Trump gets elected

>trump gets elected
>IMMEDIATELY stacks his cabinet with jewish oligarchs and republican establishment
>praises obama and hillary
>hiring jewish hedge fund managers that worked for george soros to run the treasury department as we speak
>deleted the message about banning muslims from his site
>changed deporting 'all 11+ million illegals' to only 'the 2 million criminal illegals'
>wall street stocks surge because they know trump will deregulate the big banks you all railed against

Hooooly fuck. And when these simple facts are pointed out you screech:

>Y-YOU'RE A CTR SHILLLLLLL

Face it. He lied. He wasn't going to go 1488. He just lied to get you low IQ white trash to vote for him.

hahaaahaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAH

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/11/10/donald-trump-advisors-considered-jpmorgans-jamie-dimon-for-treasury-secretary-sources.html
cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/donald-trump-obama-paul-ryan-washington/
charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article113866693.html
cnbc.com/2016/11/10/trump-campaign-removes-muslim-ban-link-from-website.html
boingboing.net/2016/11/10/trump-administration-a-climat.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yuBe93FMiJc
money.cnn.com/2016/11/10/news/economy/trump-obamacare/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, it's looking bad, but honestly let's wait and see what he actually ends up doing.

But let's face it, if he starts to fuck up, he'll be out so fast it'll make his head spin. People didn't really like him in the first place, so if any major scandal drops it's be YUGE news.

And if Hillary couldn't keep her secrets buried, what hope do you think Trump has?

Put me in the screencap

you are a shill

no one here thought that ever

no one here even took "build the wall" seriously, it was just to troll you

say it with me
republican majority EVERYTHING

also sage

>Face it. He lied. He wasn't going to go 1488. He just lied to get you low IQ white trash to vote for him.

and now he's POTUS

you have to deal with POTUS-ELECT TRUMP for 4 years and 70 days

CTR BTFO LOLOLOLOLOL

Honestly I think it's way too early to judge anything. He won just this week

Kek

Bullshit. "Build the Wall" is something he must do.

Some soz would be nice

You know what vehemently defending someone who uses you like a slovenian prostitute and then stabs you in the back and throws you and your cause away makes you?

[spoiler]a cuckold[/spoiler]

If he strays too far from our path of light, he will be punished like the rest of the scum. WE elected him. We can just as easily destroy him.

the only people that actually thought it was going to be a physical wall are libtards and conservatards

it's literally a metaphor for reformed immigration. the whole campaign trump stressed the importance of coming to the country LEGALLY

at the moment people just seep in through the border, but illegals will find a wall of regulation and bounds they have to go through to benefit from american government at all

sage

post yfw republicans exploited white voters for their own gains. You were all played like a damn fiddle.

You will remain israels bodyguard forever. you will never be free.

If you actually believed Trump was going to enact right wing death squads and kill jews ect then you are just as retarded and delusional as all the SJW faggots protesting in the streets.

He literally never even said he would do any of this shit in the first place. It was just left wing shills fear mongering and saying he would do this, and naziboos projecting all of those things onto him

say it with me shill,

republican majority:^)

the only people that thought trump was going to mass deport every person is the main stream media and the people that blindly accepted it as fact.

Trump voters would have voted for him even if they knew

>stormfags thought a Zionist puppet was on their side

Ayy lmao

>t-threre wasn't going to be a w-wall yeah who cares if his policy is just like jeb's now and he used me like his whore wife...
>w-we just voted for him cause we l-liked his hairdo... yeah!

Oh my fucking GOD you are literally rushing to the defense of someone who USED YOU and TURNED ON YOU IN 2 FUCKING DAYS AFTER YOU GAVE HIM POWER

HAHHAHHHAA

YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING KEK HOLY SHIT

>y-yes donald please piss in my mouth not even 2 days after the election... we never thought the wall was being built heh...

aw, it's cute that you're so butt hurt :)

say it with me

republican
majorityyyyyyyyy:^)))

Look at all these sources on cabinet members.

You were probably posting Chris Christie is Donald's VP pick threads.

Pro-tip: there is no difference between mainstream Republicans and Democrats.
Neoliberalism and neoconservatism only differ in style.
Some people hoped Trump is not following the party line. Everything indicates he is, given the people he's surrounding himself with. Maybe I'm wrong but I doubt it.

