Trump says Obama is "a very good man"

cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/donald-trump-obama-paul-ryan-washington/

I told you guys. Once he was elected he won't need you anymore. The wall, locking up Hillary, deporting illegals, all of it will be discarded and Trump will just pass whatever the Republican establishment wants.

Just watch and see.

Reminder Trump was a jew all along

Are you expecting him to act like a fucking faggot?

Hes the fucking president talking to another president

He has to show poise and candor

you autistic faggot
Let the don do his job

But I'm fine with that.

SCOTUS majority means gay marriage will get overturned, gun laws are safe and a myriad of other wonderful things for another lifetime.

He could sit on his ass for four years and it would be better than Hillary's open borders, anti-gun, pro faggot dream.

>MOLOCH IS KILL I REPEAT MOLOCH IS KILL WE ARE VICTORIOUS ON BOTH THE PHYSICAL AND ASTRAL PLANE GET IN HERE AND WITNESS!!!!!!!

>Trump isn't a retard like his alt right redditor fanbase that expects him to run itno the White House with his dick out shouting about niggers
>he'll fix the country's problems with a little dignity

astounding

This is something called diplomacy. You might not have heard of it

Did he specify that he didn't mean Michael?

70 days to the white house. Its been two days, wait and see if his people come up with a plan you fucking retard.

Trump won, this next part is what matters and he needs to be civil.

If he shows Obongo respect, getting bipartisan support will be no issue.

Literally don't care what he does at this point. Prevented another Clinton and Bush from getting the Whitehouse. Clinton will not be able to run again, too old. As long as he kept that corrupt cunt from getting power, I am satisfied. He could be Obama 2.0 and I wouldn't even care, he is the Dynasty Smasher.

>Trump is just a joke candidate
>Trump will be over soon
>Trump will never win the primaries
>Trump is down in all the polls, he cannot win
>Trump will never build a wall
>Trump will never execute el chapo live on TV
>Trump will never build a space elevator
>Trump will never transfer his consciousness into a golden robot
>Trump will never bring about a golden age of humanity throughout the galaxy

why anyone thought Trump was anything but a more nationalist New York moderate liberal is beyond me

why the fuck didn't the god emperor call him king nigger and start making ape noises?

I knew you autistic retards woudl react like this

Do you want civil war? I mean, sure, most of you probably do, but unlike trump you are retarded.

He is now president of all americans, not just his suppoters. He has to do everything he can to calm things down. People are getting hurt right now due to all this unrest.

When is Trump going to ring up Putin and they can get to business on ISIS?

These people get it.

>gay marriage overturned

Impossible at this point. Businesses will be able to refuse service, but that's about it.

Did you not read Art of the Deal? Stupid faggot. He only attacks people who attack him first. Trump isn't an asshole, he only crushes his enemies, but he won so Obama is no longer a threat to him.

>SCOTUS majority means gay marriage will get overturned, gun laws are safe and a myriad of other wonderful things for another lifetime.

Unless RBG or another lib dies we're just getting a Scalia replacement and gay marriage passed when he was alive so don't hold your breath.

>a very good man

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. And Obama has a special place in Hell, right above Hillary's hole.

>Trump didn't run into the white house wearing a swastika armband and lynch the president
>He must be planning to sell America out to the globalists and renege on all his campaign promises
God damn you fucks are autistic.

This is now an Awoo~ thread.

Another fine post by the octo chan user base

I understand that a post every 15 minutes can be frustrating, but please don't take it on us shill.

Aren't you supposed to be off burning flags and assaulting innocent people somewhere?

Never, but he will reinstate the sanctions against Iran as he promised.

There's a difference though. Obama is a good man of character, but a shit politician.

You have to understand that the left just got force-fed a $500 million psy-op blitzkreig of "Trump is scary". Now that he's president elect, he needs to spend time acting gracious and presidential to get them on board. They'll put two and two together and realize the scary Trump narrative was even more full of shit than the polling data.

Even then, they would require a case to make judgement on that would circumvent the previous ruling. The only viable option I really see is a religious organization suing because "marriage is a holy sacrament". Even then that would only lead to an official separation of sacramental marriage and civil marriage (something that was desperately needed in the first place).

>Trump acts like a civilized human at his first meeting with POTUS
>AUGH! AAAAAAUUUUGH!!!! JEW! JEW! REEEEEEEEEEE!
Autism Kills

Trump exposed! He should have called Obama a fucking chimp and recited the 14 words right to his face. That would have been great, right OP?

It was the right thing to do. He's president-elect now.

No fucking shit retard. You honsetly think any individual once they achieve power gives a flying fuck to those who 'helped' him achieve it?
Trump did this for himself and himself only, any motherfucker who thinks otherwise is deluded.

trump is an opportunist. the said anything to get elected and he will say anything to stay in office.

>The President is a very good man, I've had many many people tell me he dindu nuffin so ehh we'll see how it goes

>OBAMA IS A FILTHY NIGGER
>Sup Forums - LOOOL HE'S SO BASED LMAO SO CRAY CRAY

It's funny how everyone calls Trump a bigot, yet he's said nothing but nice things in regards to Obama.

Every president does this yet everyone thinks they're being sincere when they say shit like that

This. You tricked me Sup Forums. Looks like Drumpf isn't the president we all wanted after all.

There are riots in the streets and you want him to act like an asshole and cause more riots?

He's acting presidential. Let him do his job dumbass.

I knew Sup Forums would go batshit retarded again when the happenings stopped. You think he's just going to throw insults around again with no one to fight, with no rivalry? He's doing exactly what he needs to be doing; gaining respect from all the people that voted against and opposed him

>posting the edit

Well their was that whole calling him a non-american muslim thing

Precisely. Obama and Seth Meyers dissed him 5 years ago so he became president. Anything beyond that would be heavy handed.

