also, using a hyperbole like that isn't funny or clever. but if they mean that unironically... let's just say these nobodies aren't stan & jack to try something like that.

Some combination of right-wingers throwing a tantrum over the writer trolling them and the book not selling well.

OP was quoting Sitterson, you dumbasses.

And this dumbass was publicly shaming people for stupid shit like saying 9/11 was horrible. He was a walking PR nightmare. And he went and gave an interview behind IDW's backs about how they're cowtowing to conservatives, which is professional poison and probably why the book got cancelled.

This is a really fun comic and it's a shame that any and all discussion of it is prematurely ruined/automatoc Sup Forumsbait because Sitterson is a shithead of the first degree who can't keep his mouth shut.

>This is a really fun comic

Did we read the same comic?

Jesus. Sup Forums really can't stomach anything other than DC house style, huh?

What didn't you like about it?

He made a comment saying that anyone who is not from NY can not mourn the dead at the WTC for not being in the city. And IDW's answer was for him not to comment on the subject in the twiiter instead of apologizing.

>shit talks a national tragedy
>shit talks the fans of the franchise
>shit talks the franchise itself
>shit talks the company that employs him
Yeah, it's those nasty alt-righters that got this book canned, surely. Absolutely nothing else could be behind it. Certainly not the author being a shithead where all the world can see him and throwing tantrums on social media every day.

Not only that but he pissed off Hasbro so badly, tha there is a 50/50 chance Hasbro will be revoking the licenses to their shit (including Transformers) next year as opposed to letting them renew it

I'd say what did you like about it but I'm sure its the exact opposite at this point.

I didn't like the art, I didn't like the plot, and the dialogue was terrible between most of the characters. Matt and grand slam were the only part I liked honestly.

For the "best action comic ever" also, the action was pretty dull and stiff.

Honestly I could forgive most of the problems just if the art was better.

[citation needed]

>Creates a big controversy and a lot of negative press for the company.
>Fans say they'll boycott his products.
>Bitches about fanbase
>IDW tells him to shut the fuck up please for the love of god.
>Goes to BleedingCool and tells them how he's being fucked and IDW is terrible and shit.
>Between the boycott and his inability to advertise the book outside of the BC thing, numbers are so low they can't justify selling more than three issues.
>Starts bitching on twitter about how IDW fucked him and he's entitled to another fucking book from them.

If he tried this shit at Shooter era Marvel he'd be on his ass out the door before he even got to BleedingCool, much less insulting the fanbase.

>the Army Ants are just in one glorified fight scene, probably never to be seen again

Fuck you Sitterson.

Why does everyone want Hasbro to revoke the licenses so bad?

Hey, this art's pretty ni
oh

Because everyone feels like IDW has gone to shit at a brake neck pace, with no hope of things getting better.

The shared universe is where everything fell apart for me.

Hey, ROM has been great. Don't throw out the baby with the bathwater, or however that goes.

No one gives a shit about ROM. MASK was supposed to be the breakout book of the line and they raped MASK so badly that it pretty much murdered the franchise deader than disco.

I missed Sitterson going on Twitter after he disobeyed IDW gagging him, to go cry to Jude Terror and Joe Glass (the later of which IIRC, is being "let go" from Bleeding Cool at the start of next year). What did he say or do on Twitter? Did IDW actually call him out on doing said interview against their orders? Or is he pissy that IDW, in hopes of keeping Hasbro from yanking all of their licenses, won't even give him work on one of their non-Hasbro books (Sonic or TMNT)?

Then focus on ROM instead. He shouldn't suffer because MASK and GI Joe failed.

And its pretty much a safe bet that Sitterson is done at IDW.

>The comic the alt-right nazis don't want you to read
you don´t get to act ironic on Sup Forumsmblr. half of the anons that post here more or less believe what you posted

>Did IDW actually call him out on doing said interview against their orders?
Nope.

I just checked his twitter when a second BC article about the whole thing went up and at the time he was bitching about how he deserves another book since Scarlet was sent to die.

The goddamn nerve.

I give a shit about ROM, the ROM books are just meh.

>writer trolling them
I didn´t know that only Sup Forums users died during the 9/11 attack. I never knew.
Know wonder that a sjw place like Sup Forums hates them in that case

To stop IDW aiming these books at the Tumblr audience that is never going to be interested in them.

Sitterson is an anarchist, so, if you believe regressive things like "a government" and "agriculture" are good, you're right-wing to him.

I have a bunch of questions.

Why is Cobra Commander a girl?
How did Scarlett get promoted all the way to Commander of GI Joe?
Where is Clutch? Did him and Scarlett ever get married?
What uh, gender, is that Slavo character?

Why did they have to drag my waifu into this :(

Because he’s a faggot now. Starscream was always a little shut so I suppose if someone had to be sacrificed to the whims of liberal elites who never served he was the first to go. Fipucking fags.

Its Baroness.
Everyone else quit or died.
No idea.
Samoan girl. Allegedly.

Its barroness everyone else died
Hawk and duke were fired
Who?
A grill

>Joe Glass
Isn't he the fucker that absolutely adores America? From anything I've ever read of him it seems like he doesn't actually read any of the things he comments on despite claiming he does (like claiming Gwenpool was Gwen Stacy).

Also Jude Terror needs to get fucked too since he and the Outhousers played a large part in burying DC for a number of years .

The answers to everything except the Clutch question are "It's The Current Year, this is Progress."

It reads like every other millennial comic. Not serious, characters that are annoying, no sense of threat or danger, shitty art, etc.

If he tried that at Shooter era Marvel Shooter would've probably tossed him from a window.

If anything he'd be blackballed from the industry but he's surely got enough friends in the industry (I'm assuming that's how he got G.I. Joe) that he'll get shit from Boom! or some other shitty indie.

>first page
>"Our shell companies have ramped up carbon emissions" "..."
CANCELLED, bitch!

Marvel will probably hire him. Seems he would fit right in with their hacks.

writen by a proud comunist...
COMUNIST
hating white cis males in the army
WRITING G I fuvking JOE
having a obese GI
having trannys and women in prime roles
>not political

"Aspirational" means like when you vomit and you accidentally breathe it in, right?

Truly outrageous!

I only read three non-consecutive pages and can tell that the writer is gay. Is that weird?