BUILD WALL

say it with meeeee :)))))

KEK

OLD

:^^^))))))))))))DD

cnbc.com/2016/11/10/donald-trump-advisors-considered-jpmorgans-jamie-dimon-for-treasury-secretary-sources.html
cnn.com/2016/11/10/politics/donald-trump-obama-paul-ryan-washington/
charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article113866693.html
cnbc.com/2016/11/10/trump-campaign-removes-muslim-ban-link-from-website.html

except that one party has no conflict with the other anymore

before it was always split
now liberals are at the mercy of a giant orange troll that baited them so hard they cried.

i love it personally :^)

Kek old?

what about it?

say it with me :^)

((((((((((GOLD(((MAN)))))))))))

((((((((SACHS)))))))

boingboing.net/2016/11/10/trump-administration-a-climat.html

CTR BTFO

Remember when he visited the border and everyone was seeings videos of people just boating across a river and peacing out in an SUV with dufflebags of drugs.
and Trump was all... holy fuck we need a WALL.
Not a metaphorical wall you dumbass, a physical, "why isn't there a fucking wall by this highway what is this bullshit" t. Trump', Trump brand wall.

say it with me :^)

you just lost the game

>He lied. He wasn't going to go 1488
He never said he would...

Listen, if there's no wall then there's really no way to stop illegal immigration.

If what you're saying is true than Trump won't really do anything to stop illegal immigration since a wall essentially is the only way to prevent a person to cross over the US-Mexico border.

No one gives a shit about Slovenia except other western European trash

remember when ur flag was a leaf?:^)

You think I don't know that you baboon?

I'm no storm-faggot, but I'd rather have Trump than Hillary who foams at the idea of open borders, muslim refugees, no fly zones, and a possible World War 3.

you need to worry about your own immigration

>He wasn't going to go 1488
W-WHAT? CNN TOLD ME HE WOULD! WHY WOULD THEY LIE?

Everything you said was true, but Sup Forums is an echo chamber for Trump. It will take them a while to realize that Trump is a Jewish shill.

"meeeeeemmmberrrrr?"
"member 1812?"
"ooooh i memberrrrrrr"

Are you fucking stupid

Back to Sup Forums shill

CTR i still have this image you hate saved

inb4 "that source lol" it was all documented here and reddit first and then that site picked up on it.

I'm just pointing out a simple fact. Trump can kick out all these illegal criminal aliens but they will just come back because there's no border control if there's no wall.

woops wrong 1

>Americans unironically thought that Trump isn't just another Jew puppet

Incredible. I actually thought this whole Trump stuff was just advanced memery, but you were serious about it the whole time.

CTR you deserve the Hillary timeline and an imminent WWIII.

You can relax, Trump is already president elect, nothing can stop him from getting the house now.

Now the question is how his presidency will be like. Will he keep his promise to secure the US-Mexico border or was that just bullshit, because if it's just bullshit then he fooled us all BIGLY.

is someone mad?

Why would you defend a man that threw you under the bus and sold you out in not even two days?

all that wailing about george soros, now you get a treasury secretary who worked for george soros!

And YOU defend it and insult me for pointing out the simple fact that you just got PUNK'D

Seems like something a cuckold would do, idk, maybe that's just me :^)

>Face it. He lied. He wasn't going to go 1488.

Only a minority of idiots actually believed this

We just wanted to stem the tide of leftist bullshit

>babys first day on Sup Forums

its not so much that I thought Trump was going to be Hitler like many scared liberals or hopeful neo-nazis.
He was just a more bearable option than Hillary, especially after 8 years of Obama.

The biggest thing for me is that he restores good relations with Russia back to the Bush era or better. If he does that its a success. It would be nice if we could get some immigration reform too, but democrats/phony republicans are going to fight him very hard on that.

>1488
Only retarded autists on Sup Forums ever thought that he would enact some sort of White Supremacist utopia. At first, everyone was surprised and fucking pissed that MSM and libtards were calling him a racist, and always playing the game "name one thing he said that's racist"

It was a good strategy, because the man is not a goddamn racist, but NOW Sup Forumstards throw tantrums because he is not going to go up on a podium and say "KILL ALL NIGGERS, 1488 COMMENCE"

As far as his cabinet being filled with establishment hacks and George Soros people, I need a link OTHER than BuzzFeed or CNN.

i know thinking outside the box is hard..

No one here really thought Trump would actually win the election.

>believes (((anonymous sources))) from the MSM

This is a crucial time user. We need our voice to be heard on who we want in cabinet we'll likely only get one appointment as a lil nod at best. And I say we NEED Trey Gowdy as AG, I think it's a sure fire way to not only bring down Hillary. But have the Don live up to being a law and order candidate

just shut the fuck up and go post your bitching on facebook with the rest of the liberals, faggot.

sage

are you mad that you will be unemployed soon?
he saw how decided America is, if he just trashed on Hillary, think of the outcome. If you think about the current protest, just know, if it was not for this speech, it would have been 100 times worse.

The entire USA watched him, and he knew it quite well
when you have something to say that is not fucking retarded, be my guest

Sup Forums wasn't stupid enough to think Trump was actually a neo nazi...right?

no u relax

I guess it is, because I can't see how Trump is going to secure the border without actually building a wall to keep illegals out.

This is how it went down today:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuBe93FMiJc

ill take time will tell for 800, Alex.

Now go worry about mohammad fucking your sister. bye!

