I SAY PENIS, YOU SAY PARKER!

I SAY PENIS, YOU SAY PARKER!

PENIS!

PARKER!

Why was this Flash so obsessed with dick?

He looks just like this little cunt that went to my school

Ebin :DDD

Maybe he's GAY.
Gay for SPIDER-MAN.

He looks like a cunt that was beat up by poorer kids and told to give them his money.

That'd be a comeback worthy of a high schooler. Unfortunately it will never occur to Peter because it would be homophobic.

Or Peter for that matter?
I would bet a moderate sum of money that he's a closeted fag with a crush on Parker.

HELLO SPIDER-MAN

I AM GAY FOR YOU

Isn't Flash Thompson supposed to be a little bit more... muscled and intimidating?
Or they went for mental bullying instead of physical?

NO!

Aren't comic books supposed to be for pre-pubescent children?

>Brown hand artist MJ who clearly doesn't shave her nether regions
I like that choice.

I SAY POO, YOU SAY LOO!

POO!

>tfw no absolutely pathetic possibly homosexual bullies in high school

Kids these days have it so easy.

Hope you didn't pay money to see that garbage

why did they pick the wimpiest kid to play flash?

Sorry, but Spider-Man is taken by ELSA

>Or they went for mental bullying instead of physical?
They did but he isn't very good at it. Pete still takes it like a bitch.

That's how it is now
Bullies nowadays aren't the type to cram you into the locker, now they're the sort that would spread rumors that you're gay or something

Yo, check out my new suit over here, bitch! You like dat shit, dat shit is nice, nice slick and black... dat shit is money, MONEY.
Fuck dis lil' poor bitch-ass Parker kid swingin with his lil' webs goin "quip! quip! quip!"

Symbiote always wins baby.

Spider-Man: Racemixing

I'm not much of a comicfag, but this is the only thing that REALLY bothered me about Homecoming.
Flash's portrayal sucked and this was the least funny and most unnecessary joke of the whole film.

>least funny and most unnecessary joke of the whole film
I don't have a particularly strong stand on this movie, but I'll defend it here and argue that the whole point of that joke was how immature and unfunny it is. It's not supposed to make you laugh, it's supposed to annoy you.

this desu
he's supposed to be a moron

goddamn I love this universe's MJ so much

This is that universe's MJ.
This is girl deprived of her future by Spider-Man.

i was unironically this kid in high school
best character

She is like 28 years old and palying a high school student when he is gay.

That's a boy, user.
>Those shoes
Kek. Did RDJ hit him up?

They mentioned in interviews that they wanted Flash Thompson to be Peters equal mentally. While also representing how different they are due to different upbringings.

Because his jock-type bullying didn't fit the character changes, his style of bullying was based on social media harassment. Name calling, showing the other person up, etc.

Personally, I think they would have been better using Harry Osborn. He already has the intelligence and upbringing they were looking for.

The actor is actually Guatemalan. I thought he was Indian too, though.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN HERE?!

Only in good neighborhood schools, though. Teenagers in rural/hood schools will still kick your ass the old fashioned way. Usually in groups.

How did Ajit Pai talk his way into getting this role?

>They mentioned in interviews that they wanted Flash Thompson to be Peters equal mentally.
But the movie went out of its way to show that Flash was an idiot

They wanted Peter to go to a fancy science school a là Brooklyn Tech, Stuyvesant, or Bronx High School of Science. Jocks don't usually go to those.

I SAY DIVERSITY, YOU SAY CASTING!

But what if his...

Jesus please god let Marvel just make the MJ thing a coincidence and have an actual hot redhead play MJ. Think of the Asian market.

No wonder that so many bitches love Parker

I wonder if this man plays the PS Triple.

Pretty much.
It's not the purpose of being a douche to be legitimately funny.

how was this guy supposed to be an alpha?
or did i just miss that in this version peter's such a loser that the other losers give him shit?
cuz that can't be, flash gets invited to house parties. the dude dj'd.

