I was raised in California. This election truly showed America's racist colors. You should be ashamed of yourselves pol

I was raised in California. This election truly showed America's racist colors. You should be ashamed of yourselves pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gUlF1naMr3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Believe me, I feel awful for being not-racist

FEED ME MORE TEARS YOU FAT FUCK
GO AHEAD

California is one of the most crime ridden epicenters in the country. Strongest firearm restrictions = largest crime rate. CA is all liberal cucks. yall niggas don't know true environmental beauty until you've been to Savannah, GA

It sure did. I never thought liberals could be so disgusting.

>Most populated state
>Most crime

WEIRD HOW THAT WORK HUH YOU LOW IQ IDIOT

Anyone who uses the dog nose/ears overlay shit should be publicly fucking executed.

The dog filter makes her opinion irrelevant by default

>all of us in CA

Bet this dumb bitch hasn't set foot outside of her own county lines.

Epic post my friend

Signed by Diana the illegal.

Getting scorned by the losers is a great feeling

Hey bro. Name me a racist thing Drumpf has ever said.

This is my dilemma

>born in CA
>went to college in CA
>best paying tech jobs in CA
>best weather in CA

Except for the commie gun laws (which Uncle Trump should fix) and the liberals it's a nice place to live.

What do Sup Forums?

call her the racist for not promoting white culture because she is a nazi.

>tfw my city was ranked #1 on the list of most diverse areas to live

I dont mind

Guys I am a high school senior an I early decisioned to SDSU. Am I fucked?

pretty sure she lives in a bubble

if you're not attractive do not go to college.

Bravo. You have slain him with your savage whit. I hope you commies choke on your smog and die.

San Diego has its fair share of liberals but it has a large military presence. The mayor is Republican after the Dem Mayor got kicked out for creepily groping multiple women. The Bay Area & LA are too far gone but SD isn't that bad.

San Diego is fine.
Pic related is the "protest" in downtown SD.
Sad!

We have beaches and Yosemite. Keep your southern hospitality.

i grew up in sd its pretty based but the closer you get to the shoreline theres fucking hippies everywhere. either way, firearms rights are a red flag for me, fuck CA, fuck J Brown, and fuck Los Angeles Paisas

Just never leave California then?? Have your "safe space" and stay in it; stop coming to other states and trying to make it more california

You enjoy stds?

>people voted for the white man over the white woman
>DAS RACISS

Strictly speaking, of course, Donald Trump is an Oompa-Loompa and therefore non-white.

Leave

You can get tech jobs in other states and end up making more real income. When I lived in CA it was so expensive that it felt like I was poor even though I was making tons of cash.

I took a slight paycut moving to a different state but it feels like a raise.

San Diegan here. Grew up in a diverse little bubble that made me realize how retarded they were and was instantly red-pilled from it. Grow the fuck up OP. Go back to tumblr.

even per capita its pretty bad

California's a beautiful state. If not for some of the fucking retarded laws and shitty people, it would be the best state.

minorities were shown that they were exactly that

A MINORITY

Move to the Florida panhandle.
Similar weather, lots of tech opportunities, and great colleges from Pensacola, to Tallahassee and Jacksonville.

>I was raised in an echo chamber so I didn't know it was possible for people to have opinions that are not my own
Ftfy

Also I know firsthand how ca and Los Angeles are safe spaces. Everyone in my polisci class was confident that trump would lose on Monday and come yesterday they were all shocked that he won since "no one I know voted for trump".
T. Los Angeles fag

>A bunch of mexicans
>diverse

I bet you are one of those stupid fucks that voted yes on Prop 57 and 63. Fuck you dirty liberal.

Do liberals not understand how significant 33.3% is? 1 out of 3? That's how many Californians voted for Trump.

Cali needs to float off into the Pacific so all the cucks,libtards,and SJWs can have their own shitty,pathetic,and "diverse" island.Come on San Andreas fault! I work for some fucks that are based there,and these gotta be the most incompetent people on existence,not to mention they are a bunch of stupid beaners that couldn't run a taco stand.Pack your bags fucktards,Uncle Trumps in the house! Fuck a wall,lets just build a few giant catapults and hurl these turds back to their origins! MAGA bitches,Lord Kek has spoken.

Voting against the most transparently corrupt politician in history is not racist.

You fucks have zero integrity or moral compass for supporting her.
You are accepting of Washington corruption and therefore traitors to America.

UCSD had some of the hottest girls I've ever personally seen irl. SDSU is probably the same.

Go there and post pics plox.

California born and raised.
Now I live in Georgia.
I bought land for $1,200 an acre.
Good luck doing that in San Diego.
I can make $14 an hour and still own a 4,000 square foot house- without having a 50 year mortgage.
Quality of life is shit in California.
My town has zero graffiti.
Zero homeless bums.
One murder in the last 30 years.

When I left the west coast, S.W.A.T was in my apartment complex 3 times that year.
I haven't locked my car out here in 2 years.

Brag about mission beach and LA Jolla all you want, then cry when your car gets stolen by some beaners.
Console your daughter when she's raped by niggers.
Explain to your landlord that you can't pay rent because your work was burned down during the riots and you missed a couple paychecks.
California is a cesspool.