>wall street stocks surge because they know trump will deregulate the big banks you all railed against
Here's the thing to keep in mind.

Hillary's policies were actually anti-banker and she'd tax the elite more. They only donated money to her to throw voters off. She also knew she wouldn't win the race. They're buddies after all, probably joked about it in private even. Pic related

That was the plan all along: ELECT TRUMP --> RICH (including Trump) GET RICHER AGAIN

The anti-immigration stance is just a meme. You're all about to become Brazil 2.0

Trump played you like the dumb poorfags you are and soon he'll be laughing to the bank.

Yea, gonna need a source on that. Until then, you are a disenfranchised, man CTR ex-employee and your life is on the line, because they will fill a hole in the desert with your body

I'm as relaxed as I can be. I'm just pointing out a simple fact here. Without a physical barrier to prevent people from crossing the border the border will be crossed.

If there's no wall there's no way to prevent illegal criminal aliens to cross the border into the US.

yeah you said that like 5 times already?

Kek Drumpfkins doubling back on his policies
>they were all just metaphors honestly

You could see how intimidated and anxious he was when he met Obama. I think he just realised in that moment they both spoke with each other in private where he got himself into and that he has absolutely no clue about anything related to politics.
Because of that he noted he will work with Obamas team and ask him when he got a problem.
He just wanted to win the election like a miss universe who gets a crown and is done with it.
Now he has to sit there for 4 years and try to be someone he isn't.

I don't understand what you're saying.

He will finish the Shillary voted for. The one Bush couldn't finish because of angry ranchers and the Iraq War.

>Drumpfkins
>Flag

hi ctr did your pay go down that you lost?

You are so fucking stupid dude holy shit

HAHAHAHAHAA

I'll explain, step one hold the "Alt" key
Step 2) Hold the f4 key while still holding the "alt" key

HILLARY IS NOT PAYING YOU ANYMORE. YOU LOST! GET OFF MY BOARD!

WASTED GET

HIS NAME IS FUCKING WOJAK

He didnt throw us under the bus, retarded stormshills like you projected a bunch of shit on him and now youre getting butthurt because your "day of the rope" is not going to happen

we used you little bird brain morons. I even told this to a bunch of stormfags during the election as well and they just ignored me

If Trump lied about the wall he fooled us all BIGLY. You might as well learn Spanish.

money.cnn.com/2016/11/10/news/economy/trump-obamacare/index.html

OH VEY

Looks like all you're getting is allowing Putin to get away with another Georgia Invasion

>The president elect should be as borish and rowdy as possible

You're retarded. This was his only option. Everyone with a brain knows he wasn't fucking Hitler, that's shit that liberals push onto him. His son in law is Jewish for gods sake.

>B-but muh joos!
This was about preventing a morally bankrupt bitch from getting into the whitehouse, nothing more.

FUCK OFF

The hedge fund manager was part of trumps campaign and got him elected, trump used him to get to soros you fucking mong

He is banning muslims immigration, he implies it on his site because you cant screen properly in muslim countries

The last two idk

FUCK OFF CTR

the fact is, kek knows I'm right

that's why he gave me trips

wtf is this shit like triple entendre fucking CTR shill

>Sweden

You fucks allow people to fly the ISIS flag in your country. Please kill yourself

Trump literally just talked on tv for a short period (on CNN just now) and he was talking the same fucking way he always talks
he has not changed at all

Except building the wall is literally apart of his first 100 day plan. As is stopping muslim immigration. And deporting illegal immigrants. And implementing term limits. And on and on and on ...

>tfw ctr shills try to summon a false kek
this is why your side lost, shill.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

>day 2
just wait shill:)

Where did you get this from?

actually I take it back.
It isn't even fuckinng January yet who am I kidding. You shills are so fucking close minded I swear it must be difficult for you to actually type half the shit you say

Day 0 until January 20th.
It's clear this is your first election cycle.

>he just lied to get you low IQ white trash to vote for him
But I thought IQ didn't have any effect on intelligence?

If there's no fucking wall then what is the point in electing him president? Because Hillary is a cunt? This is bullshit.

HAHAHAH
We had CTR on lockdown since the start.
you underestimated the power of the lulz, which was the original name and form of kek
you underestimated how old the oldfags are here, and even im still a newfag.

This.

hah fuck you faggot i beat you to it.

Fuck you, I spent hours on this fucking board supporting Trump. What was the fucking point if he's not stopping illegal immigration?

>This was about preventing a morally bankrupt bitch from getting into the whitehouse, nothing more.

this. the delusional stormshills think it was all about them and believed he would actually be Hitler 2.0

Under budget and ahead of schedule

Cabinet hasn't been decided yet
Of course he can't be a sore winner
Again nothings final
That message never existed
Again never existed
Actually don't know about the last one.

perhaps quit worrying about mexico and worry about your own country, you dipshit.

get the fuck out