EYES WIDE OPEN /EWO/ ''WHEN EVERYTHING COMES CRUMBLING YOU CAN SAY YOU FOUGHT'' EDITION

WATCH THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo&app=desktop

>Newfags read this

archive.is/LoIgS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq

>We find coded 'pizza' messages in Podesta's emails.
>quickly narrow down possibilities to either CP or drugs.
>research Comet Ping Pong for 10 seconds.
>definitely CP
pastebin.com/KvD4tjkU(embed)

>FW: Ha
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543

'"James Alefantis'" instagram by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7(embed)
We think it's real.

>The dominoes are starting to stack up.
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq(embed)

Comet Ping Pong birthday party with MajesticApe
liveleak.com/view?i=93f_1478801482

Previous Thread:
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
>Emergency gettochan:
chiruno.xyz/hdnw/

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
pastebin.com/pEkBMJMf
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM(embed)
pastebin.com/kRjKPK1H(embed)
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8(embed)
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv(embed)
pastebin.com/m7FYj73Z(embed)
pastebin.com/GsYbAQtp(embed)
pastebin.com/eUvcF9bm(embed)
pastebin.com/BpiSdSXp(embed)
archive.is/1edpM
unilever.es/about/unilever-foundation/
fortune.com/2016/09/20/chelsea-clinton-no-ceilings-clinton-global-initiative/
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/13055232/confronting-frank-winstead
vanityfair.com/news/politics/2013/02/hillary-clinton-art-embassies
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5c8u9l/we_are_the_wikileaks_staff_despite_our_editor/d9uj1zc/
dclibrary.org/node/3305
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Moar Breads
Thread 1 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 2 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 3 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 4 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 5 -boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95817651/
Thread 6 -boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95825686/
Thread 7 -boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95833293/
Thread 8 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 9 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 10 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 11 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 12 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 13 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 14 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 15 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 16 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 17 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 18 -(Cross-thread)
Thread 19 - Thread 20 -
Thread 21 - Thread 22 - Thread 23 -
Thread 24 -
Thread 25 -
Thread 26 -
Thread 27 -
Thread 28 -
Thread 29 -
Thread 30 -
Thread 31 - Thread 32 - Thread 33 - Thread 34- Thread 35 Thread 36Thread 37 Thread 38
Thread 39
Thread 40
Sabrina Carpenter link somehow here
Original OP here
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)

EVERY FUCKING THREAD EVER MADE (not from me) on 4ch, 8ch, pastebin archived here: pastebin.com/pEkBMJMf (embed)

INFORM YOURSELF ON THE SUBJECT – UNRELATED TO COMET PING PONG -

[x]underground sex
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM(embed)

[X]pedophile ring

[v]Jew York F8I Leaks
pastebin.com/kRjKPK1H(embed)

[ORIGINAL RESEARCH] Evidence for an International Child Sex Ring
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8(embed)

Extensively Documented Proof…
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv(embed)

Epstein's Little Black Book
pastebin.com/m7FYj73Z(embed)

Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey (((Epstein))) Sent Bill Clinton $3.5 Million From Secret Swiss Bank Account
pastebin.com/GsYbAQtp(embed)

Tons of pre-existing evidence of global pedo-ring implicating governments and etc.
pastebin.com/eUvcF9bm(embed)

A Powerful Billionaire, the Sex Scandal that Undid Him, and All the Justice that Money Can Buy:
pastebin.com/BpiSdSXp(embed)

Pedowood

archive.is/1edpM

belong on

Tiredly tribute to this madman

SURE MR. ALEFANTIS

About the heart logo that´s the Frigo Logo, it was famous in Spain. It was bought by Unilever:

unilever.es/about/unilever-foundation/

Also it seems they colaborated with Clinton?

fortune.com/2016/09/20/chelsea-clinton-no-ceilings-clinton-global-initiative/

Did someone investigated this?

Also did some user ordered a pizza, hide a piece and conserve to try to analyze it? if not I doubt you ever have proof of this (sjws will deny it)

Not an argument. Take this to

Someone should seriously order the chicken wings and analyze it for any human DNA.

