I'm pretty sure that someone at Disney ships Elsanna

I'm pretty sure that someone at Disney ships Elsanna.

Other urls found in this thread:

frzdrawfags.imgur.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=70M-mSxB2bU
youtube.com/watch?v=vaZYGX6BimI
youtube.com/watch?v=NehT-haFigY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So what is Fro2en gonna be about?

Civil unrest after Elsa legalizes homosexuality and incest

Scissors

Olaf dropping truth bombs.

STOP AND LEAVE

I did nothing wrong.

/frz2/ soon. So excited.

Proper attire Elsa is best Elsa.

When will they kiss?

When the bait will reach critical levels.

Anna is the hot one in this relationship.

She's warm.

>I'd go almost anywhere to find where I belong

I think it's clear who the top is in this relationship.

I didn't had any contact with Frozen before the short film and I really thought they were lesbians at first.

someone post that merch with them staring at each other while holding hands

>/frz/ returns
>the drawfags return
>the writefags return
>Sup Forums's finest community returns

Ya know I don't ask for much

Disney is playing with fire here.

How many people here remember /frz/
I missed you fags and lost all my folder full of elsaXelsa art

Still here and still push for that Onion Elsa.

Dat ass. Noticed it even with subtitles in the way.

You can feel love for someone without wanting to fuck them user.

>the drawfags return
>the writefags return

>frzdrawfags.imgur.com/

Not sure how much elsaxelsa is in here but nevertheless quality

You really think shippers care for logic?

Damn that pic takes me back

Never felt incest guilt t b h

>being close to your family is sooo weird lol
>thats why I fuck strangers and barely know any one of my dozens of facebook friends
>I'm so liberated

Pretty sure if I acted like that with my sister she'd get a restraining order, she's already weirded out enough about me being a dyke that she doesn't want me to get close.

Not even American btw

Damn.

Elsa, Olaf and Hans through various circumstances (maybe troll mirror shenanigans) have to face the original Snow Queen who's pulling shenanigans that affect all the kingdoms, Arendelle and beyond. Probably Troll Mirror stuff, since the trolls are in the movie, and have control of magic.

Hans redemption arc, a proper Disney villainess, Elsa's powers growing, fully extending the themes of forgiveness and acceptance of the past, with dealing with the inverse in its true power. Plus more original Snow Queen storyline shenanigans.

Yeah it's not pretty, especially when us Southern Europeans are supposed to be all touchy feely and shit.

It's Elsa, right?

>Southern European
EY WUZZA MADDA WID YOU YA DON WANNA GABAGOOSH YA SISSAKOOSH A FAGHEDHABADEEE

That's actually a quality idea

too bad it will be frozen snowman comedy, anna/kristoff relationship drama, and elsa getting in an interracial lesbian relationship

>tfw that tumblr that interpreted elsa as a nietzschean overman realizing her superiority and letting go of slave mortality is gone

Tell me you have a screencap my nigga

I literally didn't understand one word famalam.

I feel like Anna/Kristoff is being heavily downplayed lately.

Wrong, Elsa is a strong independent Queen that don't need no woman.

AY TONEEE! TAKE IT EASY AN’ BRING DA GABAGOOL OVA ‘ERE!

t.Fellow South Yuro

God that's disgusting.

Post Let it Go in your language.
youtube.com/watch?v=70M-mSxB2bU

youtube.com/watch?v=vaZYGX6BimI

i think its kinda hot

Im okay with this.

Arendelle's Migration Crisis

>racemixing is disgusting
>lesbian incest is fine
this board has strange values

Even though my favorite is For The First Time Forever (Reprise). Insane voices.
youtube.com/watch?v=NehT-haFigY

most of their merch is like that.
i know sisters can be close but goddamn.

At least lesbian incest is qt and at max you get snow babbies.

They fucking shot themselves in the foot making them sisters

>ywn be a part of a stream watching Frozen in German ever again

I fucking miss you /frz/

Why cant we bring /frz/ back
Do we seriously need a new movie

that one elsa/anna futanari comic always gets me.

