TOP KEK: TRUMP PROJECTED TO WIN POPULAR VOTE

>B-B-BUT MUH POPULAR VOTE! MUH GET RID OF THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE! MUH MAJORITY!

Shitlibs eternally BTFO. I really fucking hope CNN is right so they'll finally shut the fuck up about le outdated electoral college.

edition.cnn.com/election/results

Bump

I don't know why the retards in Michigan can't count.

When will we even know?

arizona is still at 70%

Poor shitlibs... They lost everything

This timing is perfect. Maximum disappointment inbound.

why the fuck does it take so long?

I'm not even tired of winning yet, lads.

PLEASE KEK

I bet they stopped counting because they want to retain the pop vote for some shred of dignity, poor bastards.

Military count still coming in, which should be like 80% Rep.

Not sure, it usually takes a few days to get the rest of the mail-ins. I really hope they get a few days to believe they won the popular vote until it's finally announced that they lost everything and they all need to commit suicide.

When though?? Why the fuck is it taking so long?

Where are you seeing this? Politico is showing Arizona at 100%.

It still says hes down a few hundred thousand. OP, explain!!!

Because Americans legally are forced to count votes using common core

Kek!

It's weird, CNN is the only one showing that I think. NYT has most places at 99% counted.

Don't they have to do a recount when there's a win by a margin of less than 0.5%? Because that's what happened in Michigan.

Absentee and military ballots are still being counted, it's going to be another week or two for the final count

Potential for fraud?

Yes, but he won by so much that there's nothing they can do even if they flip every single incoming ballot. And the military ones are obviously going to be mostly Trump so there's nothing they could do about that anyway.

They tried to stir shit about the absentee ballots in 2000 and it didn't work so it's unlikely to happen again.