Was it actually good or just furfag trash?

was it actually good or just furfag trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CsOrCq811r8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its good

It was cool

I liked the most the episode "something something alloys" or so, with a robot assimilating everything around.

It's shit.

The fighter jet was cool.

It's a delight for boys because the show has all these neat gadgets and weapons that were '90s as fuck.
You'd want toys of them.

Can you watch it and decide fur yourself?

Aw yiss I think I remember that one. The climax was it assimilating the space shuttle and ita laser cannon, if I'm not wrong.

Shit was awesome.

It had a bitching theme song, that is good enough for me, m8.

Watching the show as an adult is slightly upsetting.

Every gun shoots nets.

I know I loved that shit as a kid, but still.

NETS.

It wasn't good, it was RADICAL

It's good furfaggotry.

Hey they did have missiles with chainsaws/acid/diamond cutters/etc in them.
The Enforcers had laser guns, iirc.
Nets were ONE of the things that the gloveatrix shot, the others being grapples, cement and I forget.

>or just furfag trash
you say it like it is a problem

Yes

YES

>was it actually good or just furfag trash?

All furshit is furfag trash.

Didn't it get canceled for some really retarded reason?

It got cancelled because it was edgy.
Id rather have a comic than the cartoon they are trying to push, a comic would help jump the edge factor and have none of the dumb restraints of a tv show.

No, it got cancelled because it didn't sell toys. By the time they got merchandise in the shelfs Season 2 was almost done and CN was impatient.

Petty shit that didn't need to be brought forth to the fucking Congress, and because Ted Turner is a tremendous faggot anyway.

>muh ebil violence in cartoons

It was amazing

Also Callie is waifu material, fight me

>that kickass intro song
youtube.com/watch?v=CsOrCq811r8

Like said, it wasn't cost-effective. The show was pretty expensive and what little merchandise was put out didn't sell well.

One of the lower level executives decided to kill it off as a result. Turner apparently liked the show himself (the Tremblays said he was really supportive of them) but pretty much let people do their jobs as they saw fit.

>skipping leg day
>every day

Any word on the reboot anywhere?

They are working slowly on it. It is NOT cancelled, it will just take (much) longer than everyone expected.

Last update was on October, they said another update for the end of the year might be a possibility.

>tfw you will never have a car that can toss aside tanks.

Came to say this

You can tell this shit was outsourced to a japanese studio, not that that matters because it's fucking BALLER

>furfag trash

disgusting creatures indeed

The Japanese sure love missile spam.

Trisha Takanawa from Family Guy really reminds me of her.

There was a quick gag in one episode where Razor hits a button labeled "Plain Old Missile" to finish off an enemy "the old fashioned way." It was like something you'd see in a Megas XLR episode.

Was the South Park episode about the Trapper Keeper inspired by this?

>lived in a world where I saw this on TV as a kid

Best fucking timeline I don't even care. There exist whole universes where this show was never even conceived.