I want to clear that shit.

Just posted this in the last thread.
Some anons posted last thread about their phones being "remotely used" from California a thread or two ago and i remembered getting a notification about the same shit from a place five kilometers away yesterday, at around 11pm my time. I was drunk as fuck and didn't pay too much attention to it and i don't know how to find that notification now.
I've been lurking these threads for a while, first time actually posting, what the fuck actually happened?

Read motherfucker. The infographs are for AFTER you read or to INCITE you to read or to better UNDERSTAND what you read.

Known shills
>Known shills
Known shills
>Known shills

France, Italy, UK, Denmark

Be safe boys, give this a quick skim.

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

They are part of an AI or just being tipped off, or just want never got enough attention from mommy and daddy.

NEVER, give up.

Podesta Pedosta

really makes you think

France "shill" reporting in to fuel your paranoia ;^)

I have a need to believe kids aren't being harmed, and there's sufficient evidence for the FBI to raid Comet. If they find nothing then it's worth it since we can continue to other matters.

>exposing a globally operating pedo ring with developing amount of material with ties to Clinton and Obama
>hurr /x/
Kill yourself

Bests pizza changed there logo, they're trying to hide it

Claims asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

I know I know but just think about it

If you were a figure of authority with some cult heavily shrouded in fear and secrecy for years, with its origins dating back to reagan, and some random, ordinary cunt casually up walked into your seemingly innocent establishment that has a torture chamber right below (and this guy even KNOWS it), and with a non-chalant, yet straight face said "Hey man I know you guys can sacrifice me to Moloch and everything but I'm determined to join. I'll do the dirty work for you like getting you your coffee in the morning, pouring acid in those big blue bins, and even getting you some prime, fresh PIZZA mmmm am I right? Haha. Anyway here's my card."

You'd be so taken aback, this would be so unusual to you that you would respect, maybe even fear him a little, for approaching you so nonchalantly yet confidently knowing the power you have. You would definitely be inclined to have this guy's balls of titanium a part of your satanic pedo death cult.

Someone needs to inform Guy Fieri about this

Tell that to rape victims.

It´s the only way to find some clues, IF they are cooking people (killing room), because they would need to many so perhaps if all of this is true only a few chicken wings has some kind of human DNA but it´s worth to check.

Also does anyone know who their providers are?

Them being so close of the Haiti Building make me wonder if they are connected by a passage underground

An ever expanding list of Instagram screenshots are not evidence. I was involved in this stuff too, I used to watch Alex Jones and shit myself when he talked about Bohemian Grove and human sacraficies but I've grown up now and I realise the world isn't as simple as that. Maybe you're young but you should not take this stuff seriously at all. Ignore it and the shills attacking me.

Please don't respond to AI.

And this is where this going to trash.

Fucks sake stop with obvious fucking sliding you cunt. That is not possible, and least of anyones worries. Whats up with the desire to make up horror stories/!?!?

Find hard evidence first you cunt, something shady IS going on. If kids truly are abused (and killed), it does not matter what they do with remains, it is just for shock value to make grannies cry.

Find the CP first or something you can use in court.

Fucking 5$ chicken wings to be baby arms COME ON GIVE ME A BREAK. They dont even resemble human anatomy at all ffs THEY HAVE PLUCKS OF FUCKING FEATHERS. Thanks to this shit all credibility is fading

If there's no evidence I'll tell them that. Their tears are meaningless.

Baby ribs

Whoever built these is based user, thanks, I just had 1, 3, and 4 before.

My house was stormed in by two policemen when I was alone last Tuesday the day after I posted something about this on my facebook.

This might just be a coincidence but at this point Im fucking paranoid. They had no right to storm in but they just took my info and got out without any ''sorry'' I was so shocked.

Been on this pizzagate since it started. also been on /cfg/ since the beggining. I feel naked I don't know how to protect myself technologically speaking, I can only walk different route homes and be extra careful all the time. I spot weird shit too, like a white van always parked in a vacant parkinglot at around 11pm every time I get out of work. It had a computer in it once but the other times I didn't spot any. Never seen someone in it but it was always dark.