>"What's gotten into you?"
>"you"

>Snow Queen fuses Olaf and Marshmellow's aspects into Elsa as sort of external battery for her snowy wrath
>Elsa is saved by a 'warm hug'
>probably elements of Elsa's dual nature as being immune to the cold, but also able to find comfort in the warmth of life and people

>Hans redemption arc
DON'T FUCK WITH MY HOPES AND DREAMS user

>Anna: You don't have to protect me, I'm not afraid. Don't shut me out of your life again, please don't say no. Now that I know, you won't need to run away.
>Anna: I can really help you, you just need to trust me. All I've ever wanted was to be with you.
>Anna: We'll solve everything together! You see, it'll work out. Now everything's different, because you have a friend now.
>Elsa: Anna, listen to me. You're asking too much from me. There's nothing here for someone like you.
>Anna: Yes, but...
>Elsa: I know. You think you can help me, but you won't have problems without me. And you won't need to worry anymore.
>Anna: Actually, it's not like that.
>Elsa: What do you mean?
>Anna: Even you don't know that.
>Elsa: Please, do tell.
>Anna: There the snow is getting more and more.
>Elsa: What?
>Anna: You brought an eternal winter. Everywhere.
>Elsa: Everywhere?
>Anna: But it doesn't matter! You can melt it all away!
>Elsa: No, I can't! I don't know how!
>Anna: Of course you can, I know you can!
>Anna: I'll find the strength to stay.
>Elsa: I will never be free.
>Anna: You won't need to run anymore.
>Elsa: I'm trapped and nothing will ever change.
>Anna: You can always rely on me.
>Elsa: What am I going to do now?
>Anna: You're not alone anymore.
>Elsa: Anna, you want to save me, but you can't.
>Anna: Calm down.
>Elsa: It's all my fault.
>Anna: You see, it'll all work out.
>Elsa: There's no other way.
>Anna: If we join our forces, I know that we can make it. And the storm will pass.
>Elsa: Please, go away.

gayer t b h

How the fuck did Anna think she was going to stop the winter?

Mods'll throw it straight in the /trash/. We gotta at least wait until /frz/ has a reason for being, kinda like /sveg/

IT'S CANON, MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE WORLD WANTS #ELSANNA

FUCK YOU AND HANSDEMPTION, BITCH!!!!!!

Calm down. There's a lot of horny freaks online. Clip-clop, vore, etc. Elsanna may be popular, but so is Jelsa. And neither have a flying fuck of a chance in becoming canon.

Jelsa is for prepubescent girls who like to match people by color. Elsanna is for sick fucks who want lesbian fantasies. Helsa is the best choice for Disney. Heteronormative, hot as fuck, still a dash of controversy, ripe with narrative opportunity. Helsa is the patrician's choice.

>Hans redemption arc
Why would anyone want this at anytime ever?

Of course

The implication is wrong. I'm actually interested in the results of race mixing. It's like mixing slurpee flavors together and seeing what comes out.

And it teaches kids the important lesson that sociopaths get the girl.

>mfw I love Hans and do not want this shit at all

If anything, I want him to be more of a sadistic asshole.

Forgot >mfw

Bonus points if in Frozen 2, Hans tries to manipulate Elsa's insecurities again.

>mem

That cap is so close to being perfect.

Closer to shitting into a cup.

>the biggest mistake in Frozen 1 was neglecting to kill Hans
>the next movie he comes back a prepared malevolent force to invade and conquer Arendelle with the goal 'kill the Witch'
>Weselton helps along with other nations in alliance with them

Source me user

>FUCK having the emotional themes of forgiveness and sacrifice, and love in all forms to save hearts clouded by rage, isolation, fear or inadequacy, WE NEED TO MAKE SURE NO SHIP HAS EVEN AN EXTENDED CHANCE OF SURVIVAL TO MY GAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

so I liked frozen and thought elsanna was cute, but never went into /frz/ because every time i went in there I felt so fucking lost. what did y'all even talk about?

Cute girls and autistic worldbuilding mainly.