They went for mental bullying because they thought the physical bullying was outdated. These motherfuckers couldn't be more wrong. I teach at a highschool and to say physical intimidation isn't a thing is a straight up lie. The worse thing is that these bullies normally have a gaggle of cronies and semi-poopular kids that they keep in line to support them so whenever someone rebels they have an entire crowd of people shutting them down. It's sickening

He's Hispanic

DJs are kind of autistic though.

>how was this guy supposed to be an alpha?
He's not. That's the joke. In this "technology school" or whatever this is he's the best they got. Even 16 year old me would shove that geek against a locker.

MCU Liz is too good for Peter and much cuter than MJ but will probably never be seen again. How did they fuck this up so badly?

The asians will take my cute brown m.j and they'll like her. They deal with enough African countries

>fun hating, stick in the mud bitch
>cute

>Because his jock-type bullying didn't fit the character changes, his style of bullying was based on social media harassment. Name calling, showing the other person up, etc.
That logic is flawed. You can have muscle jocks who are also smart, it's not fucking uncommon.

Although they weren't bullies in high school, they were actually chill as fuck. At least in 2014.

Same for me, though that was back in the late 00s. The guys who actually played sport were also pretty smart and really chill, while the kids who were big physically were actually dumb and barely played any sport, and they were the bullies

>they wanted Flash Thompson to be Peters equal mentally
Homecoming Flash didn't show any signs of being a genius at all except going for that damn school.

If anything all the trivia club scenes actively made him look a bit dumb

cancer

How did this movie make more than WW?

By having a main character who can act.

Micheal Keaton was a great villain.

>harry
>equal in intelligence with peter

look at this casual

Best casting choice of any cape film for a female

PARKER

>implying a 5'6 Indian insulting you with genitalia alliteration isn't a PTSD inducing experience

>SJW libcucks pour on the pressure to make Spider-Man Miles Morales
>Marvel actually sticks to their guns and keeps Peter Parker
>In an act of contrition, make literally every other teenager in the movie a minority

Well, that is kind of how the high school Peter's school is based on looks.

And yet peter made a gay gag in the raiami film.

The people that like dick jokes the most?

>ELSA
That's a funny way of spelling twilight sparkle.

This joke was the only fucking good thing about this flash.

Just like Spectacular.

She was a peiece of shit hippy. She's the one they should have bullied.

Source on that "pressure"?

I always think of Homecoming spider-man as a weird mixture of peter parker and miles morale.

Or miles morale done right.

His ass.

>Miles Morales
And why would anyone want Miles again?

This
>hurr I can't appreciate the Washington Monument cause muh slavery

This really does feel it was a Miles Morales movie first and a Peter Parker move second but they changed the names at the last second.

Wasn't tech guy best friend a member of miles suppirting cast?

they didn't make spider-man miles morales but miles is still technically in the mcu now
not to mention he's in the upcoming game now
and has an upcoming animated movie

so yeah, I'll say sjw have won.

now THAT would be something. no, instead he is just a very low energy attempt at a """"""bully""""""

None of the movie Flash Thompsons have done the "bullies Peter, but fanboy of Spidey" thing that comics Flash did back in the day, right?

Man, they fucked up so bad... I really hope they realize the golden opportunity they just threw out and try to fix it in the future.

... Man, fucking aunt may was based. Why the fuck did Homexoming have to make her young and try to overplay how attractive she was.

Because it made a successful movie. Something Sup Forums doesnt seem to understand the makings of

As worn out as the meme is; it was a different time.

This. We need more chill jocks in media.

So?TDK Rises and Spider-Man 3 made eve more money you fucking cuck, box office doesn't mean quality

I thought he was funny. I'm looking forward to more antics/villainry.

Kind of funny how Pete seems like the token white guy in that school.

I have no idea why those pictures tend to piss me off so much; many of them are pretty good fap material.

Do Americans actually do this?

Flash has never made it past a movie where he was just a starter boss for Peter to take down before moving on to the actual villain. We've never really had any Flash who could be considered an actual character.