Huh, I didn’t know Shocker was black and I read a shit ton of comics. I always thought it was that Montana guy

Huh, I didn’t know Shocker was black and I read a shit ton of comics. I always thought it was that Montana guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWRjsqoSWTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I only consider the spiderman animated cartoon as canon

youtube.com/watch?v=TWRjsqoSWTI

He's not black.

Ends of the Earth and whatnot

it never ceases to amaze me how Americans see the whole world in black and white.

some think the Gerudos of the new zelda game are black sistahs

Let me guess. you think Lex Luthor from STAS was black as well?

Is he black. Not some sort of dark southern European decent?

Nah that’s a nigga right there.

It's kinda annoying, really. I'll never understand the obsession(?) with blacks people have. Doubt that's the right term, but people seem to kneejerk at times when a character has darker skin than the default.

He's just very tanned, he's slowly turning into George Hamilton in his advancing age.

Whites are both fascinated by and scared of blacks.

Not black but not white either
DCAU Luthor was based on Telly Savalas, also DCAU Bruce Wayne also had a swarthy skin

>not white
Could just be a Guido, that's a gutter white in America.

Montana being Shocker was only for the Spectacular Spidey cartoon.

He isn't black. He's just very tan.

I don't think it's about fascination.
American's have no clue of how full blooded native americans look (that is why they could make the crying indian commercial with an Italian actor), and it seems they also have no clue of how sub saharan africans look (nigerians, angolans, senegalese, congolose etc)

the majority of the planet is brown, indians are brown, most middle easterns and north africans are brown, most latin americans are brown, south east asians are brown, pacific islanders are brown, and many southern euros are brown too.

but whenever they see a brown person in videogames or comics, they think it must be the token diversity african american character.

Are you wearing a monocle?

To be fair aren't most Native Americans not Full Blooded?

They're just white people who claim to be NA because their great great great great great great grandpappy raped an underaged NA girl and got her pregnant so now they have .2% NA blood.

Doesn't that imply he either married or their kid integrated into white society though?

Even the ones who led in the Indian Wars weren't. It was because of their culture of bringing outsiders into the tribe and also their widespread practice of slavery in the plains tribes. Quanah Parker was half white for example.

Plus they tended to take the English last names of their parent because it lent them legitimacy when dealing with the American government. Traditional names were looked at like people look at something like Loquacious Aquarius Shaniqwa-Jackson today.

The guy's name is Herman Schultz. It's not even the Jewish kind of German name. Probably South German though, and probably mixed with whatever since he's an Amerimutt.

Loquacious sounds like a pretty good 90s rapper name.

Is this the universe where shocker fucks Gwen?

He's Sicillian

He’s obviously italian, watch some Scorscese movies jfc

>Schultz
>Italian

I mean like when most of the media is portrayed by white people i dont think its too unfair for black people to claim brown looking people as black, regardless if they are or not

>some think the Gerudos of the new zelda game are black sistahs
There are some with very dark skin and afros.
But on the flip side there are also some with pale skin and long straight hair.
My interpretation was that stuff was mostly came from their father rather than their mother.

This is stupid. Outside of Superior Foes, Herman Schultz has been drawn white as fuck in every single one of his appearances.

Dude is clearly just a bit Mediterranean

In the image on the right (which I think is from Thunderbolts) he looks like Jackie Earle Haley as Walter Kovacs.

>I read a shit ton of comics
>thought that Shocker was Montana
Stop lying and go back to watching your cartoons and movies.

That bottom left one looks the same as in superior foes.
Doesn't really look black honestly.

He looks like a young Jameson without the mustache in the bottom left.

God fucking damn it

HE IS A GUIDO

A GREASEBALL

A FUCKING PIZANO

ITALIAN BROOKLYN AS FUCK

A CROSS BETWEEN MARTIN SCOR-SAY-ZEE AND MARLIN BRANDO

HOLY SHIT YOU PEOPLE ARE RETARDED

HE'S A GOODFELLAS EXTRA. FUCKER COULD BE JOE PESHI'S YOUNGER BROTHER.

>Symbiote Spidey fighting the Shocker.
>In a bell tower.

How stupid was SMAS Pete again?

Wasn't that scene from before Peter found out the symbiote was alive and vulnerable to vibrations?

Didn't you hear him? HE'S INVINSIBLE!

>Shocker just casually punches his way through a door without activating his gauntlets

He just spends all his vacations in Miami on the beach.

>swarthy

Please don't use this word, I can only think of trannies when people do

He was running for his life.