You're disgusting, just like Hansdemption. With all that bullshit in your post, how do you live with yourself? Honestly, that would make me sick. Are you getting fucking paid?

Fuck.

Horny freaks? That means jack shit, cunt. You're pretending that all the love for Elsanna is for sex reasons. HAVE YOU WATCHED THE FUCKING MOVIE AT ALL? We love Elsanna, because if you fucking watch the movie, they're clearly in love with each other, and guess what, THEY'RE NOT HAVING SEX IN IT. Elsanna's strength comes from LOVE NOT SEX. That's why you will NEVER be able to stop it, no matter how much you lie.

Jelsa? Here you go LYING again. What kind of fucking horrible comparison is Jelsa to Elsanna? J ISN'T EVEN IN THE FUCKING MOVIE, yet you try to claim that Jelsa is equally likely as Elsanna, where Elsa and Anna are both in the movie AND ALREADY LOVE EACH OTHER? WHO THE FUCK is supposed to take your side when you ask them to accept the stupidest, most nonsensical points? You don't even care about people. You're just here to lie. You're disgusting.

Fucking IDIOT, we had that already. It's called THE FIRST WHOLE FUCKING MOVIE. Take your garbage conservative hateship and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS.

>disney makes Elsanna canon
>starts the movement for incest acceptance and rights
>Incest gets added to the ever expanding LGBT+ groups
>government decriminalizes it and calls opponents of it incestphobic bigots
>all because Disney gave in to some freaks online who wanted two hot chicks to make out despite being related
what a timeline to live in.

>Bonus points if in Frozen 2, Hans tries to manipulate Elsa's insecurities again.
You.
I like you.

A sequel should expand on the themes of the original, while providing new dimensions to them.
>garbage conservative hateship
Wait, why am I even talking to you you're a troll.

Congratulations, Paul Nehlen's the president.

It’s not a fantastic feeling.

>government decriminalizes incest
whats the problem

Why would you feel guilt about fictional characters? Real guilt comes in when you get hammered and tell your sister you love her and she knows exactly what you mean but just grimaces and ignores it.

Wow. Theyre really going for that adult child demographic arent they. Isn't it a little early to nostalgia bait while trying to be like "look theyre all grown up now"

Even though they were adults in the original

There is nothing that a sequel should do beyond be good, and to claim that there is only one way to be good LIKE YOU ARE DOING is IDIOTIC.

Helsa has NO LEG TO STAND ON other than narrow mindedness, the inability to separate love from sex, the inability to separate to random cartoon girls from your own siblings, and other pathetic cognitive deficiencies. Just fucking own up to it. Say that there should be no Elsanna because your brain didn't develop. Say that, and no one can touch you. Say that, and you win.

I miss /frz/ didnt even read long shipping posts, just took a shot and jacked off to whatever was good

Disney was probably gonna be okay with letting Elsa stay single but because of you freaks they're gonna make her date a swarthy prince/princess with fire powers.

I was never in /frz/. I've never even watched Frozen. Some things are just too fucking obvious though, and I need to fight all these enemies who are trying to stop Disney from taking us past another milestone of humanity.

Okay, I'll bite.

What substance is there to Anna & Elsa's relationship beyond blood, vaginas, shared childhood, & chocolate? Elsa does too much for Anna to compensate for her deep guilt, while Anna doesn't do jack shit as a princess. Elsa does everything, Anna does nothing. That is not a sustainable dynamic. Elsa's gratitude is going to run dry & Anna won't change.

How does Anna have any sort of exceptional heart? Isn't the poem kinda saying Elsa doesn't have a heart?

Good catch, my friend, but did you see the Elsa upskirt tease?

>government decriminalizes incest

I always forget how much of a backwards shithole you murricans live in.

It's like coming home to old friends

Who cares, i ships Elsa or Anna getting gangbanged.

I hope it's a war film.

>that Once Upon a Time crossover that didn't even include Hans and ends with Anna walking off hand in hand with Elsa in a wedding dress

I wish I still had the webm of that.

I remember /frz/, do you?