Even Putin and Poroshenko treat each other with respect.

yeah but it's not as fun to meme about that

we no longer have a huge fight to wage

Faggot look at trumps face. He just had his first intelligence briefing yesterday.

He now knows pills in colours you cannot even comprehend

Seeing Seth Meyers in this constant state of anxiety and fear has been glorious.

It's certainly going to be an interesting (hopefully not painful) experiment with the house and senate also being republican.

Do you realize the wall and most of the shit he talked about including term limits is in his 100 day plan?

>why isn't trump being a cunt to everyone
>why isn't trudeau being a cunt to trump
you chose a strong leader not a fucking baby thats going to start shit with every body. if you wanted a cunt warmonger you should have chose killary. we want peace and prosperity.

Just look at who he is surrounding himself with. Gingrich, Giuliani, fucking John Bolton. It's the PNAC years all over again.

You all got rused. Bigly.

showing respect is actually the bare minimum in any political situation...does not guarantee bipartisan support in the slightest. Just does not immediately eliminate the possibility. But Trump may have already eliminated the possibility for real support even within his own party by the vitroil he has spewed these past 2 years.

Would be nice to see him expire in a gulag with a mouth packed full of salt. But reality calls.

His reelection campaign starts today. He's going to be strictly business this term hoping for a second. 4 years is not a long enough time horizon to unfuck this country and he knows it.

trump has said from the start that he thinks obama is smart but he's getting really bad advice

>implying I care

this. OP is a retard and faggot as usual

infrared pills?

Chimerical pills.

Correct. The federal government is run by K Street. Presidents and "elected representatives" are figureheads.

What a fucking fraud Trump is. Holy shit, Sup Forums is full of autistic kids.

I don't care.

>Trump wins
>turns out he was completely full of hot air

Kek trolls his followers the most

If he said "he's a horrible man, the worst president we've had" he'd look like a total fucking 12-year old, even in eyes of right wingers.
If he said nothing, that would've been kind of unpolite, after all he is in Obama's house, some kind of manners are expected from an upcoming president.
You're either underage or have no manners if you think that was somehow alarming

Trump requires a supermajority to pass a lot of the policies he has promised.
It's a smart move to play more modest and wanting to reconcile, his main objective is to be a successful president, not to go full retard and not get anything done in congress.

Especially after watching Obama's hope and change fall completely flat on it's face.

This. Did people really think Trump would call Obama out the day he was just elected? No, the man is just playing 10D chess and to be a sore winner would be churlish. Wait and see.

Trump can't just go into the whitehouse and call Obama a nigger, stormweenie. That would probably start a civil war.

>all these people self insert into Trump
"Why isn't he Autistically yelling OBONGO BTFO GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW"

Obama was controlled by lobbyists just like most of the politicians in congress.
Trumps plan is to soften up congress and talk them into accepting his plan for removing corruption (the voter pledge on his website has the details).

I guess i'm with her now.

This is Trump's first impression of Obama. He's never met the guy before.

>whatever the Republican establishment wants
Remember that Trump was a Democrat donor.

My libtard friend said to me that a Trump presidency wouldn't change much and that he wouldn't be able to do anything he wanted because the establishment stays the same they won't allow him.
If this true guys?

>self-luminous red shows up as pink
nonsense, it's clearly violet

I to would fucking love if Trump went in and called him a fucking nigger. You dumb fuck he looks bored of listening to the fucking ape while still being polite.

Fuck off, you lost CTR, stop wasting your time here.

>too stupid to realize it's a gradual redpilling

A majority of left-leaning people think that Big Don can't control what he says. He is slowly improving his image and getting more followers before the Great Degenerate Purge

The night of long knives can't happen until Trump is inaugurated, be patient

IS it me or are they using the word president elect a lot more now, rather than president or future president. Pretty sure obama was never refferd to as president-elect

You're a fucking idiot. "Hell yeah, just got elected, champion of the people, fuck this nigger though, gonna make it public too." Be a faggot elsewhere

Look, you retards, Trump just spent over 100 million of his own money, got blacklisted by the media, lost loads of investors, is taking a pay hit as President, has been saying this since the late 80's, AND is now hated by Democrats...and you're telling me that he went through ALL that just to now shill for the establishment? He would be the most hated ma in America.

He NEEDS to act like a fucking adult and not like a shit-flinging monkey.

They said the meeting was planned to last 10-15 min, and ended up lasting 1½ hours, and that they were alone talking. I have a feeling Obama might have been talking to Trump about some of the things to "watch out" for in terms of people who pull the strings etc.
Kinda have a gut feeling about that since Obamas expression afterwards seemed lighter than expected. Would have imagined him to sit there looking as if all his work was undone, yet he seemed strangely calm and thoughtful. Maybe its just me though.

He got his Keeper

OP is a moron.
Of course Trump will call him a "good man". You can't go to the white house and call him a nigger

this

For some things (like limiting term limits), Trump has to be pretty damn convincing. He is basically telling them "i don't want you to keep doing what you are doing". Gonna be really hard to sell.
For a lot of other stuff he needs a "supermajority" in the senate, which means 60/100 votes, which means he needs to get some democrats to agree with him. This is 100% the reason he congratulated Hillary for the election etc, he doesn't want angry Dems shutting down his plans out of spite.

So yeah it could be rough for him, but time will tell.

They're 2 human beings. "Hey man, congrats, here's what's up in here though and a little advice on how to operate shit." Don't know where this meme of Trump walking into the office like he's a terminator and fucking shit up came from. They're 2 people who have made business by doing well with people, they're not going to brawl

Of course CNN will never mention obama's rhetoric. He almost called him a klansman.