Anyway.. someone might remember me I kind off vented it out here. Also seen a thread 1 or 2 days ago about people sharing screenshots of random or unknown calls theyd get multiple times a day / week.

Weird shit man.

The amount of energy you exert to divert is super sus

Just remembered:
DISCORD INVITE CODE:
qFNk27m

>things that didn't happen

Fucking faggot shill trying to scare us into stopping. Don't let him make you scared.

COPS CANT JUST BUST IN WITHOUT A WARRANT.

You would respect or suspect. They will do both they ar not stupid.

''What is his goal?'' ''Why?''

I've thought of it myself and I think once you agree to do one of their rituals there's no going back. You do it or you die.

I remember you I think. Was the police call about domestic violence or something? if not then you're not the only one, fire up a proxy ffs.

You morons. Theses leads will lead you to nothing. We cleaned up and moved elsewhere two years ago. LOON DUNE BOOM haha

Honestly there's more and more of us becoming aware of this, they can't harass us all. This is some sick stuff, and I don't care what happens to me if that means I'm doing something to help these kids from moloch faggots and doing my part to help drain the swamp

WikiLeaks always releases important things but you focus on the insignificant things, just like the media. We must focus on the important things and not interpreting the names of food items.

they worship moloch

Fuck off leaf, i live close by the EU parliament, legit scared.
I barely use my phone and that shit happened. The anons i was talking about might have been memeing, but what if i'm getting turned giant chicken wings for simply lurking on these threads?
And this is my fucking captcha.

This involves Clinton foundation, CGI, Blackstone,CIA,Masons,Jesuits,DOJ.Mossad,Mi5/6,Club of Rome and fuck knows who else. THE establishment. The people who laid the 'foundations of our society' and provide the so called 'pillars' that they choose to hold the whole fake illusion of established control over our heads...and fuck our children while they are at it. ANYONE WHO BOWS DOWN TO THESE FUCKS IS ALREADY DEAD IN MY EYES. It's fucking on like donkey kong singing a song smoking a bong.

Maybe we should get some help from others..to

On Comet pizza's wikipedia page, there's mention of a dispute with the local ANC back in 2007.

Commissioner Frank Winstead stated that Alefantis was, "... trying to turn this area into Adams Morgan with the murders and rapes."

That's very strange wording for someone complaining about a ping pong table on the sidewalk.

Then I found his 'vigilante' video on youtube where he films the outside of Comet, but at the start a child is screaming somewhere.

Wonder if Winstead's still alive...

instagrams were public three days ago

ouch.
we'll miss you, belgian user.
hope they kill you quickly.

Can you post the video?

This lad has a fair point. In b4 shill

:)

WTF I hate pizza now

Yes. wikileaks and the followers of
jimmycomet on instagram

Its from marina abramovic

Yes it's me. Domestical violence case but I was alone and I'm a male.

I'm not a shill but I understand if the policemen part is too weird to believe, but at least be wary of the other evidences I layed down. I think everyone should be aware that we should all step up our game and be careful.

Just be part of the noise and don't go out of line. I don't know why they'd go after all of us anyway. If they're going after any of us. I would love this to be all a big ass coincidence but my moral and my guts tells me to keep this investigation going until we are completely debunked.

Guys, take a look at
>pic related

The sign that's written left and right next to the door in the background "女" means girl/woman/female.

Areas such as these are normally only contain cheap-ass flats for the poor, illegal dumpsters, and shady as fuck establishments (whore houses / hour-hotels / etc.). No tourist would ever go there if not for a specific purpose, and I am sure he wasn't looking for a flat.

In fact there's horrible screaming throughout.

The ping pong table complaint seems lie a deliberate ruse.

what
the
fuck

Why are only leaves responding to me, i'm fucking spooked.
>tfw pedos might be out to get me

I want to believe this but it seems more likely to be schizophrenia.

8chn mirror thread:

pol/res/8180593.html

Or it was a woman's restroom

Need to see this video.