>tfw my mom grew up in Venice Beach in the 60's and still voted for Trump.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
FAGGOT

>UCSD
>The third most liberal campus in the UC
Cutie Asians who are SJW agents, no thanks.

What's your zip, faker?

>implying 50% Hispanic 40% black is diverse

this faggot never read To Kill a Mockingbird...
Non-whites cause racism.

>muh false cause
Ice cream sales go up in Summer.
So do drownings.
Ice cream must cause drownings.

UCSD is almost half Asian. The percentage of hot conservative white girls is like 2%

The only true racists are the liberals

They want to keep everyone oppressed and those who don't fall in line are damned

FUCK YOU NORTHERNER REAL CALIFORNIA BROTHERS I CALL TO YOUR AID FOR MEME MAGIC TO SMITE THIS EVIL

Moms gonna fix it all soon.
Moms comin' round to put it back the way it outta be.Learn to swim.

Look up per capita YOU LOW IQ IDIOT

kek im on the UCSD campus right now

shitposting from a conference room

my nigga. i lived in statesboro for a while

>voting for one white person over another white person means you are racist. really makes you think.

Blacks should stop acting like niggers

WHY DO THESE BITCHES USE THE DOG FILTER

I'm 45 minutes away.
Weird city.
Even downtown feels like the sticks.

408 Bay Area here; I voted for Trump
Retards here need to realize the rest of the country isn't one big San Francisco

For real, a bubble is exactly what we created. I've got kids missing from all my classes at trump protests. What ducking tards.

OC reporting in

Ayyy, same here. I spent my first 25 years of life in San Fran Sicko. Degeneracy drove me out after college. I live in rural Alabama now and it's goddamn paradise by comparison. Literally paradise. I mean there is absolutely nothing I miss from the Bay Area. Fuck it all.

the shock and reality bomb among my friends is the best part of this election desu

you can literally see them waking up one FB post at a time

"holy shit i live in a bubble!!!"

>Cuckifornia

Opinion discarded

Indeed. Californians are racist as fuck.

hahaha
fucking hell this made me laugh so hard

Seriously this is the man you voted for Sup Forums?

>mfw I live in CA and voted for trump

This is the issue of todays OC Weekly. Its some lame liberal magazine sold free at chronic taco. Sorry for poor quality.

I've been to California. All it cemented in my mind was that Mexicans are subhumans.

same reason they were a dog collar?
they want to be well taken care of property that's always happy to see their master after a long day at work

>Hey Rabbi! Whatcha doin'?

Continue to point out that these are paid DNC infiltrators trying to manipulate Sup Forums's population.

Find out what advertising/ marketing firm they are, and find out who is paying them.

This demented ideology ends.

California is the most racist state in the union.

>t.San.Jose.native

>racist
As best as I've been able to figure out, this word just means 'the liberal is losing'

i was raised in danville, we like trump.

this shit was likely done by DNC to stir the pot. Dont forget they were caught paying people to riot.

god bless it won't stop anytime soon, otherwise they might have won

Translation: I was raised in a overwhelmingly white upper class suburb and the only blacks I interacted with were the few that are actually decent people so it's difficult for me to comprehend that somebody would be upset about living in an area filled with genuine diversity

A magazine full of Original Content memes, cool!

>diverse little bubble
>made of smaller bubbles that separates white areas from black areas
>meanwhile the south is just racially mixed and jumble around

These people just will not admit that they are the truly segregated racists, will they?

nice pic. I'm collecting these.

they are too hard-headed to read and understand, but it's nice to see that people are speaking out.

the PC days of hating whites and men and straights are over, I hope. it's kinda weird that we have to fight for equality after decades of doing everything imaginable to give them opportunities.

NY fag here, the amount of butthurt is awful

Liberals seems to find the nicest places to live and then destroy them. They did it to California and then fled from there, because "taxes are too high, etc." Now they're moving into Oregon, Washington, and Colorado—almost assuredly leaving to the destruction of those states. Then they'll move on from there.

The far left is a fucking virus to society. At least the far right stays in their shitty little areas and doesn't move around.

You fucking nigger, I went to UCSD, its literally known as one of the ugliest unis in the US.

HOWEVER, he should still go there because SDSU is a fuckin shit school

Either way, all americans are ugly compared to Norwegians sooo

>small bubble of america
>many illegal ayylmao and hippie scum
>REEEEEE THE REST OF AMERICA MUST BE WRONG AND RACIST AND NOT TRUE AMERICANS!

SDSU is wayyyyyy hottttter than UCSD.

#CalExit please. We won't miss you. We'll gladly put your 55 electoral votes elsewhere

kill yourself LARPer

LA and SF need to be nuked.

They are marching on City Hall in San Fran, that where the government lives right?

youtube.com/watch?v=gUlF1naMr3Y

I'll just leave this here

>55
EV's Check'd

California needs to be cluster bombed, starting with the Bay Area.

California would be a great place if it wasn't for most of the Californians.

AND IF YOU STOPPED STEALING ALL THE FUCKING WATER!

>Make White America Again