I read that article, here's a related one
washingtoncitypaper.com/news/city-desk/blog/13055232/confronting-frank-winstead

a single entrance? no.
Men's toilet would be right next to it, but there is none. Plus, public toilets would be government facilities, which would be indicated by a small plate and not with spraying on the wall.

Found it. Fucking chilling.

Had the day off, so I drove past pedo-row around noon. Comet Pizza, Buck's, and Besta Pizza all looked dark and closed.

I also drove by John Podesta's house down the street on Brandywine. Lights were on in the downstairs, but no cars in the driveway. His next door neighbor to the left is an old white guy that was chilling on his porch reading the newspaper. I thought about stopping to chat, but thought better of it and drove on. He seemed approachable if anyone else is up for it. I'm sure he's been John Podesta's neighbor for decades.

>ping pong table complaint seems lie a deliberate ruse

No, DC faggots are actually like this. Because of (((niggers))) it literally only takes 3 neighbors to start a shit storm to get your alcohol, occupancy, restaurant licenses investigated and pulled.

this is from Seton Smith an artist suported by hillary
vanityfair.com/news/politics/2013/02/hillary-clinton-art-embassies

That's not his neighbor, that's his sentry

Can anyone get plans for the buildings? I know it's nothing I'm just bored af

It could be on the other side or out of frame. People must make their own bathrooms of varying degrees of quality. Just seems more likely that it's a bathroom than a brothel.

A lot of the same shit keeps getting rehashed folks. There is a lot more going on around these emails that people are missing. See pic.

Keep digging and dig harder.

>Comet Pizza, Buck's, and Besta Pizza all looked dark and closed.

You sure took pictures, or just trash talking? If they really are closed, we were right. Their Facebook etc have been all quiet, even though before daily activity

Isn't playing ping pong on the sidewalk the best way to watch out for any cops / people that should come near?

I went onto comet ping pong's website and my computer froze up for 10 seconds before the screen refreshed itself. This has not happened before. I am very concerned about this because I have been delving deep into this whole issue, going on many sites they control for info.

Addendum: I went to click post and my PC froze up for 30 seconds. I had to re-do the capatcha and I'm worried.

check out the star trek vector near the end of the vid. Defo pedo symbol.

Rootkit, burn your computer

Nice try CTR
I know a Gravity Falls character when I see one

Sadly the initial explosion to the investigation has stopped, but it was sure to happen at some time anyway. We gathered a lot of info and now it's time I believe for us to either lay it out as much as possible in order to look for a bigger picture AND dig for more evidences of what we already know.

Look into the emails with our new knowledge about pizza, cryptic talk (going to a farm or to eat a pizza for an hour)

Look into the people. There are so many connections to be made. We should list all the major players.

How to be safe online and still be able to post on pol? Every time I use VPN I get banned. Sorry I'm not a computer wiz.

Wikileaks is noticing our efforts on Comet Ping Pong.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5c8u9l/we_are_the_wikileaks_staff_despite_our_editor/d9uj1zc/

photographed on the balcony of the U.S. State Department, in Washington, D.C., with out a doubt hillary and marina have been meet

Too many coincidences, I think it's safe to say Sup Forums is on too something and Sup Forums is never wrong

I just got the blue screen of death. That's it, I'm finished with this.

This conspiracy theory is about as retarded as flat earth.

Holy shit they actually changed it

MegaLel

All the popular VPNs are banned on Sup Forums.

>that kid screaming
what the hell

2 are bars and it's not a commercial neighborhood, so like a lot of DC neighborhood bars/restaurants, I doubt they'd be open early in the day. I didn't see anyone inside Besta Pizza from the street and it's really tiny...just a counter at the front.

DC property records, have fun:
dclibrary.org/node/3305

Possibly, but he never looked up from his paper. He was literally an old man chilling and just enjoying a sunny day on his porch.

>second time i get d.ubs in this thread
>first time posting about my problem while this kind of thread is up
>only leaves respond and i'm completely ignored
I'm going to die, aren't i?